[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck you chansey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7017.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7017.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Finally got my fucking lucky egg on fire red
>spent at least 4 years searching
>caught two shiny rhyhorns and a shiny nidoran while searching
>shiny exeggcute fled
>managed to run away from shiny paras
>caught a shitton of chanseys
>what do now
>>
>>32886339
just inject lol
>>
>>32886346
what
>>
>>32886339
Isn't that a 1 in 65k chance or something
>>
>>32886339
I guess you play the fucking game now, power level some guys to 100 or trade the egg to RSE since you can't transfer it up.
>>
>>32886339
Put all of the chanseys in to a bowl, then eat every last one.
>>
>>32886339
I got it on the first chansey I caught way back when but I was dumb enough to restart the file.
>>
>>32886339
Why tho?
>>
>>32886358
I dunno, but it's a 4% chance of encountering chansey in a certain part of the safari zone. If you encounter it, it will almost always flee, but if you manage to catch it, then it's a 5% chance that it has lucky egg as an item

>>32886359
Yeah that's my plan, but why the fuck would I switch to RSE? FR/LG are way better

>>32886362
will do

>>32886371
Why not
>>
If you have both Fr and Lg, it'd be a much better use of time to just swap parties between games so every mon gets free boosted exp.
>>
>>32886458
>why the fuck would I switch to RSE? FR/LG are way better
Mah boi. Good to see there's still people dedicated to the best games in the serie.
>>
I got my lucky egg from pokemon xd gale of darkness and I traded it to my fire red. x10 easier than capturing random chansey.
>>
>>32886548
>xd

Sure is summer
>>
Hey anon, im doing the same right now on Leaf Green and i have found a shiny Rhyhorn too. I have a box full of Chansey but no egg.
>>
>>32886553
I want this meme and your life to end
>>
>>32886553
I hope this is bait
>>
>>32886339
>chance to get a lucky egg:1/500
>chance to find a shiny: 1/8000
You must have had some bad luck.
>>
>>32886548
Yeah I was thinking about doing this as well, but pokemon xd is so expensive everywhere I find it, so I didn't bother. Also since I already started trying to find the lucky egg, I didn't just want to give up
>>
>>32886567
Just keep going at it, you'll get it eventually m8
>>
>>32886968
We'll as I said earlier, the chance of just encountering a chansey is 4%, and it's unlikely you'll catch it. And if you manage to catch it, then there's a 5% chance of it having the lucky egg, so getting a shiny is way easier
>>
>>32886578
It's a m-

I hope this is bait
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.