[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question, does anyone unironically like Roothoot? I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: roothoot.jpg (11KB, 423x279px) Image search: [Google]
roothoot.jpg
11KB, 423x279px
Honest question, does anyone unironically like Roothoot? I can actually understand why people would like Ballio, since it is a different take on Primarina that had some actual thought put into its design. But Roothoot is just shit. It's just a badly drawn cartoon owl with no personality and some green shit slapped on it. It's inferior to Rowlet in every single way. At the height of Ballio's popularity it seemed like there was some real passion in its fanbase. But the only thing Roothoot ever led to was shitposting.
>>
Ballio is literally my moms korean grind mmo mob.
>>
Roothoot > Ballio

"Ballio" is ugly as shit.
>>
>>32890792
>"Ballio" is ugly as shit

Found Lusamine
>>
>>32890736
Roothoot is actually tolerable and doesn't look like Conkelldurr's balding water-type cousin
>>
It's just a grass owl.

das it

It was made up from some trademark thing or some shit. It's not like there was some deep thought into it, it was basically made to look like a barn owl. It's not ugly, but it's not that cute either, just ok.

Ballio's fanbase did indeed have its own dedicated fans, but the majority think he looks either too "ugly" and "threatening". Thing is, there are many that think Primarina's ugly too (in the sense of not seeing her as pretty as some think her to be, whether due to detail exaggeration or just looking unremarkable), so it goes without saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Or maybe those people don't care whether it's pretty or not, which might define the Ballio fanbase more, because there was a time when even looking at its worst (before the concept art came), there were people that made endearing art about the design. Whether they're just clown fans or not, they might be more the kind of people that prefer legitimately innocent pokemon regardless of appearance, which Ballio turned out to be surprisingly at the end (the creator later came to deconfirm them and somewhere down the line, he said that he's more good willed and playful than its looks suggest). Which made some people like the design even more.
>>
>>32890955
>Thing is, there are many that think Primarina's ugly too (in the sense of not seeing her as pretty as some think her to be, whether due to detail exaggeration or just looking unremarkable)
Where'd you get that idea? The only time I've seen those kinds complaints is on vp and a couple people on gamefaqs. I see complaints about the feminine design more often than this.
>>
>>32890736
I think its cooler than rowlet
>>
I think it looks pretty cool. It's got this simplistic feel to it that older pokemon have. Could have definitely seen it as an evolution of Rowlet. I like Roothoot more than Dartrix at least.
>>
>>32890736
I like irlts design but I always evolve because noctowl is much more badass
I think noctowl still needs an evolution
>>
>>32890736
i hate this thing's fucking face
>>
>>32890736
I thought its design was alright.

Until it got spammed to hell and back all the way up until release.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.