[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USUM leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: untitled-3-1496762846708_400w.jpg (25KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-3-1496762846708_400w.jpg
25KB, 400x225px
I used to work at Game Freak and managed to get my hands on USUM details, and since this seems like the perfect place to drop leaks, I will share some of what I know with you fine people :)
>There are now eight trials instead of six
>Ilima's and Lana's trials are in Melemele Island
>Kiawe and Kahili's trials are in Akala Island
>Acerola and Sophocles' islands are in Ula Ula Island, just like in SM
>Mina can still be found in Poni Island and now has an actual trial
>Mallow's trial can be found on Exeggutor Island
>Trials function a bit differently than they did in SM, you go through gym-like "dungeons," but you still fight a Totem Pokemon at the end of each of them
>After clearing a trial, you can take on a harder version of that same trial, but instead of fighting a Totem Pokemon at the end, you fight the Trial Captain
>There are more version-exclusive Totem Pokemon, for example Mina's trial ends in a fight with either Totem Comfey in US or Totem Klefki in UM
>Grand Trials/Kahunas are largely the same
>There are more Z-Moves, including some that can only be used by each of the Kanto and Johto starters
>The Necrozma armor formes of Solgaleo and Lunala are actually just Necrozma projecting light to make itself look like the SM box legendaries, called Necrozma Sol and Necrozma Luna, you can activate these formes in battle if you have a Necrozma that is holding either Solgaleium Z or Lunalium Z
>Necrozma Sol is Psychic/Fire while Necrozma Luna is Psychic/Ice
>Battle Tree has a lot more trainers from previous generations (including the Hoenn and Sinnoh Frontier Brains, surprisingly enough)
>You can now skip cutscenes, so people who were complaining about the overabundance of cutscenes in SM can rest easy :)
You are free to ask me anything about USUM by commenting in this thread.
>>
Lol.
>>
>>32858637
I know I said that most people reply in this kind of thread for fun, but a few of them in a single day is kinda overdoing it.
>>
>>32858637
>there are now 8 trials instead of 6

you're supposed to open with something to keep people reading. Showing you don't even know there's 7 trials in SM is not a good way to do that.
>>
Kill yourself OP
>>
>>32858637
I used to work at anonymous and i know everything about you account :)
You are a 12 year child that likes to suck diky
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.