[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living Dex Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: bank 1 - Copy.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bank 1 - Copy.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
How do you organize your living dex? Numerical? Alphabetical? Species?

I'm doing mine in NatDex order but anytime a species has a baby or mature form I'm putting them together rather than separate them. Also I'm putting the Alola forms next to the regular ones.
>>
I haven't updated my living dex with Alola yet but Gens 1-6 are in numerical order. The only exception is that all legends are in separate boxes also in that order.
>>
numerical, aloladex only since that's the only shit recorded, up till aerodactyl

i keep my ubs in a special box
same for nebby line and tapu
>>
>having to re-order everything when one thing gets a new form
>>
File: 1491917299810.png (18KB, 222x211px) Image search: [Google]
1491917299810.png
18KB, 222x211px
>>32871580
I'm currently breeding + sign, 5-6IV only legit Pokémon in my spare time to update my Dex for future games. I go strictly by National Dex numbers. Alolan forms were at first Regular line, and then Alolan line, but ended up changing it to species.

>>32871610
Also this, fuck this. I'm pretty sure I'll just kill myself instead of rearraging if Ultra S&M releases new Alolan forms.
>>
Does anyone have a save file with a legit living dex on it?
>>
I don't know what to do with my living dex

I have every Pokemon except for Volcanion on my Sun cart at the moment but I also have over 100 shiny Pokemon and I'm running out of room. What goes in the bank? I like looking at my shinies but I also don't want the hassle of going into bank whenever I need something
>>
>>32871773
Yes.
It triggers me though because I have no room left for catching/breeding/spare pokemon because most of the boxes are full.
>>
>>32871773
Mine is 100% legit and has Pokemon in it from my original Fire Red, Emerald, DPPt and HG/SS adventures
>>
>>32871786
Bank shit Pokémon you will never use for anything, that should get rid off about 80% of all the Pokémon in existence.
>>
>>32871808
but then my living dex will have holes, it has to be complete, either on a cart or in bank
>>
>>32871815
Then fucking deal with it you autist. Get another cart to put your Living Dex in, you probably have 2 3DSes anyways.
>>
Currently replacing my old plebdex with a more streamlined, full-formed* living dex, caught (as far as possible) entriely in luxury balls.

current ordering is national dex numeric, with forms going male before female, kanto form before alolan form, all other forms in whatever order makes sense (so, deoxys will be normal, attack, defense, speed).

(oh fuck, deoxys. that's gonna be fun.)
>>
>>32871610
Why not have a Alola Form page?
>>
File: Bank 2 - Copy.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bank 2 - Copy.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>32871905
Feels weird.
>>
I have every Pokemon in Nat Dex order, all from Gen 6 or 7. Then I have all the different formes, vivillon patterns, alolan forms, you name it. The only thing I don't have are minor gender differences from Gen 1-4, but fuck 'em.
>>
Numerical order. It's the simplest way. And as for alternate forms: I also have those in numerical order, but I place them at the end of the dex, and start on a new page for them.
>>
>>32871961
Same, but I have a have them from all gens, including some from Colosseum
>>
Fully complete, with all forms besides minor gender differences, separate box for shinies, I put boxes of alternate forms after the nat dex, with Vivillon and Unown having their own boxes.

>We'll never get more Vivillon patterns

Hopefully we get more Alola forms and Minior colors with USM
>>
Is there anyway to auto sort your mons in pc or bank? Or is it just pure autism
>>
>>32872229
Autism and about 1-3 hours of your life depending on how many mons you've caught before you start.
>>
>>32871580
Numerical, but with evolutionary lines and forms kept together
ie, Pichu and Alolan Raichu are on the first page with Pikachu and Raichu, Happiny and Blissey are with Chansey, etc.
>>
I refuse to get all the Vivillon and Uknown forms, I just got the Pokeball pattern and the first letter of my name instead.
>>
>>32871580
I've started a 2nd living dex in my original Moon version. My previous one stayed on my original AlphaSapphire. This one will replace original with alola forms and add new mons, obviously.
>>
The only forms I bothered inputting were the unowns.

I have been replacing stuff in my bank with regionaltism though.
>>
>>32872246
So I'm guessing you better leave blank spaces for ones you don't have. Ugh idk if it's worth trying
>>
>>32872273
Theyre in numerical order/Natdexxx, btw.
>>
>>32872295

It's worth it for making the dex easier to fill out in the future.
>>
File: Bank 3 - Copy.jpg (198KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bank 3 - Copy.jpg
198KB, 1280x720px
>>32872268
Pretty much how I'm doing it.
>>
>>32872353
If you have Digglet and Dugtrio in regular balls and their Alolan variants in Fast balls then your'e right.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.