[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Pokemon get fleas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 038.png (36KB, 321x302px) Image search: [Google]
038.png
36KB, 321x302px
Can Pokemon get fleas?
>>
No, they can get Kricketots...I think. Krabbys I know for damn sure.
>>
>>32846970
Not unless a flea pokémon exists that we've yet to see.

Jolitk could kinda be like that, but it's just after your static electricity. It's harmless.
>>
>>32846970
I want to marry Ninetales
>>
I don't think they've ever gone into the existence of microbes or actual small insects other than Bug Pokémon. IIRC the smallest Pokémon is like 8 inches.

The implication in the games is that there are no "animals", just Pokémon. So you could either extrapolate from that that there are just no microorganisms or insects in Pokémon, that there are no insects but there are plant microorganisms, or that insects and microorganisms are also Pokémon, but so small as to have no application to humans or to be worth noting.
>>
>>32847118
>I don't think they've ever gone into the existence of microbes or actual small insects other than Bug Pokémon
Infestation involves actual insects. Also Pokerus.
>>
>>32847075
What the fuck did you do to it's face?
>>
>>32847167
Viruses aren't animals so I don't think they'd count any more than plants or prokaryotic cells. I'm assuming a Pokémon would have to at least belong to the kingdom Animalia. But that is at least evidence that some type of microorganism exists.

I assumed in game that infestation wasn't literally insects but some type of protistic, self-generated organs that the Pokémon controls mentally, like how Grass Pokémon can sprout leaves and seeds that can be shot or controlled.
>>
>>32847051
>Raikou infested with Joltiks
>scratches its ears like a dog
>rubs its back against tree trunks and rocks
>runs from route to route screaming because it can do nothing to ease the itching
>>
>>32847881
Do you have an itch fetish or something?
>>
File: IMG_5144.jpg (317KB, 673x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5144.jpg
317KB, 673x626px
>>32846970
they get joltiks instead!
>>
File: 250px-595Joltik.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-595Joltik.png
49KB, 250x250px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.