[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT pokemon that girls hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: imgproxy.png (62KB, 351x452px) Image search: [Google]
imgproxy.png
62KB, 351x452px
ITT pokemon that girls hate
>>
>>32862908
Pretty much most fighting types that >don't look cute!!1!
>doesn't look like it can be an animal in the wild!!1!
>>
Prettier than they are, is why they hate her cuz they ain't her
>>
>>32862925
This, roasts have shit taste in pokemon
>>
>>32862908
Are you retarded? Girls love Machamp more than real life dudes.
>>
>>32862965
girls only love normie pokemon like pikechu and charmander
>>
File: literally a fursuiter.png (579KB, 699x1280px) Image search: [Google]
literally a fursuiter.png
579KB, 699x1280px
>>32862908
I mean like 99.999999% of all males hate it too but Girls are the most disappointed because their expected it go from a cute cat to a badass yet cute tiger.
>>
>those ladies that were into Machamp in S/M
>>
>>32862988
>I mean like 99.999999% of all males hate it too

fuck off
>>
>>32863001
You're the one who need to fuck off because you cannot accept the objective hard facts that barafags are the tiniest and more irrelevant and insecure minority of all.
>>
>>32862988
>literally a tiger standing up
>>
>>32863001
>Just call out that Incineroar fans are a minority
>REEEEEEE WHY DO YOU CALL US A MINORITY YOU OWLKEK!!!! HEE WILL BE OU WITH INTIMIDATE YOU KEK OWL, I'M MAD AT A CARTOON OWL FOR NO REASON OMLY BECAUSE OF ITS POPULARITY AND MY INSECURITY
Like fuck... those 0.000001% of people that like this thing are on the fucking spectrum. Otherwise this behavor could not be explained.
>>
>>32863010
Every fucking time the same shit, it's like I'm on /v/. Do you have these meme responses saved in a word document?

>objective

keklmao
>>
>>32863071
Where did I emntion the owl you sperg, I actually like rowlet. Contain your autismo
>>
>>32863001
You're right. He should have said
>100% of males who aren't deluded by their homosexuality and have basic knowledge of anatomy and proportions.
>>
Oh hey look, it a thread derailed by starterwarfags and shitposters, how strange and completely unexpected.
>>
>>32863071
>uses caps, REEE and dumb assumptions like a grade A /v/ shitposter
>says other people are on the spectrum

wew lad
>>
>>32863088
spotted the roastie
>>
To be truly honest I assume Incineroar is the most popular based on the memes about it, and I have a hard time believing otherwise.
>>
>>32863105
This. Incineroarfags are the scourge who keeps derailing threads over and over with their inane and asinine hatred and obnoxious obsession.
>>
>>32863074
>memes which are basically keywords that carry a meaning are used in a post
>faggot gets BTFO and points out that you used memes in a post on a butter churning soapbox derby electrotronic butt club
>>
>>32863132
Speak of the devil and he shall appear... >>32863129
Their obsession over a fucking cartoon owl is disgusting. These people are a literal cancer, not people but cancer.
>>
>>32863139
what are you even talking about

>>32863143
these falseflags are getting embarrassing lad

All these posts a literally copy pasted from /v/ console war threads. Pathetic starter war faggots.
>>
>>32863143
I mean, I'm not actually not being funny here. I figure Incineroar is if not the most popular than at least way more than I assumed if people keep being assblasted over it the way they don't want to admit Charizard and Lucario and Mewtwo are popular.

Meanwhile I see jack and shit on Decidueye for real so I figured it was the distant third choice starter.
>>
>>32862936
Dunno about gardevoir, but wasn't there a girl poketuber that hated lopunny and was glad when they introduced diggersby because "now guys will know what a sexist representation feels like"?

Based on that I would assume most SJW girls hate feminine-looking mons, but I've met regular girls that like most of them (the ones they know from the older gens, at least).
>>
>>32863143
Literally nobody mentioned the owl, you insecure dick.
>>
>>32862908
>>32862988
literally wrong
>>
>>32863175
Unlike retarded females, the last thing on my mind when I first saw Diggersby was how it was oppressing my gender. How are these retards taken so seriously?
>>
>>32863191
Dunno, the only thing I can see when I think of diggersby is one of those fat hikers from the old gens, never really felt opressed by it in any way. I just know for a fact I heard something like what I described above somewhere but can't remember what poketuber it was.

Anyways, the more I think about it, the more I'm positively sure regular normie girl fans tend to follow the same bias as regular normie boy fans: every new mon is ugly except the cute first stages. I've only met one girl that knows what gen we're currently at, the rest dropped at gens 3 or 4 at best. As for hardcore girl fans, the ones I've met had the following as their favs, to give you an idea on tastes: blaziken, gardevoir, mismagius, alolan ninetales, scolipede, dragalge, hydreigon, scizor. It's pretty standard in my opinion.
>>
>>32863246
>Blaziken
>Ninetales
>Scolipede
>Scizor
can confirm, every girl I know loves these
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 540x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 540x343px
>>32862988
>>32862908
Like these two though. Incineroar is a big cutie and Machamp's no guard (Rest in peace) served me well.

As to name a few Pokemon I dislike, I don't like Blastoice, Kartana, Sceptile, Gengar, the Tyrogue line, Flygon, Patrat line, Baltoy line, Macuhita line and the Pikipeck line. I don't hate them, just don't get why people like them.
I find that other girls I know dislike Gengar too. I wonder what's up with that. Girls also tend to dislike object mons and prefer simple designs over things that are too complicated.

For comparison, I ADORE the Wimpod line, Feraligatr, Lugia, the Yungoos line, Heracross, Gible line, Froslass, Persian, Rayquaza, Xerneas and a few others like Ekans, Salazzle, and Guzzlord.
>>
>>32863175
>when they introduced diggersby because "now guys will know what a sexist representation feels like"?
What the flying fuck do a hiker bunny have to do with sexist representations?
>>
>>32863262
Holy shit this may be the worst taste ever
>>
>>32863288
This. Barafags eternally BTFO!
>>
>>32863262
Sweet taste anon.
>>
Genuine question, does Skarmory count as a cute pokemon?

This thread seemed to talk about how girls only like certain pokemon because of the cute factor. I couldn't tell you if that's right or wrong cause I'm just one girl but even though I didn't originally start using Skarmory because I thought it was cute, I always thought it was an added bonus.

Not sure if I think Skarmory is cute because I always loved them or because it's a genuinely cute pokemon...
>>
>>32863262
Terrible, terrible, terrible taste.
>>
>>32863268
I actually looked it up and found the video I thought this came from:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33h8j4
Turns out tamashi is the name of the poketuber. She didn't especifically said "now guys will know what a sexist representation feels like", so that was an exaggeration on my part on how I remembered it (I still don't remember where I read it tho).

But I found out the other guy in that video disliked pumpkaboo, which is the bigger taste crime out of the two.
>>
>>32862988
My girlfriend has a soft spot for cats, so she naturally chose Litten. I really hope she doesn't end up hating Incineroar as much as I do. But it's just... it's terrible.
>>
>>32863262
>girl
>likes snakes
makes sense
>>
>>32863132
>>32863143

Just make up your bloody minds, ya fucking wankers. In my point of view, YOU are the ones making a fool of yourself, constantly trying to derail any and every thread with starter shenanigans of ANY kind.

This isn't about a cartoon owl or a cartoon tiger any more, this is either just petty wars towards one particular anon or another or make pretend shitposting to have a giggle towards each other, to which I say we've had more than enough.
>>
>>32863543

I'd say, don't hold your breath.

Unless she's a wrestling fan and even I'm not sure.
>>
File: furries_are_canon.png (101KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
furries_are_canon.png
101KB, 800x500px
>>32862908
>girls hate
>>
>>32863788
Touche
>>
>>32863788
I want to fuck that shotafucker, too bad I am only a shota in my heart so she will never love me.
>>
>>32863246
>I just know for a fact I heard something like what I described above somewhere but can't remember what poketuber it was.

Probably Tamashii Hiroka. She's so batshit she literally hates Brendan because he didn't expect the neighbor to be a girl.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.