[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't like Lillie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: e37.png (430KB, 664x392px) Image search: [Google]
e37.png
430KB, 664x392px
>he doesn't like Lillie
>>
>he likes the bland, forced, spotlight-taking, characterless deuteragonist
>>
>>32855641
>he fell for the blatant waifubait
>>
>he likes cutscenes: the character fucking with gameplay
>>
The only reason why people don't hate her more is because Zinnia makes her look halfway decent by comparison
>>
File: Aw yeah.png (25KB, 228x239px) Image search: [Google]
Aw yeah.png
25KB, 228x239px
>>32855653
>>32855659
>>32855682

Pretty much what these guys said. I'm done complaining about her since that clearly won't get rid of her.

Can't wait to have more of my free time consumed by our new protagonist here in USUM.
>>
>>32855834
zinnia is a fucking godsend compared to lillie.
it's not that i WANT to hate her, because her character had potential, just that it was presented in the most obnoxious way possible and didn't have any goddamn resolution whatsoever
>>
>>32855855
>USUM straight up forces you to play as Lillie.
>>
File: 200px-Black_2_White_2_N.png (40KB, 200x317px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Black_2_White_2_N.png
40KB, 200x317px
>>32855653
>>32855659
>>32855682
>>32855855
This begs the question: what about N? SM was pretty much Black and White 2 Hawaiian Boogaloo. I didn't like N at all, and Lillie was, in my opinion, more of the same.

Maybe it's just a "Pokemon games set in America are shit" thing.
>>
>>32856005
N was a rival character who was also a competent trainer.

Lillie doesn't have any actual pokemon
>>
>>32856005
n had effective development spanning not 1 but 2 games and actually did something to earn it
>>
>>32856005
N is less obtrusive and has the decency to give your team some exp. But yeah, I don't care much for him either.
>>
>>32856005
N is much more bearable since he can take care of himself and does not show by every 5 minutes.
Lillie is a whining bitch who needs to be holded by hand, step by step, throughout the whole fucking game. And, by that, the SM adventure isn't ours. It's Lillie story and she's not even the protagonist.
>>
>>32856005
>N
>your true rival, the only NPC trainer (afaik) to canonically catch a Legendary Pokémon, and the main antagonist of the game, who represents a set of ideals very different from the average pokémon player's "Gotta catch 'em all!"
>reappears in the sequel to give you his Legendary Pokémon and battle you using some strong weather teams, back when weather wars was a thing too
>>32855641
>Lillie
>does nothing but follow you around, essentially gamefreak's loophole to create a talking protagonist
>the game isn't really about you and your journey so much as hers and Cosmog's
>>
>>32856005
Writing game characters as anime characters in general gets old fast. N at least had some interesting qualities going for him even if he had mixed reception.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.