[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poke Transporter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.png (87KB, 820x360px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
87KB, 820x360px
Please tell me someone has reverse engineered this so we can still use it after (((Nintendo))) kills it by the end of the decade
>>
>>32871078
What are the parentheses for?
>>
File: 63456473654754.jpg (40KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
63456473654754.jpg
40KB, 491x491px
>>32871084
>>
>>32871084
lurk moar
>>
I'm pretty sure there's a pokebank app that hacked 3DS can use that's free and uses the 3DS local storage instead of on cloud.
>>
>>32871078
I feel that all depends on how Nintendo is going to handle putting the Switch forward as their primary handheld console, and therefore how the Pokemon Company and GameFreak want to handle the next generation of games.

The very best, dream option would be that they port all of the games to the switch as Virtual Console titles, and upgrade the Bank to allow Pokemon to migrate up generations quickly and easily.

I honestly don't think they have any excuse to nuke Transporter; it comes with the Bank, and if the next generation of games will be on the Switch, they'll migrate the Bank to the Switch as well. So theoretically, as long as your 3DS works and your Bank account is active, you should be able to migrate up for several years.
>>
>>32871084
OP believes Nintendo is run by Jews.
>>
>>32871370
They didn't have any excuse to nuke Nintendo WFC either and they did that
>>
>>32871078
>reverse engineering garbage
pkhex has been around for a while and completely out does the official transfer method. Piracy isn't the only reason to hack your 3DS.
>>
>>32871456
Flu Mobile bought the servers that Nintendo was renting from Gamespy and started charging insane prices for using them.
>>
>>32871463
But this does not allow me to transfer with my real 3DS. I still like using the online functionality. What I am hoping for is something like IR-GTS (not that that works anymore either) that spoofs a legit bank server

>>32871485
What? Then what the hell kind of infrastructure is Nintendo Network running on? What stopped them from migrating?
>>
>>32871493
NN is in-House I believe. As for migrating, they probably thought "oh well, it ain't worth the time and effort." Typical jewry. There isn't anything stopping them since Wiimfi is a thing.
>>
>>32871493
>What stopped them from migrating?

DS games have the WFC DNS addresses hardcoded into the ROM, so they can't connect to new servers because the games' coding literally won't allow it. Servers for game-specific functions like the GTS can obviously be spoofed, but the game still has to make an initial connection to the WFC which is why things like IR-GTS and Pokecheck stopped working when the WFC did.

But naturally that didn't stop the hackers:

https://github.com/polaris-/dwc_network_server_emulator/wiki
>>
>>32871105
No gen 7 support.
>>
>>32871686
>But naturally that didn't stop the hackers:
>https://github.com/polaris-/dwc_network_server_emulator/wiki

This is pretty cool. Too bad I can't get it to work. Why does technology hate me. ;_;
>>
>>32871686
>WFC DNS addresses
Are you talking about the domain names or the IP addresses they're supposed to connect to? I think both could be spoofed given big enough of a rat's ass
>>
>>32871370
Yeah, i think they will just port bank to the switch
>>
>/pol/tard is too retarded to use PKHex
why am I not surprised
>>
>>32873926
>>>/pol/tard
???????
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.