[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: _20170623_212534.jpg (166KB, 1080x834px) Image search: [Google]
_20170623_212534.jpg
166KB, 1080x834px
BARAFAGS BTFO

JOHN GAMEFREAK CONFIRMED ASH DECIDUEYE BARAKEKS
>>
>>32847894
>when memes go too far
>>
>32847894
>youtubers
>(you)
>>
I know people here dislike sun and moon

The hype season for this game was nuts. Lockstin video helped that alot
>>
Okay, I'll bite.

Who's this homo, what's the faggotry in the background, and why should I care?
>>
>>32847932
>Lockstin video helped that alot

Please stop chilling your shit here, thanks.
>>
>>32847945
Lockstin, Memes, you shouldn't
>>
>>32847894
i'd fuck the skeleton avatar who talks smack a lot
>>
This board should be nuked and be remade from zero.
>>
File: gnoggin-clickbait.png (46KB, 400x120px) Image search: [Google]
gnoggin-clickbait.png
46KB, 400x120px
>>
>>32848166
torTHICC
>>
>>32848166
SJWs BTFO
>>
>>32847894
>Lockstin is an owl shill confirmed
>>
>>32847894
I want everyone who gives any attention to e-celebs to kill themselves.
>>
>>32847894
His theories may be stupid and his channel might be inane, but he himself is really cute.
>>
I really wish Pokemon will reboot.
>>
>>32848559
lol
>>
>>32847894
>BARAFAGS BTFO

THE PROBLEM IS

that we never fucking cared
>>
>>32847894
This guy seriously need to stop with over analyzing. There was no deep thought behind all the SM stuff, it's just a theme without much thought into it. This isn't like the early gens anymore.
>>
File: So angry.png (327KB, 892x528px) Image search: [Google]
So angry.png
327KB, 892x528px
>>32849647
You don't understand,a handful of rando staterfags forced a starter war so everyone has to care

XDDDDDDDDD FALSE FLAGGING BARAFAG XDDDDDDD
>>
>>32849666

oh, then owlcuck off
>>
>>32847932
>a lot
That's a huge overstatement. He maybe helped a little bit if at all
>>
I kinda wanted the reboot theory to. be true. I hate the timed events and regional gifts because it means I will never be able to get a complete legal collection and a reboot would let us start from scratch.
>>
>>32847932
I mean they looked like shit, just like everything after gen 4.
>>
>>32850373
I think you meant after gen 1
>>
>>32850408
Gen 4. Gen 4 had the gen 2 remakes and platinum, which makes it superior. I unironically hate gen 3 and the second half of gen 5 onward, bw2 have garbage pacing and shitty characters, and I haven't bothered to play anything after since the games look shitty and straight up fuck mega evolution if I wanted digimon I'd go play digimon.
>>
I don't care what other people say and I know his reboot theory was not true and of course would have never been true but I liked the videos because of the insight of how GF is/got inspired by things from the real world, religion etc. For me it was not about the theory but about well reserched background informations.
>>
>>32850445
Pretty much this, lots of interesting stuff in there even though the theory got full on retarded.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.