[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so horribly wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 220px-Platinum_Lucas.png (82KB, 220x440px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Platinum_Lucas.png
82KB, 220x440px
What went so horribly wrong?
>>
>>32867779
Sinnoh
>>
File: 250px-Platinum_Dawn.png (81KB, 250x393px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Platinum_Dawn.png
81KB, 250x393px
This is the female option
>>
File: trainer_ocelot_by_eu03.jpg (230KB, 686x621px) Image search: [Google]
trainer_ocelot_by_eu03.jpg
230KB, 686x621px
>>32867785
dont laugh at him
>>
nothing

It was such a good design that GF rehashed the color scheme three times. (Hilbert, Nate, Calem)
>>
File: 1365411030202.jpg (120KB, 456x359px) Image search: [Google]
1365411030202.jpg
120KB, 456x359px
>>32867779
Ugly fucking shade of blue for the jacket.
People laughed at Dia/Pearl Lucas for looking a bit plain and wearing a beret, but I just can't get behind this jacket at all. Not only did I consider it sacrilege at the time for the male player character to wear blue instead of red on anything besides their pants, future protags like Hilbert pulled that colour scheme off a lot better.
What kind of collar is that, anyway? Jesus, what an ugly jacket.
>>
>>32867779
>>32867794
Sinnoh fashion is only good on the female market.
>>
>>32867779
They just wanted to add gender diversity like in Gen 2. It just happened to come at the expense of a straight male option.
>>
your shit taste

lucas is the most well dressed of any male protag
>>
>>32868217
This. Only Hilbert and red come close.
>>
>>32867779
His scarf looks a little silly.
>>
>>32868217
I agree.
I hope Game Freak create unique dsigns like Brendan and Lucas. I'm fucking tired of all protaogonist looking the same.
>>
He wasn't remade soon enough
>>
>>32867779
The following generation.
>>
>>32868052
dumb third worlder doesn't know how to dress in cold seasons
>>
>>32867779
Dawnfags. Also the transexuals, but they're basically the same.
There is nothing wrong with the beret.
>>
>>32867779
Being the epitome of inferior male Player Character designs compared to the females. Lucas is the exemplar of every male protagonist wearing a similar looking hat, blue jeans, and a short sleeve shirt. DP Lucas was basically discount Red, and while the winter attire makes him stand out a little better, it's not enough to surpass Dawn's design or even work him up the list of male PC designs.
>>
>>32867779
You know? I wish future male protaognists wear another color scheme besides blue/red;

Purple, Orange and Green can work perfectly for a protagonist. Not in the same outfit of course lmao

Also another headwear that's not a cap or beret.
>>
>>32868645
Nigga, it's summer here in Northern Yurup and it's barely 15 degrees celsius right now. Lucas dressing more appropriately for the climate of Sinnoh/Hokkaido has nothing to do with his choice of jacket being unappealing as fuck.
>>
>>32867779
At least it was better than DP design.
>>
>>32867779
not barefoot
feet aren't on my face
>>
File: Diamond_Pearl_Lucas.png (610KB, 551x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond_Pearl_Lucas.png
610KB, 551x1280px
This is ten times better than his Diamond/Pearl artwork.
>>
>>32868836
>>32868862
Every female protagonist that isn't from a third version (Emerald May and Platinum Dawn) all have a yellow or pink bag, and all of them except for Emerald May either wear short shorts or a skirt, and have red or pink headgear.
Yet somehow the girls tend to look pretty unique in their own way while most of the guys either look like male versions of them (Nate) or like Red with a different flair.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.