[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My theory is that after ORAS was released, GF cancelled Z to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 201Unown_Question_Dream.png (4KB, 97x194px) Image search: [Google]
201Unown_Question_Dream.png
4KB, 97x194px
My theory is that after ORAS was released, GF cancelled Z to streamline and conserve resources which would lead to an early release of Gen 8 on Switch in 2018 compared to 2019 like XY almost 3 years after 3DS release.

A 2 year dev cycle for SM after ORAS. Some of USUM developed during SM dev cycle by B Team. B Team finishes rest after SM release. A Team works on Gen 8 on Switch for 2 years after SM release. B Team will soon join them.
>>
my theory is that OP is a faggot
>>
>>32860229
something something 2008
>>
>>32860229
That actually sounds reasonable. I initially thought it might have been because they wanted a fresh region for the 20th anniversary, but wanting a game on switch is probably more likely.
>>
>>32860229
If only it were practical for Z to be the game for Switch...
>>
>>32860229
Or there was no plans for a Z and they planned since they included the Strange Souvenir in XY to release a new Gen for the 20th anniversary
>>
>>32860229
I have been suspecting for awhile that the reason SM was given to Ohmori was because Masuda was working on gen 8 since XY was finished, if Z was scrapped to conserve resources for that, is something I'm less sure of.

On one hand, this would mean that gen 8 had plenty of dev time

On the other, it'd mean gen 8 is being directed by the worst director in the series.
>>
>There are people on this board who are stupid enough to believe something as rediculous as this
Come on morons, XY foreshadowed Sun and Moon, they were planned even before XY were released. Z was never planned, and it definitely weren't "scrapped" mid-development for any of the arbitrary bullshit reasons autists keep coming up with. It was never in development to begin with, get it into your thick fucking skulls. Z was never planned at all.
>>
>>32860229
>strange souvenir in xy already teasing gen 7
>thinking they would have a third version for the 20th anniversary

no. you're wrong. and stop trying to force z being a thing.
>>
>>32860320
>>32860329
>Speculation is NOT allowed on this board
>>
>>32860320
>Z was never planned at all.
Then why all the unused content in X and Y?
>>
>>32860436
>unused grey stone in bw
>bw2 does feature kyurem
>grey stone not even used
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.