[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the manga is not animated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 12

File: Pokémon.SPECIAL.full.1558889.jpg (3MB, 2536x2148px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.SPECIAL.full.1558889.jpg
3MB, 2536x2148px
Would make a much better tv show than that Ash ketchum anime. Or maybe make a full anime like generations based on the games.
>>
and that's a question with no answer
>>
Too expensive for the size of its target audience.
>>
Because fuck you OP
>>
>>32889276

TPC doesn't even advertise the manga, because unlike the games and anime, they have no creative control over it, the writer(s) can whatever they want

The manga is obscure, and TPC wants to keep it that way
>>
>>32889276
Because even after all these years, you still touch yourself at night.
>>
File: lel.jpg (148KB, 853x639px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
148KB, 853x639px
>>32889276
There's more than one manga and the first two gens seem kind of silly compared to the game's worldbuilding as of now. Not everything has to be edge to be enjoyable.
>>
>>32889378
First two gens? Can you elaborate? I don't understand where you were going with your statement as a whole
>>
>>32889276
I personally think it's to protect the image of Pokemon. Adventures does some crazy shit i.e. Murder, both attempted and accomplished. It would probably make normies feel uncomfortable, but god damn it do I really want some sort of Adventures animated series.
>>
>>32889276
because pokemon is for children and the funny xD comedy meme face anime is more marketable than one based on the games. Origins is the closest thing we'll get.
>>
File: yellow.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yellow.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
She will never appear outside her role in the manga
>>
>>32889326
Family guy jokes, it really is summer.
>>
>>32889276
>Why the manga is not animated?

normies not like edgy fanfiction, this is more for basement dweller fedoras
>>
>>32889974
Those were the funny moments, after all.
>>
>>32889944
this is great i hate oc characters
>>
>>32889276
You have to be over 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>32889975
fanfiction i agreee, but edgy? normis love edgy shit
And the ,manga is not even that dark
>>
>>32889324
PokeSpe is currently sixth best selling manga in the world.
>>
Japan prefer the ashnime and the clefairy manga
>>
>>32889276
Only if Silver/ Blue(girl) becomes canon.
>>
>>32891607
Clefairy manga barely gets published anymore and doesn't sell outside of Japan.
>>
>>32889276
Because the anime is aimed at children you fat fuck
>>
>>32889276
Because why bother with paying people to write good characters and good storylines? The ashnime is not supposed to be good or even watchable, it's supposed to shill merchandise to children.
>>
>>32889276
It's too late. The main point of the anime is to advertise the games which it already does a good job of.

>>32889425
Anon should've said first 3 gens, Pokémon are killed, people get burned alive/impaled, parents slapping/punching their children, a 10 year old getting her clothes ripped off, another constantly stripping her clothes, characters that are good in the games are evil, these are things you probably shouldn't have in a show meant to target children worldwide. Although they could always censor it.
>>
>Sabrina in the Mangas

It's like she's asking for cock
>>
>>32892041
I doubt this would happen even in the manga, considering they're adamant they see each other as siblings.
>>
>>32892302
they could make a show targeting the older audience as adults are great part of the fanbase.

Buuut you are right, there's no point of animating another pokemon anime, unless one day the current anime fails in advertising the franchise.
>>
>>32891586
source?
>>
File: -0--0-.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
-0--0-.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>32892041
I just want Blue and Green became canon in this manga
>>
>>32892719
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_manga
>>
>>32892936
If look look at the talk page, it's pretty clear the numbers in this list aren't the most reliable.
>>
>>32889975
By that logic, the anime would also fall under fanfiction. Not edgy though.
>>
>>32889276
because manga is better than anime
animating it would ruin it
>>
File: Blue13.jpg (671KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
Blue13.jpg
671KB, 680x962px
>>32892847
Nah
>>
File: tumblr_oqtyoeBLDo1vkhjnjo2_1280.png (871KB, 1280x877px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqtyoeBLDo1vkhjnjo2_1280.png
871KB, 1280x877px
>>32893176
an anon with good taste
>>
File: image.png (15KB, 900x138px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15KB, 900x138px
>>32893003
http://shogakukan.asia/pokemon-adventures-oras-1/
>>
File: Blue64.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blue64.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>32893195
Is this you?
https://ilovecrt.tumblr.com/
>>
>>32893219
ya, hi.

>>32889276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCtCkhRrM8E

I wish there was anime adaptation. But RGB is an awful arc to adapt because it's so episodic and loose. Yellow arc is where things get better, but I can't see that as a 12 episode arc without being cramped, and I can't see that as a 24 episode without feeling too padded.

GSC feels right for 24 episodes.
R/S might be able to hit 24 episodes, but it honestly would need a super strong fast paced start so it can relax near the end.

FRLG is a mess, it took them 36 chapters to resolve a story that happened in 2.5 days.

D/P doesn't feel like it can meet either 12 or 24 episode requirements. It might be even longer.

HGSS is a mess.

I don't think BW could meet 12 episodes, let alone 24. It needs to be way longer.

B2W2 and ORAS can probably hit that 12 episode mark.

XY feels like it can't be 24 episodes either.
>>
>>32889276
Contrary to popular belief, the Manga moves very slow because, just like the main anime, it relies on the games for plot. The manga does this more than the main anime, as events change and characters are created or develop based on whatever turn the games take. And when the mangaka runs out of material which always happens, he rushes things out the ass or stalls things to the absolute slowest pace FUCK THE DP ARC.
>>
>>32893250
FUCK ORAS.
How to ruin hype.
Sapphire going mute was dumb. She should've learned about this earlier and decided to do it her own way.
Red/Blue shouldn't have even appeared, despite how much I love them. If they MUST appear, I would've had Red helping Sapphire as her mentor, and Blue helping Ruby as his mentor.

I dunno why Kusaka hates multi-timeline/universe. Game is pushing for that hardcore with ORAS games and now SM games full blown gives us the Emerald version of Anabel, all grown up.
>>
>>32893250
It also moves at a pace of 20 pages a month, so if it had an anime adaptation, that'd make up half an episode's worth of material, meaning you'd get 3 and a half episode of filler a month..

Mangafags tend to fail to realize how adaptations work.
>>
>>32893279
It gets roughly 24-25.
Sometimes 32 if it's a huge event.
I don't think it'd work too well as an anime adaptation either. Perhaps something like Kara no Kyoukai's 7 movie films would probably be a better adaptation. Preferably with BW. It's as standalone as it gets, and it'd only trigger the N x Touko people, but BW was still one of the most popular manga arcs
>>
>>32893305
It's never getting an adaptation because it's a bad manga. Nobody talks about it despite the 150 million sales. Why? Because it's probably doctored and someone should probably report that.

They at most probably sell <10000 copies.
>>
>>32893273

Some writers consider the mutiverse to be lazy writing because it gets too easy to contrive events.
>>
>>32889276
Because it's overrated bullshit.
>>
File: image.png (291KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
291KB, 600x606px
>>32893323
>this bait
>>
>>32892302
>People get burned alive and impaled
That happens in DP and ORAS. There's a point in DP where a character starts bleeding out of their eyes as well.
>>
>>32893329
It also completely ruins the sense of an overarching story.
>>
File: you.png (429KB, 927x1207px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
429KB, 927x1207px
>>32893395
>>
>>32893395
>>32893513
I meant to reply to >>32893323
>>
>>32889305
I'd say the kids and adults that make the current anime a consistent top 10 anime ranker are quite a big audience.

>>32889324
>they have no creative control over it, the writer(s) can whatever they want
Not really, the author even said so. He has some degree of freedom, sure, but the anime also does and exploits it more.

>>32889378
> Not everything has to be edge to be enjoyable.
Agree, which is why pokespe would be good.
>>
>>32889693
Normies aren't 4kids censor that hate good writing anon.

>>32890081
>official material
>fanfiction

>>32892110
>>32892123
So is the manga
>>
>>32893279
Except there's already 20 years worth of material, the pokemon setting allows for filler, manga with worse release cycles got anime adaptations. You can even give it the jojo treatment.

>Mangafags tend to fail to realize how adaptations work.
You're the last person that can say this.

>>32893323
>It's never getting an adaptation because it's a bad manga
Its the pokemon fanbase anon, the fanbase would love it if it were actually bad.
>>
>>32893575
People have been whining about no anime adaptation for fucking ages. The "they'd catch up eventually and then have to adapt 20 pages of manga into 4 episodes of material" argument has always been valid.
>>
>>32893246
Complaining about a little over 3 volumes worth of material covering about 3 days of events when shit is constantly happening the entire time?
>>
>>32893592
There are over 60 volumes of material. They ain't catching up anytime soon.
>>
>>32893592
>People have been whining about no anime adaptation for fucking ages.
Irrelevant if it didn't happen.

>The "they'd catch up eventually and then have to adapt 20 pages of manga into 4 episodes of material" argument has always been valid.
Did you even bother to read my post? I wont repeat it, state why the counterarguments aren't valid.
>>
>>32893599
>>32893601
There's a pretty huge chance you were making that exact argument two gens ago too, and if they had started then, they'd have caught up by now and you'd be bitching about constant filler.

They'll catch up, and the longer they wait before they start, the longer it'll take them to catch up. You shouldn't be pining for that adaptation to start any time soon if you don't want it turn into an anime that moves four times slower than the One Piece anime after x amount of years.
>>
>>32893250
on the other hand, the main anime doesn't rely on the game plot at all. They just rely on the pokemon and acharaacters desing. It's very different.
>>
>>32893623
It relies on the game plot, it's just that it has to adapt the game over the entire gen, so it has to move at a rather slow pace and do a bunch of other things too.
>>
>>32893618
>There's a pretty huge chance you were making that exact argument two gens ago too
A pokespe adaptation didn't start in Gen 5 so its irrelevant that you keep bringing this up.

>and if they had started then, they'd have caught up by now and you'd be bitching about constant filler.
That assume the adaptation has to be 1:1, that the filler is bad, that they can't have filler episodes between manga chapter adaptations and so on. Pokespe releases monthly-ish and other manga with similar release cycles have been sucessfully adapted to anime. According to Bulbapedia, up to B2W2(two gens ago), pokespe had 539 chapters. at 50 episodes per year it'd take them 10 years to reach the end of it and there still haven't passed 10 years since Gen 5 so your math is wrong.

>They'll catch up, and the longer they wait before they start, the longer it'll take them to catch up.
Its ironic you're saying this as your argument requires ignoring it.

>You shouldn't be pining for that adaptation to start any time soon if you don't want it turn into an anime that moves four times slower than the One Piece anime after x amount of years.
OP anime started just 2 years after the manga though. Pokespe has about 10 times that.
>>
>>32893645
The anime doesn't follow the game plot. It relies on the game pacing because it advertise the franchise. Quite different concepts.
>>
>>32893660
The OP anime has had unwatchable-tier pacing for over 10 years, and it's a weekly manga, not a monthly one

>pokespe had 539 chapters. at 50 episodes per year it'd take them 10 years to reach the end of it
You realize that "one chapter an episode" IS what One Piece is doing, and that this is nearly unwatchably slow? It'd be more like 3 years.
>>
>>32893682
>The OP anime has had unwatchable-tier pacing for over 10 years, and it's a weekly manga, not a monthly one
And? You're conveniently ignoring all of the other factors. Of course it will have bad "pacing" if its like a month or so behing the manga(which already has pacing issues due the author's problems but that's another matter). Pokespe isn't on that situation. When pokespe gets to that situation then you can say it is.

>You realize that "one chapter an episode" IS what One Piece is doing, and that this is nearly unwatchably slow? It'd be more like 3 years.
You started with the 1:1 assumption. I just went with it.
>>
>>32893660
The point is that if they start doing an anime adaptation now, all the people crying about how there isn't one are going to sit there in gen 9 whining about how the anime is adapting a quarter of a manga chapter a week and moving so slow a glacier would get bored.
>>
>>32893709
Going by Bulbapedia numbers(which dont have SM) there's about 600 chapters. If they started now by 1:1 they would have 12 of catching up, so they would finish ORAS by 2029. I wouldn't worry much about what's happening then, not to mention at that point we will be in gen, like 11 with the corresponding special chapters released so it will actually take longer to catch up.

And this is assuming they don't make it like Jojo, just weekly. I know /vp/ told you to hate pokespe no matter what but make sense.
>>
>>32893705
Anon, the entire point is that no matter when they start, the pacing is going to be either "unwatchable snail pace" or "decent pace, then switch to glacier pace after a gen or two once they catch up to the manga". You faggots have been making this argument for years. No matter what year it is, the anime adaptation would turn into unwatchable shit some years later. If those people that wanted an anime back in gen 4 got their way, you'd be sitting here talking about how they should have never started adapting the manga so early right now because episode 30 of the SM Pokespe anime had just finished adapting 5 pages of chapter 7 in a 20 minute episode.
>>
>>32893739
> If they started now by 1:1 they would have 12 of catching up
And it would be unwatchably slow and you'd hate it, because 1:1 is the exact same pacing people bitch about the One Piece anime having.
>>
>>32893741
>Anon, the entire point is that no matter when they start, the pacing is going to be either "unwatchable snail pace" or "decent pace, then switch to glacier pace after a gen or two once they catch up to the manga".
You could say that about any adaptation of ongoing material, yet they do happen.
Also, the math already has been presented and the point at which that will be an issue is so far ahead that it's irrelevant. If there's anything wrong with the math post it, don't say "DURR YOU WILL HATE IT". Also, again, you're assuming said hypoithetical filler that we might get more than a decade from now will be shit which is quite a stupid claim.

>No matter what year it is
It actually does. Don't get me wrong, you have no argument, but your points become more stupid as the years go by. The year matters.

> If those people that wanted an anime back in gen 4 got their way, you'd be sitting here talking about how they should have never started adapting the manga so early right now because episode 30 of the SM Pokespe anime had just finished adapting 5 pages of chapter 7 in a 20 minute episode.
Again, assuming here. The filler might not be bad. Part of what makes Pokespe interesting is that shit actualyl goes on, if said shit actually goes on(which would be the point of making a pokespe adaptation at all) then filler wouldn't be an issue at all.

>>32893745
Again, you're ignoring other factors just to stick to muh One Piece. I could say the same of any other manga. Do you plan on having an argument?
>>
>>32893774
All shonen adaptations get shit for having their pacing ruined once they catch up to the manga, anon.

>The year matters.
Of course it's going to take longer for it to reach the point of shit pacing every year. That's why you shouldn't want an adaptation now.

Screenshot your post and look at it in 5 years.
>>
Because the ashnime exist??? Ashnime is like Doraemon, sazae San etc.. in japan
>>
>>32893787
>Ashnime
You need to go back.
>>
>>32893784
>All shonen adaptations get shit for having their pacing ruined once they catch up to the manga, anon.
Most hate on shonen are more about people trying to look cool than anything else. That and the word "filler" has been associated with something bad to the point no one bothers when the filler is good.

All that said
>once they catch up to the manga
Which, as proven, would take more than 12 years. Are you really worrying about 2029 now? What if we all outgrow pokemon by then? And with that logic you should be saying GF shouldn't make more pokemon games at all.
Its a non argument and don't even bother to repeat it if you aren't going to give a good reason why its valid.

>That's why you shouldn't want an adaptation now.
When should I? A show being good for 12 years seems like a good thing for me. Specially in the same franchise that had the worst product of the entertainment industry for 20 years.

>Screenshot your post and look at it in 5 years.
Anon, your argument will be less valid as years go by, if anything, it will prove me right even more. 5 years with a chapter a month= 60 chapters, starting pokespe then will mean they catch up in 2035...to what has been released up to 2022.
>>
>>32889276
>Sword Art Online
>>
>>32893848
>Which, as proven, would take more than 12 years.
3-4 years, anon. "One chapter an episode" would make this anime of yours unwatchable garbage from day one.
>>
>>32893924
> "One chapter an episode" would make this anime of yours unwatchable garbage from day one.
Not if you know what you're doing. Mashing 4 manga episodes in 1 anime episode would make it actually unwatchable. Luckily, not everyone in the anime industry is an idiot like you(sadly, the ashnime staff is). Also, you introduced the 1:1 assumption so that's heavy goalpost moving.
>>
>>32893037
Anime is more fanfiction than the manga
>>
>>32893960
One Piece anime apologist pls go
>>
>>32893974
>le One Piece
At least you're not pretending to make a point.
>>
>>32893739
>20 pages an episode
You can't avoid the problem by doing the problem from the beginning
>>
>>32893305
N and touya/touko makes lots of sense in the game. Toys and toukobon the game barely interact.

If not with N, the main character could easily be paired with bianca or cheren.

I hate how the mangaká changes the characters interactions
>>
>>32893993
The retarded post that started all of this made this assuption (>>32893279).

Also, you clearly haven't read pokespe if you don't think it can easily be adapted to a 20 minute format. If anything one of pokespe's shortcomings are how short the pokemon battles can get.
>>
>>32893323
I have a hard time believing it's 150000 copies.
>>
>>32894016
Mangaka is so obsessed with his protag x protag, he made White jump OUT of the Ferris Wheel. Pretty much everyone who were hoping for White to be anything like Hilda and were hoping for a manga equivalent version of FerrisWheelshipping were all pissed.

Also he made Lack dump Yancy in like the first two pages of B2W2 to further his little school au with cop and the criminal.
>>
>>32894049
Tripfag, shut the fuck up.

>>32894037
I've seen the manga being sold at Costco. It's pretty popular and selling. A lot of the sales are moms being like "oh a comic! kid-friendly? my kid loves pokemon too! i can finally get them to read a book!!"
>>
>>32894022
That "assumption" is literally what you'd unavoidably get once the anime catches up to the manga, genius. You can't adapt pages that don't exist yet.
>>
>>32894065
>That "assumption" is literally what you'd unavoidably get once the anime catches up to the manga, genius.
>""
>saying something that didn't happen and you have no way of proving it will is not an assumption

>You can't adapt pages that don't exist yet.
You can adapt pages that debut after the adaptation debuts though. Again, assuming they don't make it like jojo which you couldn't prove can't be the case.
>>
>>32894082
You're going to catch up eventually.
>>
>>32894022
You would need a lot of cooperation between the anime studio and manga writer in order to fit 20 pages into 20 minutes, there is a limit to how much you can stretch out a fight, don't want it to be like Dragonball
>>
>>32894104
As said, same can be said about anime adaptations that do exist and there's plenty of time to catch up. You couldn't prove why this has to be an issue.

>>32894112
>You would need a lot of cooperation between the anime studio and manga writer in order to fit 20 pages into 20 minutes
You mean like happens in plenty of manga-anime adaptations?

> there is a limit to how much you can stretch out a fight, don't want it to be like Dragonball
Anon, what I'm proposing wont make pokespe even close to the memed perception you have of dragon ball.
>>
>>32894122
It's an issue with every single weekly shonen adaptation because one chapter an episode makes for terrible pacing, and that's where a weekly anime adaptation of a weekly manga is going to end up. A weekly anime adaptation of a MONTHLY manga would be utter cancer once it catches up. There's no way around this.
>>
>>32894135
Just give up, he seems completely incapable of getting it.
>>
>>32894135
>It's an issue with every single weekly shonen adaptation because one chapter an episode makes for terrible pacing, and that's where a weekly anime adaptation of a weekly manga is going to end up.
Pokémon is not a shonen.
Pokespe is a video game adaptation.

Also, "pacing" is a meme. And there have been good adaptations. I've even seen people recomend the Gintama anime over the manga despite Gintama being in worse conditions than pokespe for this. Also the jojo anime. And the HunterxHunter anime. All praised by tryhards who fell for the "le pacing" meme.

>A weekly anime adaptation of a MONTHLY manga would be utter cancer once it catches up. There's no way around this.
Did you already watch the pokespe anime adaptation?

>>32894144
I will "get it" when you can prove it. Do so.
>>
>>32894167
Autism.
>>
>>32894198
>repeating ONE PIECE REEEEE is not autism
>>
>>32894122
>>32894167
Put back on your trip fag
>>
>>32894265
Get an argument and I'll get a trip.
>>
>>32894016
>>32894049
He also changes the characters personality.
Sabrina surge and lance are evil, steven is unrecognizable, blue is too serious, silver is an emo, so go on... but at least the manga has a rounded plot
>>
>>32894367
But those three turn over.

Steven Stone? He's pretty much very similar to his game counterpart.

Green(m) just followed that classic tsun hardass that fujoshis love. He lightens up a lot by XY. And this version of Green is arguably the most popular, right next to the original smug ass from the games.

Silver was always emo in the games, though. Except they gave him an actual reason as opposed to Generations' half assed attempt.

>>32894265
That isn't me.
>>
>>32894037
Europe goddamn loves PokeSpe, especially France. They wouldn't be constantly inviting the writer/artist back otherwise.
>>
>>32894423
>Green and Red could easily swap personalities. I hate the fucking anime, but Gary approaches more Blue's personality than the manga counterpart. The only thing the anime did somewhat "right" though.

>Steven besides being bland, has a different personality, different values, motivations, and the interactions with the mc is quite different as well. He's still Joseph's Stone son and the champion, but that's it.

>Silver is not an whinny emo in the game, He's an idiot, he's a jerk but with darker tones than Blue. Black for the Golden boys manga is the most accurate depiction.

>N doesn't have a good portrayal as well. He is straightly a psychopat, while in the game he's somewhat loony but is manipulated by team plasma.

>I can go forever for why most game character are out of character, but whatever.

>Not to mention the unecessary OCS like Yellow and that thing called Emerald.

This and lots of other things is the reason why most people call pokespecial fanfiction.

Don't take me wrong, the manga is still 10000 times better than the anime and i'd support a tv show for it. Pokemon deserves more than that Ash anime, and the manga is an easy pick for a tv show as it has a settled story,
>>
>>32894367
Sabrina always has been evil
>>
>>32894812
Now thinking better Sabrina could easily replace yellow as she has psychic skills. It's just change one thing here and there and nickname her yellow.

Her villain status could be replace by any other gym leader or team rocket adm
>>
>>32894135
One chapter per episode would be a terrible pace but still they would need to flesh out the battles to make more appealing for TV so it would take more time
>>
>>32893662
>The anime doesn't follow the game plot

It adapts some parts, but yes, for the most part it's its own thing that just uses character designs and concepts from the source material.

Lillie for example is quite a different character as she lives in her own mansion on Melemele instead of with Kukui (with Ash instead being the one living in Kukui's loft), doesn't have Nebby, and is an actual trainer with a Pokemon of her own (her Alolan Vulpix). The only things she shares with her game counterpart are Gladion and Lusamine being her brother and mother.
>>
>>32894367
They aren't evil they fall to corruption within the rocket organization

And try to take too much power for themselves
>>
>>32895632
ok, but they are antagonists. after all.
>>
>>32893195
as far i know red is with yellow?
>>
>>32897540
No. Red never got with Yellow.

After gsc, he never actually spoke to her and went on a 2 year training thing with Green.

During FRLG, they talked, but it was hardly romantic because they were on an airship trying to save the world.

After that, nothing actually happened. Yellow never showed up again after the Emerald arc.

But the end of Emerald arc also showed Red's veevee and Blue's ditty getting together, which does somewhat counter the Red and Yellow's Pika being in love = the trainers are also in love theory.

Red recently shown up with Blue in ORAS, but as far as we know, he's still single, and the first person he thinks of when Green isn't available to adventure with him is Blue.

Yellow fans are really salty. Japanese, Italian fans, and English fans all asked the authors when they were touring and were invited to panels about when Yellow would return.

So Yellow is definitely coming back soon I think. We'll see for 8/8 though. Relationship chart is coming with the databook.

I'd honestly laugh if Kusaka pulls a Tite and actually doesn't have Red and Yellow since it's what the fans wants, just like how fans really wanted Ichigo and Rukia.
>>
>>32897653
>Red and Yellow's Pika being in love = the trainers are also in love theory.
i think its a rule applid just to yhe anime and its the fan making up things?
there's more building up towards red and yellow than you said, like the love line around yellow and red's hands, yellow blushing around him, Red inviting Yellow to live with him, etc... but red makes sense with Blue too. I see it more like a cloud/tifa/aerith thing as both girls could easily end with him.
>>
>>32890000
Quads confirm?
>>
>>32893246
Some of the issues with pacing could be resolved if you treat it like the first season of JoJo actually. Order 26 episodes and unevenly split the first two parts in them as needed for pacing. If 26 isn't enough you could do 36-39 or something in that area.
>>
>>32892707
>"I don't know what a peripheral audience is."
>"I don't know what brand recognition is."
>>
>>32897653
You forgot your trip.

>Relationship chart is coming with the databook
Wait, is that actually going to confirm romantic relationships?
>>
so how would you cast Pokemon Adventures if it got an anime adaptation?
>>
>>32889276

Wouldn't be worth it, each generation already gets its own 100+ episode anime series
>>
>>32899377
I always imagined Romi Paku as Silver.
>>
>>32899377
Miyano Mamoru Ruby
>>
>>32899542
Can Miyano Mamoru voice a kid?
>>
File: SPEDIA.jpg (518KB, 835x1193px) Image search: [Google]
SPEDIA.jpg
518KB, 835x1193px
>>32899093
Well technically Yellow did already kinda live with him post Yellow arc, but Red seriously thought she was a dude. Yellow took care of him, along with Daisy for his leg injury.

I think that whole awkwardness thing just really shows like this blondey's been helping him for a long time, and he seriously thought she was a boy the entire time.

That's why in FRLG from Yellow's perspective, she seems to be eager to meet him again when she debuts for the first time in FRLG because things probably have calmed down enough to give it another shot.

I don't dislike Red x Yellow, it's just I grew up with Red x Misty vs Red x Blue. Yellow wasn't a thing yet when I read the books in kindergarten.

>>32899291
Shoot, friend. You're right. Dunno where it went.

Yeah, it said there was going to be a relationship chart, but that's vague as heck. It might just be what is their connection to one another, and not a romantic chart.
>>
>here come the retards unironically defending Ashnime and pretending an anime adaptation of the manga wouldn't be 10/10
KYS yourselves
>>
>>32899551
Cilan
>>
>>32899502
Said anime series is the worst product of the entertainment industry.

>>32894760
>And adaptation is different than the game
>therefore is fanfiction
That's not how the term "fanfiction" works at all.

>>32894680
Once again, France having good taste in comics. Though if that's true I find it weird that GF doesn't pander to pokespe.
>>
>>32900058
They adapted the Silver thing of him being Giovanni's son after FRLG manga went full on with that idea.

Before HGSS, it was just an easter egg throwaway line in the FRLG game, and we never knew in GSC.

But the manga's been teasing that since as early as the GSC manga.

So when HGSS came around, they actually borrowed some elements from the manga for more backstory with Silver and his origins.
>>
>>32899999
>Yeah, it said there was going to be a relationship chart, but that's vague as heck. It might just be what is their connection to one another, and not a romantic chart.
Ah ok, I doubt they'll do a romance chart it would send shippers into a frenzy.
>>
>>32900096
Meanwhile we get literal pokémon that belong to Ash, Shoko Nakagawa, or get to fight other celebrities. Kind of desproportionate.
>>
>>32900317
Because, spoiler, just because a bunch of whiny westerners cry about the anime being shit on the internet doesn't mean it isn't massively popular.
>>
>>32900038
ashnime fags feel insecure with any other adaptation that's not that shit anime because they know will better and represent pokemon better than that childish tv show
>>
>>32900058
called fanfiction in a degenerative way, but mean that the don't recognize that manga as the ultimate pokemon story. But for now, is the best pokemon adptation until now. Even if not "canon" I think it's a decent story,
>>
>>32900317
>Shoko Nakagawa
who?
>>
>>32901494
>>32900317
tv is the mmedia that reaches more people. not pc, not mangas, not radio. tha'ts why the ash anime is more popular.
If they ever adapted the manga, it willb e as popular as the anime. But it seems that, at least for now, they want to keep pokespe just as a manga.
>>
>>32901675
>this is the face of nu-/vp/
>>
>>32901697
Still waiting for an ova or an animated trailer at least.
>>
Ash is a sad cuck. Yugioh based protag swap treatment literally when? Then again I would not wanna see Team Rocket vanish either.
>>
>>32901697
Oh gee fucking thanks Sherlock.
>>
>>32901965
if pokemon needs to have a good protognist, it just needs a new series.

If not aimed to kids, better.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.