[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like the comedy relief seen in the Pokémon Sun/Moon anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: ComedyReliefOwl.png (468KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ComedyReliefOwl.png
468KB, 1000x1000px
Do you like the comedy relief seen in the Pokémon Sun/Moon anime?
>>
>>32847433
From watching Japanese, not really desu. I'm not a high enough weeb level to get the pokemon name puns made by Samson Oak in Japanese, and they don't translate into English, so it just becomes interspersing random pokemon names into speech.

The majority of the gags besides running character specific gags like the one mentioned before and Rowlet's sleepiness amount to "funny face reaction accompanied by 'EEEEEEHHHHHH?!'"or the like. Most of these gags just make the art shift of Ash and Team Rocket more jarring, or don't amuse me when done by the new characters.

Overall, none of the comedy relief really has got me beyond Nanu's losing animation levels of laughter(pic related), but at the same time it's not jarring or enough to turn me away, so it just evens out to a "meh."

...But don't take my word for it. Comedy's extremely subjective.
>>
File: 1494534740562.png (1014KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494534740562.png
1014KB, 1280x720px
>>32847433
I think the only thing that really lives up to "comedy relief" is the owl.
>>
>>32847433
>comedy relief seen
>seen
come on, put some effort
>>
>>32847545
>Do you like the comedy relief (that as been) seen in the Pokémon Sun/Moon anime?
come on, put some effort
>>
>>32847555
tru didn't even think of reading it like that my b
>>
>>32847433

Yes.
>>
File: 1498038472877.jpg (63KB, 450x454px) Image search: [Google]
1498038472877.jpg
63KB, 450x454px
>>32847512
Yes and it's going to become even better when the comedy relief owl evolves fully.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.