[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that this was still a mistake and all you had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: fairy-type.jpg (29KB, 481x288px) Image search: [Google]
fairy-type.jpg
29KB, 481x288px
Daily reminder that this was still a mistake and all you had to do to nerf dragon was to buff ice, not fuck up the type chart with a broken type.
>>
>>32887102
Stay mad :)
>>
>>32887102
I kinda agree
>>
strongest type
>>
>>32887102
All they had to do was make ice immune to dragon and water weak to poison
>>
>>32887102
Maybe, maybe not. Why do you care so much?
>>
>>32887109
wtf I love Fairy now
>>
Fairy would be balanced if it was weak to bug, not resistant.
>>
>>32887102

Fairy's job was to stop people from being able to win just by mindlessly spamming Outrage and Draco Meteor, and it succeeded at that
>>
>>32887158
Bug is a shitty typing, and even if it was super effective on fairies, fairies will still dominate the meta.
>>
It buffed poison so I'm happy
>>
>>32887184
U-Turn.

Not to mention Fairies typically have low Defense.
>>
>>32887158
I love bug, but nah.
Make them weak to fire, and remove the bug resist.
Also, make it resisted by bug and grass.
>>
>>32887102
Water is the only degenerate memetype tho because of Ice attacks and what not.
>>
>>32887102
Fairy now cannot effect Bug, Grass, and Ice. It has also become weak to Psychic as well. Does this change kill it? Would you like it?
>>
>>32887426
Ice is no longer super effective against Grass. Does this kill Water and make Grass useful?
>>
>>32887102
>T. Retard who only knows about fairies from Disney.
Go read Grimms Fairy Tales or some shit.
>>
>>32887529
This
>>
>>32887102
as a poisonfag I'm more than happy about fairy types existing and making my bros more of a threat
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.