[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think Woobat,Roggenrola,Timburr,Thor/Sawk,Bouffalant and Seismitoad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: a88.jpg (321KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a88.jpg
321KB, 1280x720px
should be removed from the series, i think they're a waste of space, i can understan being based of the same animal or being sighly similar, but diferent enough.
But these 7 are fucking direct clones without nothing unique in to them, what a waste of space.
>>
They are Unova formes
>>
>>32891435
>ahagon
10/10 great taste in waifus
>>
>>32891471
>They're unovan forms
When they're found in Alola,Kalos and Hoeen and they're not in the same evolution line.
Eitherway, yeah i agree with op, they're just stupid pokemon, GEN V was great, but it had those shit 8 evolution lines
>>
>>32891534
>>32891435
Ok but why remove them. Their presence doesn't distract from anything and offers more visual variety to those who want it.
>>
File: 1483652546323.png (425KB, 1276x928px) Image search: [Google]
1483652546323.png
425KB, 1276x928px
>wanting to remove Gigalith, who is infinitely cooler than Golem
>>
>>32891558
But why have Golem and Gigalith having diferent dex slots, when they're the same pokemon?
>>
You know what needs to be removed? Finneon and Lumineon. Nobody remembers them, they found in only one or two areas in most Pokemon games, they're usually found later in the games or at the end and they're uninspired compared to other fish Pokemon.

The Pokemon you listed might be clones, but at least some of these are great in battles and are memorable enough to some people.
>>
>>32891435
Nice blog
>>
>>32891580
Are you talking about their design or battling capabilities?
>>
>>32891633
both
>>32891614
Most water pokemon are crap, they're very limited in the anime.
>>
>>32891435
>Wanting to remove the UU Sand Setter
>Wanting to remove Machamp done right
>Wanting to remove the best PU Swift Swimmer
Literally why?
>>
>>32891702
One of them has Sand Stream, a higher attack and bulk and the other has a Ground type, higher speed and overall better moves.
>>
>wanting to remove any Pokemon

I don't care how much designs/animal inspiration, and battle role overlap. Have lots of pole.on even if they are similar or forgettable adds to the biodiversity of the Pokemon world and makes the ecosystems seem more unique. If every Pokemon stand out equally.

Sometimes you just need some plain looking fish, or some similar looking frogs. That how nature works in the real world.
>>
File: 1483562845515.jpg (4KB, 249x147px) Image search: [Google]
1483562845515.jpg
4KB, 249x147px
>>32891580
Gigalith ain't no towel wearin
Allahu akbarin
Beard havin
Alolan formin
Shitmon!!!!!
Gigalith is from America you god damn Commies
>>
>>32891435
i think /vp/ is the most autistic board
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.