[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THese will be good games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Prove me wrong
>>
They are in Alola
>>
A thread died for this.
>>
>>32866065
The horrible level design of Sun and Moon won't be fixed in this.
>>
Is it time to auto-ban people for "prove me wrong" threads? I think so.
>>
>>32866091
Exactly. Alola is a good region and no amount of your namefag shitposting is going to change that.
>>
>>32866114
>Alola is a good region
why?
>shit dungeon design
>routes are straight lines
>towns are boring
>no climate diversity
>bad Pokémon distribution
I wasn't even shitposting, I actually think they will be significantly worse because they're in Alola unless Game Freak changes a lot of it
>>
>>32866167
fucking this. The region feels so small and repetitive
>>
>>32866065
A statement for something that doesn't exist cannot be proven wrong or right without relying on its predecessor or anything similar to it.

In other words, how the fuck can I prove anything when the games haven't even been released you dumb fuck? Can you prove it'll be a good game? No, so shut the fuck up.
>>
I can't because we know basically nothing about it. I will say though with Alola's weak setting and awful level design the game will have a significant handicap.
>>
>>32866167
Also I think the fact that it's on islands makes it worse. Other games have multiple paths you can take to get across the region. Since most of Alola isn't really connected you usually only have one way to go and this makes it feel small and linear.
>>
Please pay no attention to me, I'm so desperate for validation that I namefag on a Pokemon board. God why do I still live?
>>
Unless it's sizably different to the path they've taken XY SM, it'll be shit. Too much enphasis on unnecisary narrative, too much handholding, and completely unlikable tagalong npcs.
>>
>>32866065
ORAS broke the trend of remakes improving on the original, sadly. And given Masuda's admitting that they half-ass the game, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Pokebarney did nothing wrong.
>>
>>32866267
Please pay no attention to me, I'm so petty that I care about four letters above someone's post on a Pokémon board
>>
>>32866267
Honest question, why do you even use a name then? It's not like you need one outside of generals.
>>
>>32866065
i can't. SM is good and having following pokemon will be so amazing. I can't wait for all the fags that will be angry about this feature coming back.
>>
>>32866290
>RS broke the trend of making good games, sadly.
ORAS were remakes of a shit region. Of course they were going to be shit. So will the DP remakes but that doesn't mean anything after those will be bad at all
>>
>>32866429
HGSS were remakes of a shit region too. They at least bothered to bump up the Kanto trainer levels to be less terrible, and that's not even mentioning the dozens of new features. Can't say so much for OR "the Battle Frontier Project has started!" AS.
>>
>>32866290
>>32866429
>>32866462
Please, both were shit. FRLG is the only good remake, and remakes are separate from third versions and sequels anyways.
>>
>>32866065
>"The burden of proof always lies with the person who lays charges."

Please,provide us evidence they will be good.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.