[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she OU material now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: aegislash_by_onikafei-d6xdazc.jpg (234KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
aegislash_by_onikafei-d6xdazc.jpg
234KB, 1024x1024px
Is she OU material now?
>>
>>32869628

No, Aegislash just turns the whole tier into a Ground and Fire spamfest
>>
Aegislash did nothing wrong.

In fact a lot of times you wish you had Aegi to check all these ridiculous threats like Lele. He really is the hero that OU needs but not the one it deserves.
>>
>>32869642
>Defending le 50-50 sword
Kill yourself
>>
>>32869635
>OU isn't already a ground spamfest

le thousand arrows
>>
>>32869661
Funny because Lando-T and Cancer Robot Fairy, two things that check a vast swath of the metagame, are themselves 50-50's just by existing.
>>
>>32869661
I'd prefer King's Shield mindgames over "Guess the Magearna Set :^)" anytime.
>>
>>32869682
>>32869762
Please tell me how magearna is 50/50
You smogonfags lose your asses and cry ban whenever a mon is moved up to S
>>
>>32869661
>complain about a 50/50 and say it's a bad thing
>complain about Mega Metagross and its many options of coverage and say it's broken
>then say that Lando can do everything and do mind games to guess its set and take adventage
>it makes the most healthy mon in the tier and the best thing ever
The council are going full retarded this time, none of these mons are actually that op they would be ok to the current meta, but they want turn it into the sixth gen OU for some stupid reason instead of trying to make it better.
>>
File: 1498469446037.jpg (81KB, 806x292px) Image search: [Google]
1498469446037.jpg
81KB, 806x292px
>>32869805
Probably because of this?
>>
>>32869805
Just the Shift Gear set has completely different """""counters"""""" based on it's Z-move, and they can be counted on one stump since almost nothing threatens it out due to its bulk. And that's assuming it's even a Shift Gear set. By that time it gets a "Soul Heart activated :^)" you might as well forfeit.
>>
>>32869827
Can't they just give magnezone a proper fire move already?
It would solve so damn much of this BS
>>
>>32869805
>you smogonfags
>it is banned in the official rules in the first place
>>
>>32869628
Lando and lele are still in OU
So yes
>>
File: 3.0.png (22KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
3.0.png
22KB, 112x112px
No. And it never will be because its overcentralizing as fuck. Amazing typing, pusedo 720 bst, and a diverse movepool to compliment its 150 atk/spatk? I never want to see tbis thing in OU again. Quickban it to ubers next gen, same goes for Genesect.
>>
>>32869642
This, the reason why oras was so shit and sm is now is because of no aegi to keep threats like mgross, mhera, and magearna and lele in gen7 at bay. It was a necessary evil and banning it was a mistake.
>>
>>32870495
Just like M-Maw and Greninja right :^) The metagame just keeps getting worse each gen, I won't be surprising if it or one of the previous bans and suspects ends up staying OU on the next gen.
>>
lele is the most overrated fucking mon you retards cry about jesus christ
>>
>>32871054
M-Maw is handleable but frogue can fuck right off to ubers. Aegislash is too versitile; defensive, offensive, support, Ageis excels with physical and special. Kings sheild and stance change are powerful tools which force 50/50's, and luck based gameplay tends to get shadowrealmed.
>>
>>32869628
>she
>that tfw when you'll never fuck a sword
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.