[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: make up new moves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

that you think would be fun/different in the meta, i'll start

rabble rouser: dark status
at the end of the next turn after using this move the pokemon in this position gets +1 atk/spa (essentially work up but with wish mechanics)
fortify: rock status, same as above but defence and spdef
scout terrain: as above but with accuracy and speed
thoughts? since bp was banned this could be a sort of bp-lite, passing stats without being too broken
>>
Inverse Room.
Causes the battle to work as though it's an inverse battle. It's hilarious how many things become 4x weak to Bug with it active.
>>
A move that can revive a Pokemon
>>
>>32853570
Incineroar Cut

Cuts Incineroar from the franchise
>>
>>32853557
im surprised this hasnt happened desu
imagine specs porygon z under inverse room
>>
File: Laugh2.gif (423KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh2.gif
423KB, 400x300px
>>32853633
When do we get a version of this that cuts ash-greninja?
>>
>>32853543

a bit long but here goes

how about lava terrain? when used, any pokemon on the ground (flying and levitating pokemon excluded obviously) get burned (as far as items go, air balloon would save you from the burn while giving and iron ball to a flying type pokemon would burn it. if holding a lum or rawst berry, it would heal them) the move is a one turn move. so if a new pokemon switches in, you would have to use it again if they aren't burned. if used on fire types they would not be affected. It would simply say something like "The field doesn't affect arcanine" or in the case of flying of levitating types it would say "Skamory avoids the terrain" or something like that. Also it would be most useful in double battles as your partner pokemon could use protect and not be hit with the move while the opposing pokemon do. It would also have 85 accuracy and have 20 base power.

rate my autism T-T
>>
>>32853633
Please Gamefreak.
>>
Superacid: A 70 BP poison move that hits Steel-type super-effective
Snow Slide: an ability that doubles speed in hail
>>
>>32853746
change the name to: "Floor is lava" and you get 10/10
>>
>>32853788
And what is the difference between Snow Slide and Slush Rush?
>>
>>32853543
Are abilities okay?
Because I thought of one for Guzzlord:
>World Eater
>Instantly consumes entry hazards, special terrains, and the like upon entering battle, restoring the user's HP by 20% of maximum for every effect/layer consumed in this way
>>
>>32853543

Fuck (Normal-type)
10/10

The Pokémon Fuck other Pokémon.
>>
Screeching halt
>90 bp
>-- acc
>Physical move that calculates damage with the speed stat instead of the attack stat
>Ninjask, Swellow, Acclegor, Greninja , Talonflame, and Pheromosa get this attack
>>
>>32853543
Wrecking Ball
Physical steel type Draco Meteor, reduces attack instead.
>>
>Kiai
>Fighting, Special
>90 BP, 100 ACC
>10% chance to raise the user's special attack
>>
Boulder Dash
Rock, Physical, 120 BP/100 Acc/15 PP
Makes contact
The user slams its rugged body into the foe. The user sustains serious recoil damage (1/3 of damage dealt is taken as recoil)

Shield Charge
Steel, 75 BP, Physical, 5 PP, makes contact
Damage is calculated using the user's Defense stat in place of its Attack.

Repulsor Blast
Normal, 75 BP, Special, 5 PP
The same as Shield Charge, only with Special Defense.

The power of Shield Charge and Reflector Blast is increased if the user is holding (and is also compatible with) items like Eviolite, etc. Both moves interact with Stance Change in the same fashion as King's Shield, in case you were worried about Aegislash ever staying in OU.
>>
>>32854003
the only pokemon I see benefitting from this move is gardevoir (to deal with steel types), alakazam for coverage of steel types and lucario just for stab purposes
>>
File: download (7).jpg (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
6KB, 168x168px
>>32854047
>eviolite chansey using reflector blast
>>
This was a Unique Move I designed for a Ghost/Flying Legendary Bird a long time ago, I don't know if I ever had a name or precise numbers for it, or if I just had the general idea.

~ Flying, Physical
5PP, 120BP, Acc -
This move uses Speed in place of Attack for damage. Deals severe recoil (2/3 of Damage Dealt).
>>
>>32853901
fuck man guzz would be banned to AG in about 5 seconds with that shit - effectively regenerator that auto-removes hazards AND terrain for free? also you could volt switch from koko into guzz to get an auto health boost
>>
>>32854302
I mean Guzzlord is complete garbage right now, and the state of hazard removal in OU is pathetic. Toning back or even removing the healing bit might be a good idea though, something like 1/10th or 1/8th instead of 20% might be more balanced.
Guzzles would still be slow, relatively weak, and not as bulky as it'd like you to believe. Beating it before setting up hazards isn't some sort of insurmountable challenge, since once it's in it's not going to be doing a whole lot.
>>
>>32853543
Eathquake for every type.
>>
>>32853543
Soul drain 70bp ghost move that drains special
Cheap shot 70bp dark move that does 2x if the target is statused special
Glass canon: rock special CC
Lighting strike 100bp physical elec attack
Buff flame wheel to 70bp and give it hazard remove

Excalibur: boost slash attacks by 50%
Magic mirror: Non contact moves cause the target to take 1/10 max HP
Buff wonder guard to ignore indirect damage
>>
>>32855215
>buff wonder guard to ignore indirect damage

I would want to see that actually...you would probably shedinja on more championship teams
>>
>>32855215
i like the cheap shot idea, though id like a new one to be physical and dark type has so many powerful unique moves already (sucker, knock off, snarl, night daze, foul play, pursuit etc etc) so idk, maybe physical bug or grass or something since a lot of those mons get t spikes
idk if yall play hackmons but i've been having fun with a t spike team with merciless hex/venoshock mega gengar. i just wish there weren't so many damn opposing gars to wipe the t spikes, a man can dream i guess
>>
>>32854003
so a slightly better aura sphere? They should just boost it instead
>>
I would change fly (and other 2-turn moves)

If your speed stat (before items, and boosts) is higher than their speed stat (after boost and items), you hit them on the same turn but after they have attacked. If you're slower it works at it is now.

for exemple

Crobat use fly
Ursaring use tackle
it misses
Crobat hits with fly
end of turn 1

Would make them actually good but easily counterable with items. Maybe we would need to reduce the power a bit.
>>
>>32857805
oh fuck dude
oh please if there is a god let gamefreak make hidden ability merciless gengar
it even suits its theme PLEASE
>>
>>32853543
>miasma terrain
>reverses all forms of healing to damage
>poisoned status automatically becomes badly poisoned
>>
>>32854465
The healing is not as strong as it seems though.
20% healing ob a switch-in (even if guaranteed with volt switch tapu koko sheananigans) is still 13% less than regular regenerator. And even if you get a double i.e. Stealth Rock + Terrain it's still a mere 7% more than regenerator

Honestly it's not as broken as it sounds, and with an assault vest and reliable recovery guzzlord would become UU material.
>>
Last Stand: has priority. If opponent's attack would have fainted this Pokemon during the turn of this move, then next turn this Pokemon's attack will go first.
Fails if user only has 1HP.
>>
Superfreeze
Ice type, status move, 10PP

"The user sprays it's foe with an icy-cold fog. The foe is frozen solid on the next turn."

Basically an ice type version of yawn that freezes. Exclusive to ice types to help them a bit more.
>>
>>32853653
RIP SMOGON
>>
>>32853543
Evicted. Dark type
-1 priority and forces the opponent to switch into another pokemon that has it's highest stat nerfed on entry.
>>
>>32853764
He can do bulky sets
>>
>>32854048
and everyone else that uses Focus Miss on movesets.
>>
>>32858327
This would be great on fighting type, valour based Pokemon like Cobalion, Terrakion, Mienshao

Like, 80BP or something and 5PP
>>
Coal Flare
Burn version of Toxic Spikes
Deluge
Hits everyone on the battlefield and clears all entry hazards but very weak
>>
>>32853543
*braaaaaaaaaaap* xD
>>
File: Suplex_City.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Suplex_City.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>32853543
I have a few moves based off of Brock Lesnar
>Suplex
>Fighting, Physical
>80 BP, 100% Accuracy
>10% chance to cause flinching
>Has a 50% chance to hit twice on a target weighing less than 300 lbs
>Has a 100% chance to hit twice on a target that weighs less than 225 lbs
>Has a 75% chance to paralyze a target that weighs less than 206 lbs

>Elbow Smash
>Fighting, Physical
>85 BP, 100% Accuracy
>Has a 30% chance of putting a foe to sleep

>Backbreaker
>Fighting, Physical
>85 BP, 100% Accuracy
>Has a 30% chance of inflicting paralysis

>F-5
>Fighting, Dragon, Physical
>100 BP, 100% Accuracy
>The foe flinches, but this move cannot be used twice in a row

And one based on Hulk Hogan
>Leg Drop
>Fighting, Physical
>100% Accuracy
>One-Hit-KO, if it hits
>>
>>32859377
Alternatively
>F-5
>Fighting, Dragon, Physical
>100% Accuracy
>Guaranteed One-Hit-KO, but will fail if the target hasn't been hit with at least 2 Suplexes in the last 15 turns
>>
Ice type stealth rocks learned only by ice types
>weavile's still the only one that's good
>>
File: Not finished with you.gif (3MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
Not finished with you.gif
3MB, 356x200px
>>32859377
I also have one based on Braun Strowman
>Not Finished(Short for "I'm not finished with you yet")
>Fighting, Physical
>100 BP, 80% Accuracy
>Power doubles if the user was attacked first and if the target is switching out
>>
oh gosh , her ass fkn perfect ,i love it
>>
Carry Over
If a pokemon faints from this move, the next pokemon to get sent out will incur any extra damage that was not counted against the fainted pokemon since it fainted before the full damage could occur.
i.e. If they attack would have caused 100 hp damage, but the fainted pokemon only had 32 hp left, the remaining 68 hp damage would be received by the next pokemon sent out.
>>
>>32859444
How nasty and stinky is the poop that come's out of it anon?
>>
Rebuild
Steel type 10pp
Restores 50% of the users total hp, of the user used shift gear the turn before it restores 75%.
>magnemite line, onix line, nosepass line, aron line, baltoy line, regis, shieldon line, klink line and magearna get it
bronzor line,

Wildfire
>>
>>32859484
Shit ment to continue,
Wildfire
Fire type special 65bp 15pp
If the Pokémon that got hit is weak to fire type moves, that Pokémon and the line adjacent to it in the party get burned
>>
>>32859377
>>32859428
And finally, one based on André the Giant
>Giant Press
>Fighting, Physical
>100 BP, 100% Accuracy
>A two turn move
>On the first turn you pick up the target who is now unable to act
>On the second turn you drop the target on the ground, dealing damage to them, and all adjacent foes with a 50% chance of making the target flinch.
>>
Sparkle Shield
Normal/Status
Prevents indirect damage from weather and entry hazards. It stays on the field for 5 turns.
>>
Spook
Ghost type first impression
>>
Cheap Shot
Physical
Dark
Makes Contact
BP 50
PP 10
If the enemy used a move that fails, the damage is doubled.

False Start
Normal/Flying/Fighting
Status
PP 20
All negative statuses will be negated, such as poisoning and lowered attack, health will regenerate to what it was before hazards, but it can only be used on the first turn.

Heavy Wind
Flying
Special
BP 90
PP 10
No effects.

Spirit Rush
Fighting
Physical
Makes Contact
BP 90
PP 15
The damage is based on Special Defense instead of Defense (Like Psyshock)

Psycho Throw
Psychic
Physical
BP 80
PP 10
Because the opponent was slammed to the ground, the opponent has a chance to flinch.

Eye of the Beholder
Psychic
Status
PP 5
Upon use, the enemy's stats, item, ability, and moves can be seen on the menu after your next move and as long as the user does not faint the turn it uses it.
>>
>>32853543
Move: Grapple
Type: Fighting / Status
PP: 25/25
Damage: ---
Effect: Priority -6. Prevents the target Pokemon from switching out or attacking next turn. The next move performed by this Pokemon must be used on the same target as this move and, if it is a throwing move (example: Storm Throw, Circle Throw, or any of the listed moves below) that move will always hit.

Move: Pile-driver
Type: Fighting / Contact
PP: 10/10
Damage: 180
Effect: This move can only be used if Grapple was used successfully on the target Pokemon last turn. Target is now confused.

Move: Back-breaker
Damage: 160
Effect: This move can only be used if Grapple was used successfully on the target Pokemon last turn. Target is now paralyzed.

Move: Sleeper-hold
Damage: 140
Effect: This move can only be used if Grapple was used successfully on the target Pokemon last turn. Target is now asleep.

Pokemon that learn these moves: Throh, Heracross, Pinsir, Machamp line, Hariyama line
>>
Horrible Foam
Poison, Special
100% Accuracy
20 PP
It's an entry hazard like Stealth Rock
The damage it does is
>1.5625% if both of the enemy's types resists poison
>3.125% if the enemy resists poison
>6.25% if neutral
>12.5% if the foe is weak to poison
>25% if the foe is 4x weak to poison
How it works is that every other turn that the enemy is on the field, they take damage from the Horrible Foam.
After 5 turns, the Horrible Foam dissipates and resets the stat stages of the enemy Pokémon to 0
>>
>>32853543
>Permafrost
Ice type entry hazard, can be removed with normal means, fire types are inherently immune / destroy on entry. Freezes entering Pokemon for 1 turn. Exclusively available to the Jynx and Delibird lines.

>Entire meta shifts a massive amount.

>
>>
Neurotoxin

20 BP
5 PP
100 Accuracy

Has a 50% chance of causing paralysis and a 50% chance of causing "pain" (essentially confusion but it causes Flinching).
>>
>>32860254

Shit forgot to say "Poison type"

Also

Cytotoxin

Poison type

20 BP
5 PP
65 Accuracy

If it hits, blocks ALL recovery for 5 turns.
>>
I'm gonna make some signature moves for starters, hold my beer.
>Meganium
Flower Breath
Grass Type
Status
5 PP
100% Accuracy
-6 Priority
Heals the user for 75% of the damage taken on the same turn even if Meganium is brought to 0 health, if the user takes no damage then it heals 50% of the user's health.
>Typhlosion
Explosive Fur
Fire Type
Special
150 BP
5 PP
95% Accuracy
Sharply lowers the user's Defense and Special Defense on use
>Feraligatr
Crocdozer
Water Type
Physical
90 BP
10 PP
100% Accuracy
Deals damage based on the user's Speed as well as it's Attack and has a 20% chance of making the target flinch.
>Torterra
Timber Tremor
Grass Type
Physical
90 BP
10 PP
Ignores 25% of the target's defense
>Infernape
Conflagerent Combo
Fire Type
Physical and Special
50 BP
10 PP
Hits twice, the first hit is based on the user's Physical Attack, and the second is based on the user's Special Attack.
>Empoleon
Wing Blades
Water Type
Physical
60 BP
20 PP
Deals damage based on the target's stat increases.
>>
>>32853543
Is she pooping in a hole?
>>
>>32853633
Really needs to happen more to Decidueye.
>>
>>32853543
Sparkle kick
physical, fairy, 85 BP, 100 accuracy

The user hits the opponent with a kick which looks like a shooting star. High crit rate.
>>
>>32859603
>no Randy Savage elbow drop that acts like a fighting type fly
ONE JOB
>>
>>32859402
hahaha so every flying type would be taking 50-75% damage every switch in
>>
>>32859484
>magearna with recover
>boosted after shift gear
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
>>
>>32854302
Nah, you are overreacting, Guzz would be at OU at beast.
>>
>>32853966
Which type?
>>
>>32859402
No more Land-T yes.
>>
>>32853543
I need to fuck this girl
>>
File: IMG_1871.png (393KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1871.png
393KB, 450x450px
>>32853746
>a terrain move with 85% accuracy
>as in a Pokémon can aim at the ground and miss

Aside from that I like the idea
>>
Elfshot
>Electric, Physical (10 BP), 10 PP
>+2 priority but can only be used on the first turn. Always paralyzes target. Doesn't make contact.

Basically Fake Out meets Nuzzle. Learned mostly by Fairy types, but Celebi can get it by level up, and Decidueye can get it through breeding.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.