[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for him to get buffed in 5 months?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Are you ready for him to get buffed in 5 months?
>>
>>32861184
>him
>>
>>32861184
Can't wait to see it with Dark Dragon Fighting triple type so it's completely cucked vs fairies
>>
Is this a Kris thread in disguise?
>>
>>32861202

Typing is the least of Guzzlord's problems, the problem is that its stats are a complete mess

>Gargantuan HP, but piss poor defenses
>Slow, but offenses are mediocre too
>>
>>32861196

>AkujiKINGu
>GuzzLORD
>>
>Nihilego's other form becomes usable
>Guzzlord gets a new form
>new key item that lets you absorb the UBs' stored wormhole energy, thus revealing their true abilities
>the same key item lets you change Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma's ability to Beast Boost
>It can also be used to generate a hold item (like Z-Crystals) that suppresses any regular Pokemon's ability and gives them the same effect as Beast Boost
pls
>>
>>32861184

No but I'm ready to wax my carrot to him.

>>32861218
A lot of high HP blimps are like this anon. And you'll notice the reverse for high Def tanks like Shuckle, which have low HP.
>>
>>32861208
...hmm seems like it
>>
N
O

P
R
O
O
F
S
>>
>>32861230
>It can also be used to generate a hold item (like Z-Crystals) that suppresses any regular Pokemon's ability and gives them the same effect as Beast Boost
This kills the meta
>>
>>32861226
>YadoKING
>SlowKING
>>
>>32861287
beast boost magerna, dear god
>>
>>32861226
That reminds me, what would the female equivalent of Lord be? Probably none, since females can't rule a fucking thing!
>>
>>32862665

The female equivalent of Lord is Lady
>>
>>32861218
>Typing is the least of Guzzlord's problems

i Dunno, its claws seem like they'd be none too skilled with the keyboard.
>>
>>32862407
Wouldn't change magearna all that much, but slaking, regigigas, keldeo and archeops get buffed to hell and back
>>
>>32862669
Well, god damn...that sounds generic.
>>
>Guzzlord gets buffed
>Climbs back up to UU
>Meanwhile the other UBs get buffed and all banished to ubers
>>
>>32862407
So... Soul Heart?
>>
>>32862669
>guzzlady
>>
Ultra Guzzlord
needs Beastite to Ultra evolve (beastite can be used on any Ultra Beast to ultra evolve it, when a pokemon ultra evolves beast boost automatically triggers)
223 137 83 127 83 17
retains beast boost, becomes either pure Dark, Dragon, or ??? type
Is it good now?
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 121x88px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 121x88px
>>32862790
Never. Guzzlord is a Pokéman among Pokémen.
>>
>>32862757
But it is Lady. Have you never seen LotR?
>>
>>32862717
I kekkled.
>>
File: Regigigas_M18.png (2MB, 1672x941px) Image search: [Google]
Regigigas_M18.png
2MB, 1672x941px
>>32861230
>Supresses regular ability and gives Beast Boost
>>
>>32864783
Nah. I didn't want to watch it after I saw how many niggers started roleplaying, and making complete asses of themselves in public after each installment was released in theaters.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.