[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad will this board be by the time the Switch game comes out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1df.png (3KB, 170x254px) Image search: [Google]
1df.png
3KB, 170x254px
How bad will this board be by the time the Switch game comes out?
>>
File: rocketo.gif (605KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
rocketo.gif
605KB, 500x333px
>>32848090
Can't get any worse, right?
>>
>>32848090
Very, paid shills will be about the only thing you see in the months leading up. Same as XY and SM.
>>
File: 0a8.jpg (57KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
0a8.jpg
57KB, 722x349px
>>
I mostly stick to PTCG thread so it doesn't bother me, unless they knock it off the catalog
>>
File: 1443073595095.png (123KB, 301x269px) Image search: [Google]
1443073595095.png
123KB, 301x269px
>>32848114
>he actually thinks companies pay people to advertise games on 4chan
>>
Idk this board has changed so much since pre x and y days. Pessimistic people every where all of sudden

Hope usm has enough content to hold us for few months
>>
>>32848159
Happens all the time on /v/.
>>
>>32848090
As bad as it always is.

In fact, I'd argue the board is better right now then it was during the 3 months between SM's announcement and real information, so it might even get better.
>>
>>32848090
It's going to have ALOT of traffic when the hype season starts in a few months
>>
>>32848182
>He thinks /vp/ carries the same weight as /v/ and that Game Freak or Nintendo gives a shit about us degenerates
>>
>>32848090
better than it is now. leak season gives us a lot more to talk about and speculate on other than the same old threads that get done to death. but when it takes too long this place turns to absolute shit, like when SM were announced and then we got nothing for a few months
>>
I know my older brother who hasn't played since red and blue and cousins who haven't played. Pokemon . Are waiting for console

A lot of old fans will be back. Get ready for a ton of normies and genwunners
>>
I like this place more during the hype and honeymoon seasons. Drowns out the some of the worse posts because there's actual things to talk about.
>>
>>32848114
POST TITS
O
S
T

T
I
T
S
>>
>>32848182
Yes, a Company known to not pay for shills is going to pay people to talk positively about a game to people already fans of the series.

Genius idea there.

XY and ORAS looked good at start, but looked questionable towards the end, turned out awful and "OK at best" each. SM looked good all the way through and ended up great. I'm failing to see the problem here.
>>
>>32848090
I can see it now
>the female protagonist will be hailed as the new queen of Pokegirls
>everyone wants to fuck the fire starter's last stage, but hates it for being Fire/Flying
>fujos posting about Sycamore x Kukui x the new professor
>Ash is still in the anime for the new region and brought Lillie with him and we get a hundred daily shitposts about that
>>
>>32848492
Holy shit that last one would be glorious.
>>
it's been consistently horrible since 2013 so pretty high
>>
File: 1494008145424.jpg (145KB, 1777x935px) Image search: [Google]
1494008145424.jpg
145KB, 1777x935px
>Normies will invade my world of brightly-colored cartoon characters and autism
>>
>>32848461
>3 yen have been deposited something something
>>
>>32848461
>Yes, a Company known to not pay for shills is going to pay people to talk positively about a game to people already fans of the series.
The fact that they feel the need to do so indicates that the series is already deep in decline and they know it. Also

>SM looked good all the way through and ended up great.
jej
>>
We'll be back to having tons of people with a Switch saying '3DSfags BTFO' and calling anyone who doesn't buy the Switch a poorfag and people who don't want to buy the new console crying about having to get it to keep playing new pokemon games. Then a few weeks after the game's release, people will get bored with the game and bitch about it while people who didn't buy the Switch will start with their BTFO threads and saying they're glad they didn't waste money to buy a shit game. In other words it'll the shitposting will be higher than it is right now.
>>
>>32848090
Virgins and underages complaining about everything, autistic threads made by autistic people. So pretty much the same shit.
>>
>>32848090
It'll be good instead.
>>
File: haha.png (1MB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
1MB, 500x376px
Stop being a bitch and switch it up faggot
>>
File: d2c.png (387KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d2c.png
387KB, 500x500px
>>32848090
>Starterwars come at full force
>This games Lille/N is (insert minority or LGBT) here and pol vs Tumblr threads are her for months
>Poorfags complain about 1.20 a month
>Gens gimmick is multiple battle bond Pokemon
>Meta gets fucked harder
>Lucario shilling
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.