[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon new information.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pokemonultrasunandultramoon.jpg (178KB, 930x567px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonultrasunandultramoon.jpg
178KB, 930x567px
>Similar to platinum the dex will be expanded a bit: Minun and Pluse,Joltik line,Larvesta line,Hippopotas line and Audino are one of the few added.
There's not Tropius,Oddish line or Solrock/Lunatone.
>The trials are back, there's no gyms.
>The battle tree returns with a new feature similar to battle factory and there's some "new" trainers, those include Shauna from Pokemon X/Y, Cheren from Pokemon Black and White, The rival from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl and Zinnia from Pokemon Ruby and Saphire.
>Roaming Legendaries return you can catch Moltres exclusivly in Ultra Sun and Articuo exclsuivly in Ultra Moon, if you have both birds in your game you can catch Zapdos.
>The Alola region is more lively than before.

I'll try to answer questions, but it's not certain i will so don't get mad if i dont answer you.
>>
>Zinna coming back.
>When Japan hates her even more then we do.
>>
>>32852723
>No Oddish or space rocks
Bad bait.
>>
>>32852723
>Roaming Legendaries return you can catch Moltres exclusivly in Ultra Sun and Articuo exclsuivly in Ultra Moon, if you have both birds in your game you can catch Zapdos.

This sounds like the dumb shit they would do if they weren't already in X/Y
>>
File: 1482250937798.gif (1MB, 2019x2903px) Image search: [Google]
1482250937798.gif
1MB, 2019x2903px
>>32852723
Repeating the birds twice in a row and treating Zapdos as if he was the Trio leader is something they have never done
>Zinnia from Pokemon Ruby and Saphire.
babby's first leak thread?
>>
>>32852734
I'm surprised about Zinnia return,but dont worry she probably has no impact in the story.
>>32852759
Yup, there's not oddish or space rocks.
>>32852767
I'm not GF but it makes sense from a marketing prespective.
>>
Most realistic leak we've had in days.
But people here is too desilusional here.
>>
>>32852723
>Roaming Legendaries return you can catch Moltres exclusivly in Ultra Sun and Articuo exclsuivly in Ultra Moon, if you have both birds in your game you can catch Zapdos

That's not how the bird trio works.
>>
>>32852723

I'll only believe a leaker who can tell us what the empty plots are for.
>>
>>32852877

It's how the Regi's worked in BW2.
>>
>>32852901
They're for the post-game,but they're not gyms
>>
>>32852950

So what are they for then?
>>
>>32852950
Weird since there's 8 of them throughout the region, huh?
>>
>>32852723
>3 legendary birds literally a gen after gen 6 pulled the same shit

haha ok
>>
>>32852723
nothing about new alolan forms?
>>
>Rival from Diamond and Pearl hasn't a proper name, it's Barry only in the anime

gg man
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.