[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing tops this leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1498557323740.png (3MB, 3780x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1498557323740.png
3MB, 3780x1980px
Fake or not it's probably the most well-written and well-thought leak I've ever seen since the teaser of USM. What are the chances these all could be true? The "leaker" replied to almost everyone and it's mind-boggling how everything he/she says makes sense and connects all the dots. The leaker didn't submit any proof, that's given but I think it's too well-made to be fake. Or maybr it's just me being biased because I really like almost everything he/she said in there. What do you guys think?
>>
>Believing any leak threads where the OP posts 0 proof and talks to everyone
no es fake
>>
>>32883457
>The leaker didn't submit any proof

Into the trash it goes
>>
>it's another fake leak thread
sage
>>
>g-guys the names fit that means it's legit!
Lol.
>>
Why would you believe the person who answer to every single post. That tells me they're a tryhard attention whore. I'm much more inclined to believed somebody who doesn't seem like they're making up more information so they have an answer to every fucking thing.
>>
>>32883457
>No new Mega Evolutions
>The new Solgaleo and Lunala forms are Mega Evolutions
>>
>>32883457
>What do you guys think?
I think you need to stop selling your own fake leak, OP.
>>
>>32883649
this

y'all should learn from the previous leakers that turned out to be legit
>>
>>32883467
Calla, panchito de mierda
>>
>>32883457
too detailed to be true
>>
>>32883457
Everyone should know it's bullshit. Everyone should immediately realize it's nothing more than trash fan fiction. Especially when the OP mentioned Zygarde having any relevance.

Stay mad, Zycucks. Shitty Gundam Snake will be forever irrelevant.
>>
>>32883903
>Stay mad, Zycucks. Shitty Gundam Snake will be forever irrelevant.

fuck you m8
>>
>>32883964
If anything, it'd be neat if the alt timeline would allow us to keep the 100% as its own form and not the gimmick it currently is in SM
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.