[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, the only reason you want Gen 4 remakes is for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Be honest, the only reason you want Gen 4 remakes is for the remastered soundtrack
>>
>>32857291
T b h I don't want gen 4 remakes at all
>>
They were my first pokemon games is why.
Inb4 newfag reee
>>
Same. The music was great but games are so forgettable

I was born in 1996. I was 11 when it came first games I remember buying with my own money.

The town names, gym leaders I don't remember shit lol
>>
>>32857291
No, although I did like the music.
>>
I just want the games to get the ORAS treatment, with an updated story, great features and MEgas,

Only thing they need from Platinum is the pokedex, DESU.
>>
>Wanting Gamefreak to ruin the OST

Oh boy, I can't wait for them to cut the Night songs out and make every song more epic. Pianos are FUCKING BORING. PUT SOME GUITAR IN AND REALLY ANIME THIS SHIT UP
>>
Going to pick up pokemon Black/White or Black 2 / White 2. Don't which one is better. I played them a long time ago and I don't remember much about them. Which one do you guys suggest?
>>
>>32857377

The sequels are better games but playing BW1 first and importing your save adds to the experience.
>>
>Jubelife city music at night
Hnnnnngggg!
>>
>>32857389
I can only really afford one of them since they're close to 70$ a piece at my local gamestore. I remember B2W2 having a challenge mode. I don't remember if B/W had challenge modes.
>>
I don't really have any reason to want to see them unless they drop all of Platinum's main story changes and additions but keep the updated encounter tables, enemy team quality, and optional story additions while also dropping the shitty Super Contests for classic Contests, as well as adding cool new shit and making the Underground not trash

but that is an extremely obtuse set of desires
>>
>>32857416

It doesn't. You can't access the challenge mode in BW2 unless you connect it to a completed save file of Black 2. No you can't beat Black 2 then restart it on hard mode.
>>
>>32857426
>unless they drop all of Platinum's main story changes
but why though
>>
>>32857484
Pluto a shit and basically every change they make otherwise related to Barry and Cyrus has less to it than the DP equivalent, except Cyrus' speech at HQ which is the one change or addition that actually does good instead of at best net zero

Looker can stay though, he's cool, and pretty much every addition made that isn't part of the main plot is good, like meeting with Gym Leaders outside of their gyms
>>
>>32857291
they'll only ruin it. i'd rather wait for a good DP remake, and take a rushed Red and Blue remake, instead of getting a terrible ORAS-like DP remake.
>>
>>32857573
I liked the part with the distortion world and how Cyrus chooses to stay there forever instead of just disappearing like Giovanni
>>
>>32857291
I don't want them period. Someone can hack Platinum and make something better than anything GF will shit out.
>>
>>32857416
>>32857446
you can activate challenge mode on BW2 AFTER beating it, which at least allows for high-level endgame battles with N, Colress, Cynthia, and others
>>
I don't want remakes at all because I'm not a retarded Sinnohfetus. If I want Sinnoh I can replay Platinum.

>GAME FREAK PLEEEEASE GIVE US REHASHES WITH EVEN LESS POST-GAME AND MORE CASUALIZATION THAN THE ORIGINALS ;_;
>>
>>32857291
The only reason i want the remakes is because its the closest chance I will ever have to getting Mega Purugly if they go by the idea that important characters get megas. But I dont think that would happen even if they did come, and likely GF would just release the exact same game instead of looking at what they could improve and delivering an upgraded and polished game.
>>
>>32857291
Cynthia's champion theme gets me hard. I'd love to hear it remastered.
>>
>implying they'd add different tracks for time of day
>>
>>32857291
Fuck split versions, just remake platinum
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.