[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: latest.jpg (405KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
405KB, 640x640px
What went wrong?
>>
File: 1498432716663.jpg (38KB, 366x504px) Image search: [Google]
1498432716663.jpg
38KB, 366x504px
>>32873814
No Lillie.
>>
nothing it's a great game
>>
>>32873814
Not enough money for both medicine and repels in the early game.
>>
Is it actually good? I got it installed on my 3DS but I never got motivated enough to play it.
>>
>>32873814
being showcased on TPP
>>
>>32873817
op said what went wrong
>>
the C&D
>>
>>32873999
it's okayish. the narrative fucking sucks.
if you want a good romhack, then play Pokemon Gaia which is FireRed hack. it was very authentic.
>>
>>32873999
It's got a lot of neat ideas but other areas are full on autistic. Keep a guide handy to save you some headaches, specially for the magikarp wild ride.
>>
>>32874219
the magikarp ride is not that crazy. I can now finish it pretty quickly.

I think with one patch they revamped it anyway and made it easier so the difficulty spike is gone.
>>
>>32873814
they publicized it too much before release AND decided to release it very close to SM, so something wrong was bound to happen. If they just shut their mouth until release we wouldn't be stuck with an incomplete game.

>>32874185
Gaia is the closest a romhack has gotten to a legit AND good pokemon game, but sadly it will never ever be finished.
>>
Heavily promoted and publicised use of someone else's copyrighted material.

That's what went wrong.
>>
>>32874266
>but sadly it will never ever be finished.

I'm not even sure if it's completed. I'd have to check but I have six badges right now. if I reach pokemon league with and finish that. the game is technically finished except for some sidequests and secrets maybe.
>>
>>32874276
as of now it won't g oapst the sixth gym.
>>
>>32874332
shit. so that is why I'm stuck. I actually need the dive HM.
>>
>>32873814
Postgame is a mess. Other than that, it was nice. The 8th Gym was very enjoyable.
>>
>>32874332
been trying Pkmn Fuligin instead but it's trash compared to Gaia because whoever wrote the characters is a 12 year old faggot with the humor of one. it's all just stupid rape and sex jokes. it's so uncreative too because he just rehashed a lot of scenarios from FireRed.
>>
>>32874600
I always saw Fuligin as a rearranged LG/FR
The region is fun to go explore
You better be ready for Victory Road
>>
the creator of gaia still updates occasionally but it doesn't look like it'll be done anytime soon
>>
>>32874271
t. Jew
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.