[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hyped where you when GEN 7 was announced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

do you think the hype was worth it?
>>
extremely. but it was not worth it. i don't think i'll ever be excited about a pokemon announcement again
>>
>>32868996
>How hyped where you when GEN 7 was announced?
solid 9/10 on the hype-scale
>was it worth it
No, one of the biggest disappointments in my life
>>
>>32868996
I was pretty disappointed since I was hoping for X2, Y2, or Z.
Gen 6 is the most disappointing generation of them all
>>
>>32868996
Very, not as hyped as x and y though. It was fun just the starter final evos were terrible and too much cuteness
>>
>>32868996
I expected a bit more out of the story than what they did. I understand that they need to go slow so little kids get it and can't go overcomplicated but... nya. I geuess I grow up faster as I want.
>>
File: 1487184241695.png (271KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
1487184241695.png
271KB, 634x476px
>>32868996
MAXIMUM HYPE!

In the end, kinda disappointed, can't say it was really that worth the hype, it could have been a lot better.
But despite the flaws, I'm really satisfied of what I played.
>>
I don't get hype, so I wasn't disappointed
>>
I was maybe a little disappointed, but not nearly as much as I was with XY. Honestly if anything XY dropped my expectations and hype low enough that I was able to enjoy SM for what it was.
>>
>>32868996
they had such an amazing marketing campaign
if they put the same amount of effort into the games as they did marketing no one would complain about the games
>>
>>32868996
The hype was never worth it at All.

It's was waste of good time and energy.
We'll never get back because backward time travel is not possible in our universe/reality.
>>
File: New Pokémon in new locations.jpg (71KB, 456x710px) Image search: [Google]
New Pokémon in new locations.jpg
71KB, 456x710px
>>32869182

I will. I only complaint about low amount of new Pokémon introduced in the generation.

New Pokémon are what most important in each generation. New Pokémon are what's making each New generation, so Exciting.
>>
>>32869458
bro stfu
>>
File: Primarina.full.2048450.jpg (507KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Primarina.full.2048450.jpg
507KB, 1100x1100px
>>32868996
I just wanted my mermaid. And I have to say I'm nit dissapointed.
>>
File: 1488495409048.png (118KB, 378x257px) Image search: [Google]
1488495409048.png
118KB, 378x257px
>>32869814
>muh shitty mermaid
well, not me
>>
>>32869013
>a childrens video game being one of the biggest disappointments of your life
Holy shit how pathetic
>>
>>32869012
I feel you. I heard about USUM and just felt eh. Usually I'm shitting myself with excitement. Probably cause I didn't really like SM
>>
>>32869966
Look at what board you're on, you FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>32868996
Was very hyped, was hoping to see mega Rayquaza level Zygarde and seeing a huge region that expanded on what Kalos was. But I got a shitty linear game based on fucking Hawaii with the lowest amount of creativity in the franchise ever.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.