[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USUM Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: persian_alola_form.png (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
persian_alola_form.png
130KB, 500x500px
I am a leaker. Here are leaks:

>game is Platinum-style 'director's cut' version of SM
>minor cosmetic changes to region like flowers/colours/little details on routes
>some new areas added, like volcano interior and golf course
>extra pokemon added to the Alola Dex for these areas

>Totem challenge remains the same, with minor pokemon tweaks in some trials (Totems and allies)
>New trials added - Kahili on golf course, Ryuki formalises the Kommo-o trial in VPC. Mina is a proper Trial Captain now, and you must photograph pokemon in Poni Meadow for her
>You must ascend Lanakila's interior, Victory Road style, and battle the Four Kahunas in a row to become the Island Challenge Champion

>Gyms + E4 are post-game additions now, with Kukui formalising the Island Challenge. You must go back through the islands and collect Gym Badges to battle an all-new E4
>Ilima, Lana, Mallow, Kiawe, Sophocles, Acerola, Mina and Ryuki are the Gym Leaders
>Hala, Olivia, Kahili and Molayne are the E4
>Kukui is the Champion again.

>Antagonist stories are broadly similar
>Colress is studying Necrozma and his connection to Solgaleo/Lunala, and works with Lusamine to bond it with Nebby and open a portal to Ultra Space
>Team Skull shenanigans are similar

>A few characters are added to Battle Tree - Lance, Steven, Iris, Zinnia, etc.
>No National Dex
>No new Alolan forms
>No move tutors
>No Battle Frontier
>A few new Z Crystals
>Usual minor tweaks to movesets
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (247KB, 684x693px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
247KB, 684x693px
How many fake leaks are we going to get in such a short amount of time
>>
>>32860792
if this is a boy, what's the source?
if girl i dont care

>>32860784
>all-new E4
>the SM E4

>zinnia
>when japan hates her even more

>no move tutors

lol no
>>
>>32860784
>extra pokemon added to the Alola Dex for these areas
We're talking like old Pokemon for new areas here, right? Other than that this is way more believable than any leaks we've seen lately, since it implies that USM is an absolute cashgrab piece of trash, which it will be.
>>
>>32860784

this sounds like the bare minimum they would do and sell
>>
File: 1495668614933.png (466KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495668614933.png
466KB, 1136x640px
>>32860784
>Colress
>Iris
YES, FUCKI-
>No move tutors
>>
>>32860808
Basically Mt. Lanakila is going to be under construction as before, so the player will climb the mountain's interior like a Victory Road, battling other Island Challenge ace trainers.

At the top, it'll be quite... rustic. No proper E4 rooms or facilities, just a straight four-in-a-row test of your strength to become a Champion. Teams will be three pokemon each, no breaks between four battles.

When you return with the eight badges, you'll be able to access the lift to shortcut your way to the top of the mountain. This time, you'll have a shiny new E4 facility with fancy rooms and trainers with five pokemon each.

Yes, Hala and Olivia return as E4 members, but the whole area will be fresh and new and a more 'serious' challenge.
>>
>>32860864
>Yes, Hala and Olivia return as E4 members,
and kahili

you're shit at this
>>
>>32860784
I honestly want to believe in this so that I don't end up disappointed when the real thing comes out, because this is super disappointing already and I know the real thing is going to be as well.
Who am I kidding, it's still going to disappoint me.
>>
>>32860884
Judging by the whole including Kahili in the trials, I think he thinks she was a trial captain.
>>
>>32860784
even though this is fake, at least OP made it seem halfways like something gamefreak would pull
>>
>>32860836
Yes, old pokemon added.

So for example Slugma and Heatmor are accessible in Wela Volcano (in addition to Magby and others). There are some new water/fishing encounters too, so less Magikarp and some more Clamperl + evos, Basculin, Mantyke, etc. You can find Druddigon on Poni Island too. So little things like that to add more variety.

>>32860884
No, Kahili is a Trial Captain in USUM at first. You will battle the Kahunas on your first Lanakila run to become Island Challenge Champion - that's Hala, Olivia, Nanu and Hapu.

When you revamp into the E4, it becomes Hala, Olivia, Kahili and Molayne.
>>
File: Sad.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>32860808
Sadly,I don't know the source,
>>
This is the most believable fake leak I've seen lately. You sir earned this (You)
>>32860784
>>
>>32860908
Basically it's like a tale of two challenges.

The usual route to Champion is Trials + Four Kahuna showdown on Lanakila.

Kukui is revamping the challenge system to Gyms + E4. Your 'post-game' is essentially you re-doing the Island Challenge in the new format.
>>
>>32860946
but she was an E4 in SM

you can't literally take the old e4 and then call it "all-new"
>>
>>32860952
shit, it's a girl
but if you want it it's Broad Cast by Nonaka Tama
>>
File: 1483297392358.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483297392358.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>32860784
>game is Platinum-style 'director's cut' version of SM
>No National Dex
>No new Alolan forms
>No move tutors
>>
>>32860963
You clearly weren't there for the beginning of the big thread last night with the new Aether admins before it got derailed by an asshole.
>>
What do people gain from making fake leaks like this? This is not even well thought out and very predictable. What the heck. People taking the bait are probably in it just for the lolz
>>
>>32860967
Read this: >>32860964

In USUM there is a clear 'before E4' and 'after E4' on Lanakila. I meant "all-new" in the sense that the E4 facility has been newly built and you're facing a new challenge to become the Champion.

But I accept what you're saying, in the sense that it's not "all-new" in comparison to SM.
>>
File: Gardevoir.png (337KB, 387x508px) Image search: [Google]
Gardevoir.png
337KB, 387x508px
>>32860981
Thanks
>it's a girl
Shit
>>
>>32861035
It's pre-leak season, people are bored.
>>
>>32860784
>Kukui is the Champion again.
Lol, someone who hasn't even played the games trying to pretend they're a fake leaker.

PC is the first and only Alolan Champion, Kukui is an exhibition match.

You didn't even try.
>>
>>32860784
>>32860864
>>32860946
>>32860964
>>32861040

Stop it, honey. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>32860784
>>No move tutors
Fake because very third version/second pair of games in a gen/sequel gets move tutors starting from gen 3 (I think)
>>
>>32861294
every*
>>
>>32861294
>muh patterns
isn't even an argument to this also
>>
>>32861294
Fine, there are Move Tutors. Originally they weren't going to add them, but Masuda yelled "muh patterns" and they added them in.

>>32861133
Come on, Kukui is the de facto Champion in SM. Just a sidenote - you don't battle him when you first battle the four Kahunas, only as Champion after the E4.

>>32861141
Love you too, sweetie.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.