[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hardest fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 4chan.jpg (9KB, 170x296px)
4chan.jpg
9KB, 170x296px
What was your hardest fight. Mine was red (with 60 lvl pokemon) Im just bored.
>>
Time to go out,anon

For fresh air
>>
Probably Blue in Fire Red when I was a kid
>>
Yep. I need some fresh air and some sunlight. Maybe get a social life while i'm at it.
>>
No battle in the series was hard enough to leave an impression on me over the past eighteen years playing it

The closest to hard was when my Dragon-type failed to OHKO Shauna's Goodra, and it OHKO'd mine with Dragon Pulse, but then I just sent out my Fairy type and swept the rest of her team
>>
Post-Game Wally is the only competent team in the entire series.
>>
Beating Cynthia with only Torterra and half health Dialga left.
>>
File: IMG_0652.png (37KB, 181x150px)
IMG_0652.png
37KB, 181x150px
Dr. Eggman kept kicking my ass with his X-Attack Scizor. I just had nothing that could hit it hard enough. So I just went back and swapped out a pokemon for Entei, but he was damn stubborn.
>>
>>32884979

As a kid, I would just toxic spam with Umberon and stall with healing items.
>>
>>32882924
Ginosaji's Spookzilla in Clover
>>
File: gymcastle[1].jpg (18KB, 300x225px)
gymcastle[1].jpg
18KB, 300x225px
I always felt like this was the hardest sequence of battles, cause my attacks would randomly miss, or I'd put them to sleep and they'd wake up next turn. Getting through this
>>
>>32882924
>pokemon
>hard
>>
>>32885056

Play Stadium 2 round 2 if you want to suffer.
>>
>>32885056
Gym tower had some major fucking hax
>>
>>32884979
This, had to go grind at the Mt Battle to kick his ass
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.