[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think we will have Pokémon walking behind you in gen 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2296.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2296.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
I think we will. They left all the walking animations in the sun and moon files. Probably because the 3ds couldn't handle them. But the switch can easily handle them.
>>
I think it is more likely to see them in USM than Gen 8.

By Gen 8 we need new sprites.
>>
>>32846662
>sprites
>>
>>32846662
The Pokedex Pro models are meant to last for another 6 years.
>>
>>32846674
source?
>>
File: IMG_2273.jpg (165KB, 1186x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2273.jpg
165KB, 1186x668px
>>32846662
>sprites
Gen 8 will be 3d. Mabye you ment 3d models, if you meant 3d models, gamefreak will use the models made in x and y because they are future proofed. Pic related is the venasaur model in HD
>>
>>32846693
I was trying to get the 6666 get.
>>
>>32846674
They aren't the pokedex pro models. The ones in the games have way more polygons and are more detailed. You wouldn't notice the because of the 3ds's 240p screen
>>
USM trailer already confirmed that
>>
>>32846662
The models aren't going anywhere but hopefully they'll update the animations and move past the shading that mimics the look of sprites.
>>
>>32846698
No I meant sprites
>>
>>32846755
How? In the trailer the trainer didn't even have a starter yet
>>
>>32846861
Look at the Wingull
>>
>>32846926
>that high
>go in front of the trainer
no you fag
>>
>>32846813
So you mean you want them to go back to sprites? Not a chance. The only way doing so would work for the next generation is really high quality sprites but there's no way they'd do that for every single Pokémon including all the variations.
>>
I hope not, that's a shitty feature. I don't know why people want it so much.
>>
>>32846662
I highly doubt we're getting walking animations in USUM. These games run on subpar hardware and can barely run the game without walking Pokemon.

Game Freak is clearly preparing to reuse these animations for the Switch game.
>>
I'll be on board with this idea if we'll have an option not to have them walk behind us because I don't want a damn Celesteela following me.

But I doubt it'll happen because it'll look stupid and make the games lag more if bigger Pokémon models are following the trainer
>>
>>32847946
but the game doesn't lag in the overworld, just in battles
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.