[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Creepypastas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

ITT: We share some Pokémon creepypastas (either videos or text) and discuss about them. Let's start with a classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ongkRVAb6AY
>>
>>32873697
Guys, get this. I was at a garage sale and when I arrived there was a skeleton. He was selling pokemon IFYOU'LLPLAYTHISYOU'LLDIE666 version. I bought it and booted up my gameboy. But suddenly there was a hyper realistic dead pikachu on the screen and the screen started pouring hyper realistic blood and a hyper realistic skeleton popped out of the gameboy and ended my hyper realistic life
>>
>>32873712
will you be okay?
>>
>>32873697
What if Pikachu turned around during battle and said "Fuck you!"?
>>
>>32873712
Did you died?
>>
>>32873789
what if pikachu was actually blood?
>>
A few years ago I was writing a creepypasta about a kid turning into a kadabra but I never finished it. If I can find it, ill post it in its raw form and we can laugh at it
>>
>>32874956
What if blood was actually blood?
>>
>>32875331

That's Kadabra's Pokedex entry

And fuck the kid who becomes a Pokemon in Mystery Dungeon for not giving a shit about the his family after choosing to stay. I won't play another one because of it
>>
>>32875331
I always found myself special. Everyone would tell me that I was. I had these powers no else had. I could read peoples minds, I would know their darkest secrets. I would never use this power, it felt wrong being able to know the truth all the time. The other power I had, Telekinesis, scared the people around me, so much so that my parents thought it was a good idea for us to move. We used to live in Goldenrod City in Johto, but now we were going to live in Saffron City in Kanto. My brother Will refused to leave Johto, he wanted to become a great Pokemon trainer, because he was older my parents thought he’d be alright by himself. That was the last time I saw my brother and his Natu. We took the magnet train, it was a long ride.
>>
>>32876769
Why was I given these powers? They started ever since I met that pink Pokemon, it touched my hand and I woke up the next morning hearing voices. I could hear my mother in the other room complaining about the Machokes doing a horrible job at mowing our lawn. I got out of my bed and told my mom I agreed with her. "Agreed with what?" She asked. "The machokes doing a horrible job." "I didn’t say anything like that?" she looked at me puzzled. "I heard you say it mom." "I thought it but I didn’t say anything about it." I then heard my brother yell at his Natu not being able to learn Psybeam. Why are you yelling at Natu? My brother and mother stared at me. Your brother didn’t say anything. My brother explained that he was frustrated with his Natu, but he knew it was better not to get angry at his Pokemon. My mother took me to the Pokemon center, they also diagnose trainers. I was told I had telepathy, I had the same brain waves as a Hypno or Drowzee. My mother told me to not tell anyone I had this power. My brother swore secrecy. My father asked me how I got the power, I told him I was playing in the national park at night and a pink cat like Pokemon touched my hand and flew away.
>>
>>32873712
That's spooky as fuck anon, hope you'll recover
>>
>>32876775
We arrived in Saffron City, this place was a lot smaller than Goldenrod. My dad called me over, Son this is a Pokemon gym usually Pokemon trainers test their skills against the gym leader here. The gym leader here has the same power as you. He is going to train you to control your powers so we don`t have another incident like we did in Goldenrod. I entered the gym and my father led me to the front of the room. I would see Drowzees levitate cubes with their minds and they would launch the cube to a trainer who would catch it with their own telekinesis. I never thought my psychic powers would ever get to such a powerful level. This is Master Koji, my father showed me an elderly man who seemed to be in great shape. So, you`re the boy from Goldenrod I`ve been hearing about. You have a great ability son, but you need to be able to control it and that`s why you`re here. I`m going to teach you how to contain it. Now let’s see how powerful you are. He took a spoon out of his pocket. I want you to try to bend this spoon with your mind. I stared at the spoon and nothing happened. I looked at Koji and told him I couldn’t do it, I don’t know how to use my power at will. That’s alright, your power must be spontaneous. I’ll show you and your father how powerful you will become. This is my star pupil. A teenage girl appeared right beside the master, she had long black hair and her eyes seemed empty, soulless. Yet, I felt she would be the only person who would understand me. Her name is Sabrina, she’s been training here since she was five. Sabrina then took the spoon from my hand and within a second it was bent in half, she bent it back to its regular shape and gave it back to me. I was amazed by her power. You’ll start tomorrow morning. I kept the spoon in my pocket.
>>
My brother brought me to the Goldenrod game corner , that was the first time I used my telekinesis. He said we’d be able to make loads of money with my mind reading ability. When we went inside I saw gamblers putting coins inside slot machines, and some people playing this weird card flip game. My brother brought me to a room near the back of the game corner, it was blocked off by two Golems. My brother and I were let in. There was a single table with men in black uniforms, their uniforms all had big red R’s on them. My brother went up to them, so do you think you chumps could beat me in a game of poker. I wager 7000 pokedollars. The men all laughed, my brother was a lot younger than them. We’ll take you on kid, just don’t accuse us of cheating when we mop the floor with you. My brother told me what to do. He taught me how to play Poker the week before. I would read the minds of every player and know their hands and nudge my brother if he had a good chance at winning. I nudged my brother, he won with pocket aces. My brother continued to win against them, knocking them out one by one. YOU’RE CHEATING! There’s no way a kid defeated us. You’re gonna pay for this. GO CROBAT. A giant purple bat pokemon appeared. I never saw one before. Will looked back at me, don’t worry bro Natu will take care of this. GO NATU! Natu use psybeam! Crobat was too quick for Natu and took him out with one Poison Fang. The men then began to beat my brother. I stood there watching him get kicked in the stomach. I needed to help him. I didn’t know what to do. I looked at the Crobat, and I just wanted it to die. I clenched my hand and the Crobat began to cough and it fell to the ground. It began crying in pain. Louder and louder. The men stopped attacking my brother and looked at the Crobat. It tried to flap its wings but I pinned them down and I watched it foam at the mouth and its eyes began to bleed and within seconds its head fell to the ground.
>>
Lifeless. The men were shocked, they had no idea what happened. I then lifted the table behind them and pulled it forward, knocking the men down. My brother got up, called back his Natu and grabbed my hand and we ran outside of the room. One of the men got up and sent out his Raticate. The last thing I remember seeing before my brother and I ran outside of the game corner was the two Golems entering the back room. My brother rushed us home, he told my parents everything. My father looked at me, you did that didn’t you? You killed that Crobat. I didn’t say anything. My parents decided I needed help. My father told us that Saffron City was where all psychics went to learn. My brother refused to leave Goldenrod. My mother was worried he’d be attacked by those men again, she wouldn’t let him stay alone. My father looked at my mother. He’ll be okay dear, he’s old enough to make his own decisions and if he is going to become a Pokemon champion he’ll need to do it by himself. Will left the next morning, he went to Ecruteak City. I haven’t heard from him since.
>>
Training was difficult for me. The other students were far superior in controlling their powers, I felt very discouraged. The Drowzee I was working with would arrange coloured cubes in a specific pattern and I would have to do the same pattern with my cubes. I couldn’t even pick up one cube with my mind. I looked over at Sabrina she was levitating four cubes at once. I admired that girl, I never spoke a single word to her. I saw a boy at the other side of the room he was lifting a cube and he threw it towards Sabrina. Sabrina caught it and shot it back to him. Another boy shot one at her and she shot it back. Soon enough everyone was shooting cubes at her. She blocked every single one and reflected it back. She’s incredible I thought. However, a Drowzee picked up one and shot it at full force. Sabrina was too busy blocking the others to notice this one. It was going straight for her. I had to do something. I stared at the cube. I couldn’t bare seeing her hurt in anyway. I clenched my hand. The cube froze. Sabrina turned her head and she walked towards me. I dropped the cube. “I had everything covered. You didn’t need to help.” She told me. “I…I just wanted to make sure you were safe.” I said innocently. “Master Koji told me you haven’t used your powers once here. It seems you do have some potential. You should train with me sometime.” I started to smile. “uhhhh yeah that would be great.” She began to walk away. “Oh and one more thing. Thank you.” I noticed she had a small smirk on her face, the first sign of happiness I’ve seen on her since I came to this place.
>>
“We need to get him help. He is getting too powerful. If he doesn’t learn how to control himself, he could be a major threat to himself and to Goldenrod.” I heard my father in the other room speaking to my mother. They were discussing what they should do with me. Ever since I killed that Crobat, they’ve been worrying about me. They probably think I’m some sort of killer. I never meant to kill that Crobat it was going to kill Will and Natu. I needed to do something. I NEEDED TO DO SOMETHING. I slammed my fists on my bed. I then heard a vase shatter."What was that? The vase just shattered, did he do that" I heard my mother say."We have to be careful of him, he could severly hurt someone." I heard my dad thinking.
>>
When i was young i saw a gengar and i was spooked.
>>
"Keep trying." Sabrina was an incredible teacher. She had taught me so much in the past few weeks. I was able to levitate the cubes easily now. She taught me how to close my mind so other psychics couldn't read my mind. I always tried to read her mind to see if she liked me but I could never hear her thoughts. Right now she was trying to teach me how to bend a spoon. Trying to bend metal was a lot harder than levitating plastic. "Concentrate harder." Sabrina kept telling me. "I'm trying to but it won't budge." I said defeated. "Stop getting so discouraged." She said. "We'll try again tomorrow. Keep the spoon, bring it home and try to bend it. Don't try to cheat, I'll know if you used your mind or not." I looked at her suspicisously. "How would you know?" She laughed. "I can read your mind." "Oh." I blushed. She grabbed my hand. "C'mon let's go it's late." This girl is so amazing I kept thinking. I hope she wasn't reading my mind. We started walking to her house when we were stopped. "Hey Sabrina whatcha doing tonight?" A boy with a bandana asked her. "What do you want Koichi?" Sabrina barked. "Why don't you ditch that loser and come with me?" Koichi said grinning such a wicked smile. "Don't talk to him like that." Sabrina said defending me. Koichi laughed.
>>
>>32876846
wtf no you didn't gengar is just creepypasta, was it hyper-realistic blood too you faggot?
>>
"He has to rely on you to fight his battles?" I wasn't going to stand for this. "Why don't you just get out of our way?" I yelled. Koichi looked at me, he wasn't smiling anymore. Next thing I knew I was on the floor. "Are you okay?" Sabrina was by my side. "He couldn't even see that punch coming? What kind of psychic is he?" Koichi started to laugh again. I got back on my feet. I tried to punch him but he was too fast and kicked me right in the gut. He then began to beat my face in. "Sabrina, why would you stay with such a weakling?" He threw me to the floor and walked away. Sabrina helped me back to my feet and walked me home. "Koichi is such a jerk, when you get better with your telepathy I bet you can get back at him." I tried to make a smile with my bruised face. "I'll see you tomorrow and just so you know. I do like you." She kissed my cheek and walked away.

That's all I wrote
>>
>>32876862
yes
>>
>>32873697
ITT: 4chan, Summer 2010
>>
>>32876769
>>32876775
>>32876790
You have to be 18 to post here.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.