[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H-Have they been planning this all along?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: n-nani.png (315KB, 493x511px) Image search: [Google]
n-nani.png
315KB, 493x511px
link to article http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/41030/pokemon-marketing-director-teases-flowers-in-series-future
>>
>>32848431
Yes, but not because of that.

Hawaii is heavily associated with flowers, is probably all he meant.
>>
Flowers have been important since XY. Not sure why they've been using flowers for basically everything in the games for the last two gens, but I guess it doesn't hurt anything.
>>
>>32848431
I think almost everyone in this gen is named after a flower.
>>
maybe flowers like:
>Gracidea
>Eternal Floette
>>
So in 2015 guy teaser a 3rd version of a game in 2017 not sun and moon lol
>>
>>32848431

No. They wasn't planning this.
>>
>>32848431
Of course they have planned everything, do you think a multi million dollar company just suddenly one day decides they're making a month in one month? And you can bet your ass the guidelines or some work for the next two generations already exist.
>>
>>32848603
Despite what they said at E3, I'd be willing to bet that gen 8's introduction games are already at least 3/4ths finished.
>>
>>32848610
They didn't anything other than game freak started working on it and it might not release for more than a year.

3/4 huge stretch. Even if it's releasing year holiday they still got 12-15 months
>>
>>32848515
>Lillie (A lily, non-native)
>Gladion (Gladiolus flower, "sword lily", non-native)
>Lusamine (Balsamine flower, native to Hawaii)
>Mohn
>Guzma
>Hau ("Hibiscus tiliaceus" plant, it's literally called Hau, native to Hawaii)
>Hala (Hala tree, native to Hawaii)
>Plumeria (Frangipani/Plumeria flower, non-native)
>Wicke
>Faba (bean, non-native)
>Olivia
>Kahili (Grevillea banksii flower/tree)
>Acerola (Malpighia emarginata, "Acerola", non-native)
>Mallow (Malva, non-native)
>Ilima (Sida fallax, "ilima flower", native to Hawaii)
>Kukui (Candlenut plant, native to Hawaii)
>>
pokemon rose and pokemon violet

find this post in the archive
>>
>>32848646
The wording made people think that the game only just started developing.

I'm instead suggesting they've been working on it for years already, hence the 3/4 figure. They were afterall, one of the first studios to get a dev kit.
>>
>>32848610
>>32848646
>>32848664
Wasn't there some modelling job that just opened a few months ago for the Switch game?
Of course it's possible they worked on other aspects of the game before doing the modelling.
>>
>>32848647
There's actually a flower called Guzmania
>>
>>32848679
But the job ends may 2018
>>
>>32848679
Modeling could be for the characters and new pokemon, mind.

They obviously can't just hocus pocus new stuff, the argument that they wouldn't make new models mainly applies to currently existing pokemon.
>>
>>32848664
Game freak was one of the studios to get 3ds dev kit. X and y started in 2010
>>
>>32848691
Also, olives for olivia, I guess. Not flowers, but trees got a pass
>>
If it started in 2010, that was a year before the 3DS even released. If we apply that here, the Switch game has probably been in development since 2016, possibly even earlier if it turns out Masuda is directing again.
>>
File: 1491647971010.png (29KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
1491647971010.png
29KB, 800x473px
>>32848431
>they introduce fairy type as the life force and heavily related with flowers
we 2hu now
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.