[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would make Ultra Sun and Moon a 10/10 for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 14

What would make Ultra Sun and Moon a 10/10 for you?
>>
>>32845186
Incineroar is removed from the franchise
>>
>buffs for all my favourite pokemon
>every pokemon in regional dex
>auto-terrain nerfs
>new regional variants from non-kanto regions
>moved to switch
>>
>>32845186
It's unsalvageable.
>>
>>32845186
A region that has actual thought put into it.
>>
>>32845225
Or at least a region that feels like a region instead of a theme park.
>>
>>32845205
>buffs for all my favourite pokemon
pretty much this
>>
>>32845186
New alola forms
New megas
Option to have following/overworld mons
Gym/trials both in game
All shit that I will never see
>>
>>32845239
>posting the same pasta on 3 different sites

astroturfing got shittier lately, guess they only have intern fucks like you left with that net neutrality deal going on.
>>
>>32845186
Alolan/Battle Bond forms for over 50 old pokemon. Its not as if they had to make other mons this time around, so there's really no excuse if they expect us to play 40 dollars for the game.
Other than that, add a post game and do what >>32845189 said.
>>
>>32845189
No Pokémon should be removed, but the starters should get alternate evolutions, since its an alternate universe
>>
>>32845252
I literally have no idea wtf you're talking about.
Did you forget your meds?
>>
Make Lillie a trainer. Now I can bully her everyday
>>
>>32845205
I would rather have the first Pokémon switch games be gen 8
>>
>>32845186

More ways for better girl customization so I can slut and whore mine out
>>
alternate starter evolutions more in line with their first forms

and more alola forms
>>
if USM Exists its 10/10. every mainline pokemon game is 10/10
>>
>>32845186
>increase the speed stats for pokemon that need it, like Vikavolt, or all stats
>bring back Super training and horde battles, if not blissey bases
>bring back Join avenue mechanics for Festival plaza
>More Alola forms and megas, mostly for fun if not for competition
>make Global Link interactive again
>>
>>32845186
>What would make Ultra Sun and Moon a 10/10 for you?

They skip it and go over to gen8 on the switch.
>>
>>32845186

A good post-game, a better use of the UBs during the story and a better pacing for the main game with less interruptions.
Removal of the Poké-Ride theme, a cutscene skip and a way to obtain more than one of each Apricorn Ball per playthrough would be good too. Open up areas that were previously inaccessible like the pagoda in Malie's Garden and the caves in Brooklet Hill. Completely overhaul Festival Plaza.

I'd also like to see some experimentation, something new and unique, since it's the second game of a generation and if that fails it's not as big of a deal. The key system in BW2 was flawed, but I'd love to see a streamlined version of that. A completely new feature akin to the Dexnav or soaring would be appreciated, just don't forget to include it in the future games too if it works. I don't expect any of this, though.

And as a personal wish that I know won't happen, Liquid Voice Primarina with Boomburst event.
>>
A bunch of shit that will never happen so I won't bore you with that, here's just what will make it a 9/10: a good, brand new Frontier
>>
>>32845186
PWT added because I want to battle against previous Gym Leaders and Champions again but with Mega Stones and Z-Crystals.

Also what >>32845189 said.
>>
>retconning alola forms
>gyms in the post game
>new story
>new pokemon
>new ultra beasts
>new megas
>>
>Decent endgame with a lot to do (On par with BW2)/Battle Frontier. Or add a new continent/islands.
>Add 6v6 without a level cap for random wi-fi battles.
>Fix GTS to allow you to see stats, abilities, moves, OT, etc. Its ridiculous that you still cannot do it.
>Make it where you do not have to go into the Festival Plaza to do anything online. That was something that made Sun/Moon's online stuff worse then Gen 6's.
>New Megas, new Alola forms, new alternate forms outside of the legendaries. Also make Mega Stones not a pain in the ass to collect.
>Fix story pacing issues. Its fine to have a story, its another to have a cutscene every 5 minutes.
>Add more content to base game. It feels like a lot of stuff got cut out of the last part of the story (And please do not add gyms as the "new content". I liked that S/M had its own thing.)
>Maybe add some fan favorite things, like difficulty levels from BW2 or VS Seeker.

I really do hope they add a lot of content, because so far I am worried about Ultra S/M.
>>
>>32845189
>thousands of kids will be crying because their bro isn't in the game just to please a bunch of autists who can't stand a single mon existing
>>
>>32845186
the game is already dead, because is a rehash of the previous one.
Probably if they add a proper battle frontier, +100 new mons/forms/megas and duplicate the amount of routes and cities, it could get a 9/10.
But they're not gonna do it.
Since XY, GameFreak got used to leave games unfinished
>>
>>32845577
>thousands of kids will be crying because their bro isn't in the game
>thousands
Like six little faggots that should have the shit beaten out of them.
>>
>>32845618
Top kek xD you got that stupid abrafag fellow owlbro :^)
>>
File: Alolanekansandarbok.jpg (86KB, 1200x729px) Image search: [Google]
Alolanekansandarbok.jpg
86KB, 1200x729px
>>32845186
literally just Alolan arbok and move tutors
>>
>>32845186
Blastoise learns Shell Smash
>>
>>32845375
>Balliofags are STILL this salty
>>
>Trial Captains all got older and now have Gyms to fit in with the new League, but they're post-game so as not to replace trials
>the new League has attracted tons of new trainers with stronger teams and more exotic Pokémon, including rivals and champions from previous games
>routes actually have more than five trash Pokémon on them
>routes have multiple areas locked off until later in the game and actually unique features
>flesh out obviously cut areas like Jurassic Park, the lighthouse, and the infamous golf course
>let me go walk around on the Poke Pelago islands and interact with the Pokémon
>option to use your own Pokémon as ride Pokémon if they're compatible
>legendaries actually have in-game events instead of just showing up on a route

At best two or three of these will happen.
>>
>>32845186
Being released in 2016.
>>
>>32845653
Never
>>
>>32845186
Gyms
Skip cutscenes
Mega stones found in-game instead of dlc
New alolA forms
>>
>>32845186
I only wanted something to boost Lurantis ;_;
>>
>>32845186
Battle Frontier
Mega/Alolan Flygon
yes I'm still mad
>>
>>32845189
Me but with Decidueye
>>
>>32845186
Remove all genwun pandering and give us the ability to fire a nuke at that the fucking shitty overrated boring wastes of space that are Kanto/Johto
>>
>>32845186
Extended post-game, with multiple large new areas to explore AND either a Battle Frontier or PWT

Difficulty Options

tutorial cutscenes can be ended early with "I already know of this"
>>
>>32845186
A skip cutscene or fast foward dialogue toggle so that replaying the game isn't pain.
>>
>>32845186
>buff pokemon i like
>remove the wingull line from the series
>less cutscenes interrupting everything
>not be in alola
>have exploration
>have national dex
>a postgame that isn't "battle tower for the 8th time"
>megas for pokemon i like, z crystals suck
>difficulty options
>lay off the kanto shilling for once
>tutorial/cutscene skip buttons
>INSTANT text speed
>change egg dialogue to "hey there's an egg, want it?"
>mass release
>hyper training has no level requirement

Basically shit that'll never happen
>>
Hoodies.
Hoodies are cute!
>>
>>32845189
This
>>
>More explorable routes/areas in between story segments
>Add more variety to clothes
>Bring back the PSS
>Bring back the dexnavi
>Festival plaza stores uses normal money
>You Level up the plaza by just trading/battling/buying stuff, no more talking to randoms/dumb minigames.
>Most trainers can be re-battled daily
>A shorter, easier, better battle facility like the PWT, that doesn't require streaks
>A random dungeon safari island that has both wild pokemon and trainers, you go for a couple of rooms and fight a final boss (either a powerful trainer or a totem pokemon), it could work like the secret bases or the friend safari where players could trade layouts between each other directly, you can level up and catch pokemon in it.
>Remove Lillie
>>
- Move tutors
- Battle Tree with more past NPCs (with special battles happening every 5 battles rather than 10)
- Pokemon World Tournament/Battle Royale with past NPCs, and the ability to get both shards and battle points
- Gyms/rematches with Trial Captains (with Ryuki and Mina having their own gyms)
- Rematches with Kahunas
- Title Defense with opponents having 6 Pokemon
- Daily rival battles with Hau, Guzma, Plumeria, Wicke, Sina, Dexio, Faba, and Gladion
- Legendary Pokemon from past regions available in SM at post-game
- 20+ new Alolan regional variants, most of them with unique and/or rare type combinations (and at least one of the unused Dark-type combinations is used here)
- All Mega Stones are available to purchase at Battle Tree. On that note, stuff at Battle Tree is half as expensive as in SM.
>>
Just GF to realize characters aside from main and supporting characters are equally important to flesh out the entire region. So hopefully they will expand on our known characters in Alola. That's all.
>>
>>32845186
not exist
>>
>>32845405
>imagine sucking Masuda off this hard
>>
>National Dex in game or better integration with Bank. Ex: being able to access the bank in game instead of via a separate app.
>The Jurassic Park themed Safari zone that the fossil restoration guy hinted at.
>Substantial postgame battle facility
>A convenient postgame are that condenses all of the post game activities to one place. Ex: an island that features battle facilities, breeding/daycare, move tutors etc

Thats about it for me. Sprinkle a few small new events and locations along the main quest and I'd be happy. Sun and Moon were very strong games in my opinion, or at least the strongest of the 3DS games for me. It would only take a little more work to make them amazing so I'm very optimistic about USUM.
>>
>>32845186
if they completely overhauled the region, made it big as fuck, put in same amount of level design they put older gens, and added a bunch of optional water routes between all the islands

not going to happen though
>>
>>32847079
*Postgame area
>>
>>32845186
Give us a actual post game
>>
>>32845186

A good post game and following Pokemon. The latter is definitely not happening though.
>>
>>32845186
It not taking place in Alola and having no Hawaiian cultural reference.
>>
>>32845186
10/10 is stretching it, but having large routes with lots of little nooks and crannies to explore, lots of large non-handholding dungeons with neat themes (Brooke Hill I'm looking at you), postgame. Take whatever they did with BW2 and transcribe it to USUM.
>>
>>32847166
I liked the Hawaii theme personally. This is how I felt about XY however. The whole "hon hon hon c'est la France, baguette!" shit felt so hamfisted to me.
>>
>>32845186
Nothing.

I hate it already. Sun and Moon shouldn't have existed in the first place. All that development time could have gone to a HD Pokemon Switch launch title game. I'm still reeling from the Pokemon direct and don't know when I'll not be angry about it anymore. I'm gonna forget Pokemon exists completely until it comes out for the Switch.

I'm tired of the shitty graphics.

I'm tired of the piss-poor resolution (240p in 2017).

I'm tired of shitty Nintendo handhelds (no 3D on a 3D system, Jesus Christ).

I'm tired of crappy mobile cash grabs and failed promises.

I'm tired of the 50-60 new Pokemon new Pokemon per Gen meme.

I'M TIRED OF 15 FRAME PER SECOND GAMEPLAY.

And most of all, I'm sick and tired of Game Freak apologists. Kill yourselves.

No, just no.

Once I held the Switch in my hands, I knew that this was Nintendo's future. I'll wait till 2019 to get back into Pokemon once the Pokemon Company is ready. Hell with Splatoon 2, Xenoblade 2 and Super Mario Odyssey, forgetting all about Pokemon'll be easy as fuck.
>>
>>32847396
>tired of the shitty graphics
>goes to another handheld with shitty graphics instead of a real console with real graphics
>>
>>32847396
Sounds like you should have walked away a long time ago. For me none of the 3DS games have held a candle to any of the DS ones, especially BW2 in terms of content. That being said I still had a lot of fun with all three 3DS iterations.

I think it helps that I play a lot of other games across a few platforms. I know a lot of Pokemon players exclusively play Pokemon, in which case yeah Jesus Christ how could you not be burned out by the property by now?
>>
The return of the World Tournament, but this time the Elite Four are joining the party.
>>
desu all it needs to do is exist. ive been needing an excuse to justify replaying sun and moon.
DAMN sun and moon were good, shit when it came to post game and the beginning is slow as fuck, but those flaws aside.
>>
All Generation 1 and 2 Pokemon get their BST reduced to 30. Every Pokemon from those 2 Generations will have 5/5/5/5/5/5
>>
Fix Golisopod
>>
>>32847422
I loved the DS games as they felt like real improvements to the series. I also loved XY and ORAS. If the Pokemon games for the 3DS stopped there, I'd be happy. But Sun and Moon felt like a punch to the gut that dashed my Z dreams. Now USUM feels like a complete and utter lazy cash grab to sell a few million 3DSes. USUM is literally just a copy paste of SM. That kinda shit was fine during the GameBoy era, but it reeks of laziness and jewish tricks today. A company flowing with money like GF, a company who makes more money than 90% of all other AAA devs, just throwing out some weak shit like USUM is unforgivable. They could have at least threw us Switch owners a goddamn bone like fucking Capcom, of all companies, did for Japanese Switch owners. At least Capcom bought Jap Switch owners some wine and flowers before they fucked them over with MonHun.

But no.

Game Freak just had to take the path with least effort and it makes me sick. Seeing Ishihara try to pander to Switch owners during the Nintendo Spotlight only made me angrier. Like get the fuck out of here you old yellow jew rat. I'm the fucking customer. Without me you be mopping floors in some run down pachinko parlor by now. Fuck.
>>
>>32847513
I don't know why so many people are making such harsh judgements about USUM already. We literally know NOTHING about them. We've literally be told the vauguest description and shown like 2 seconds of footage. They aren't out for about half a year. I just don't see how people can say they're just cash grabs or lazy with the amount of info we have at this point.
>>
>>32845186
>skippable cutscenes
>free exploration
>challenge mode
All I want. Like, if you could press A to cycle through the text and B to skip every box and every cutscene, that would be great. No fade to black either.
>>
>>32845189
This
>>
>>32847586
Masuda ouright said its an alternate story in the same universe, not even an actual sequel like B2W2. SM were just early access versions of the real thing sold for $40.
>>
>>32845189
fpbp
>>
>>32845186

I'm a pretty tolerant guy

My only real concern was areas that felt like they should've been more or just ended faster than you realize what was going on
>>
I just want a lot of good move tutor moves to help out a lot of Pokemon.
>>
More actual dungeons and not just Poni Canyon and Team Skull Base

Don't pull the fuck you stalling ending of force fighting Tapu Koko, let people save first

>>32845189

>Decidueye fags are still shitposting

You got into fuckin Pokken, leave Incineroar alone
>>
>>32847651
you must be new to pokemon
>>
>>32847651
Ok. But Platinum was an alternate take and it's pretty well regarded. Alternative take in the same universe still doesn't tell us anything.

It could be minor tweaks in which case you'd be right or it could include some pretty big additions. We really have no idea at this point.
>>
>>32845694
Shit, I totally forgot about Jurassic Park. I really hope they put it in, but knowing Gamefreak's buttfuckery I wouldn't be surprised if they don't.
>>
>>32847682
>H-How can you hate my objectively shit autism cat only liked by physically and mentally challenged scum that should be flown into the fucking sun?... :(((((
Fuck off.
>>
>>32847651
"Alternate story" could mean a dozen different things. Wait and see.

>>32847513
>loved XY and ORAS

So you just have shit taste? Got it, chief.
>>
>>32847711
Fuck you, X and Y brought the best feature to the franchise; Mega Evoultion, had actual fucking villain, the best designed starters to date, and ORAS brought about alternate timelines. SM only came out less than a year ago and sometimes I forget it even exists. Its only saving grace were Team Skull, Lillie, and Lusamine. The starters were dogshit, the island trials were easier than challenging Erika with a Charizard, had ugly as fuck legendaries, useless new mons, FUCKING JOJO MEMES, and the end dragged on for so long, what with its gay little party, I shut my 3DS off. Fuck Sun and Moon. They could never be half the games XY and ORAS were.
>>
>>32847701

I like incineroar because he's a Wrestling Heel anon

His cartoony proportions match what he does
>>
File: IMG_1728.jpg (54KB, 600x817px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1728.jpg
54KB, 600x817px
>>32847701
>Fuck off
>>
>>32847396
It's not going to change, even on the Switch. It won't look any better than emulated SM. They make these games on the cheap and know people will buy it anyway.
>>
>>32847752
>acting like I was saying SM was better than XY and ORAS in any way just because I pointed out XY and ORAS were, in fact, shit
>ORAS alternate timeline wankery a good thing when it just confused fans even more about the already well-established multiverse
>"jojo memes"
>Lillie and Lusamine being good parts of SM

Hard.
>>
File: 725_Litten_anime.png (30KB, 219x252px) Image search: [Google]
725_Litten_anime.png
30KB, 219x252px
>>32847761
Not him, but I was initially somewhat sold on the heel aspect. I wasn't a huge fan but I liked Litten a lot. Then it fucking lost speed and all tolerance was lost.
>>
>speed will never not be the most important stat

i hate this
>>
>>32845186
It doesnt get released
>>
>>32847701
>caring this much about a fictional cat
If you hate Incineroar so much why do you keep posting about him :^)
>>
File: Pokkén-Tournament-5.jpg (930KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pokkén-Tournament-5.jpg
930KB, 1280x720px
>>32847796
So you're saying mainline Pokemon will never look this good?
>>
>>32845186
3-dimensional Diving and Flying poke-ride.
>>
>>32847892
To BTFO you barafaggots. You are literally maybe like 5 people falseflagging about your objectively shit cat. You faggots are the reason this board is shit. No, why this planet is shit. Only you and I will not let you literal barafags get away that easily. This cancer has to be stopped and this can only happen when we get all the baras to shut up, this is the mission of owlbros. And of course to confirm Ash-Decidueye.
>>
>>32845186
I seriously hope they use those walking animations.
>>
File: ;^).png (70KB, 189x181px) Image search: [Google]
;^).png
70KB, 189x181px
>>32847919
Jokes on you I'm a sealfag.
I honestly like all starters and these wars are annoying and lead to derailed threads.
>>
>>32845186
>remove all cutscenes
>get rid of rotom dex
>characters no longer hold your hand and tell you where to go
>get rid of 3D bullshit, go back to sprites and topdown look
>remove trials, bring back gyms
>remove all the useless features like custom clothes, gender, pokepelago, etc.
>no more retarded shit like getting experience when you catch a pokemon
>get rid of Z-moves
>have moves special/physical properties be based purely on typing instead of just being random
>bring back old crit rate based on speed
>fuse special defense and special attack into one stat
>make all moves have a 1/252 chance of failing
>have moves randomly do the opposite effect of what they're intended to do, like focus energy reducing crit rate instead of increasing it
>hyper beam now doesn't require a charge if you KO
>remove dark, steel, and fairy types
>remove all pokemon after the first 151
>replace team skull with team rocket
>game now takes place in kanto
>remove all online functionality
>debuff graphics and music to being 8-bit again

Ahhh that would be much, much better. Too bad gamefreak is too stupid to do any of this.
>>
>>32845186
Pokémon now having visible genitalia
>>
>>32847919
I want Battle Bond versions of the other Kalos starters before jumping to SM, honestly. Battle Bond Delphox and Chestnaught really could be on Gren's level of bustedness. Primarina doesn't need it and honestly nothing could save Decidueye or Inshiteroar from being bad.
>>
>>32845186
Racing Battle Pokemon
>>
>>32847919
Is completely overblowing starterwars to the point of being a huge joke a meme or something?
>>
>cut down on the cutscene/tutorial frequency
>more explorable buildings/areas of Alola
>rematches galore
>new islands
>Ultra Beast are better integrated into the plot and are catchable before postgame
>new music
>add an actual solid postgame this time. Doesn't have to be the Battle Frontier, but it would be nice given how much they've been jerking people's chains over it.
>make Gen 7 Pokemon easier to find so I don't feel rail-roaded into using legacy mons
>some non-Gen 1 Alolan forms
>dark-type gym

>>32848011
The arguments are the only "exciting" thing about any of the starters.
>>
>>32847699
>Jurassic Park was filmed in Hawaii
>Was set on a tropical island
>Game already has an NPC who basically wants to build a Pokemon JP

Imagine a kind of Safari Zone styled like Jurassic Park with all the fossil Pokemon. Everyone always goes on about the gold course but to me it would be the single biggest missed fucking opportunity if they don't expand upon this in USUM.
>>
File: 09c.jpg (60KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
09c.jpg
60KB, 640x360px
>>32848117
I'm pretty sure this is one of the things they're definitely gonna expand on

Sun and Moon were the only games that included Fossils from past games as part of the regional dex

It can be a Safari Zone with all the fossil pokemon, and they can even expand that to other "ancient" or dinosaur like pokemon, like Aggron, Nidoking, Sceptile, Haxorus, Relicath, etc.
They definitely have enough to fill a whole area
>>
Actual cool legendarys (WTF SPACE)
>>
>>32847893
Game Freak's too incompetent to pull that shit off right.
>>
>>32847870
Remember those videos where a dataminer showed off the Alolamons' stats/moves/abilities? I remember Litten's high speed increasing when Torracat's section came up and getting excited...and then Incineroar's shitass slow mixed attacker statspread came right after and ruined everything again.

Man, the datamines killed all hype of SM for me.
>>
>>32845189
This is retarded and petty.

How would it being removed help anything.

Fuck off starterfags.
>>
>>32845186
The final boss is Mega Tentaquil
>>
File: 1415590678098.png (88KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1415590678098.png
88KB, 275x275px
>>32847981
>I want Battle Bond versions of the other Kalos starters
>Battle Bond Delphox and Chestnaught really could be on Gren's level of bustedness
Sure.
>>
>>32845186
>Battle Frontier, Battle Royale, PWT.
Honestly different ways to battle competitively other than >singles or >doubles
>>
>>32847752
>best designed starters to date
Stopped reading there Kalosperm
>>
>>32849044
Not him but what do you consider the best ones?
>>
>>32849058
Not sure but not Gen 6.
>Delphox
>good design
Pick one.
>inb4 its good! (because I'm a pedo who faps to pokemon
>>
>>32845186
>surprise! we only released half of the new mons in SM here's 80 brand new pokemon!
>>
>>32849044
That's like the one thing he said about Gen 6 he's close to right on, all the first and final stages of the Kalos starters are 10/10. Shame all three middle stages are literally 0/10, it keeps them from overtaking the Kanto and Hoenn starters.

t. Johtofag
>>
>>32847973
What's sad is that i didn't realise it was a joke post until after the halfway point...
>>
>>32849185
>kanto starters
>good

they're boring
>>
File: IMG_3114.png (2KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3114.png
2KB, 64x64px
>>32845186
Actually interesting alolan forms, like this.
>>
>>32845186
A Zygarde vs. Necrozma plot. The side you take in the events depends on the version. Also more tv channels and rebattleable trainers. New trainer designs would be nice too?.
>>
I want them to include more water areas
Just open the ocean of Alola up between the island or if not then just majorly expand the spots we have now
They can avoid the 7.8/10toomuchwater just by adding variety to the encounters

Bring back diving with a ride pokemon, throw in some undersea coves, maybe give us another surfing minigame like Yellow with Raichu, and Alola can be GOAT

What we have feels like really little for the land that literally invented surfing
>>
>>32845186
Expand the Pokefinder, add a new sidequest like Pokestar in B2W2, give the Rotom Dex a DexNav feature and add a 5th island equivalent in size to the 3rd island so that there are 4 proper island and a final gauntlet instead of the 3 like in SM. And mega flygon. Any game with Mega Flygon automatically gets a 10.
>>
>>32845244
Agreed. It's all you need.
>>
>>32845186
>new megas
>new alola forms
>necrozma can infect every ultra beast
>more ultra space locations
>Mohn in the story
>>
>>32845186
>PSS
>Dexnav
>Friend Safari
>PokeRadar
>all legendary pokemon are unlocked after you beat the game(like in OR/AS)
>National dex
>More alolan forms/megas
>no Battle Frontier
>Battle Maison,because that facility is the shit,but having PWT is also cool
>MOVE TUTORS
>>
>>32845186

no post game, the games are too long
>>
>>32847981

I'mo battle bond should be third ability for the all starters and should buff all stats x2 for the rest of the match
>>
>>32849952

or maybe even x3

but they should limit starters to one per team

starters should be special snowflakes
>>
File: 1483571264541.jpg (56KB, 470x483px) Image search: [Google]
1483571264541.jpg
56KB, 470x483px
Actual Postgame and Singleplayer Content, because I don't feel like playing Online Forever where everyone uses the same teams copypasted from Smogon.
I'll slog through the shitty maingame if it means something good.
In reality, the postgame is going to be just as barebones as the original SM except instead of a lazily tacked on Zygarde Hunt and UB Hunt, there's also a Hunt for every single Legendary absent from Generation 7's Marking split across versions, just like ORAS because GameFreak's now required to do this every single generation!
>>
>>32849081

delphox is bad and good at the same time, but they should stop with femine designs
>>
>>32849964
no
>>
>>32847416
like pc ur right bobby
>>
>>32845186
>Each island has radically different Dex
>New Mega Evolutions
>New Alolan forms (double the amount at least we barely got any in S/M)
>New Ultra Beasts
>Infinitely purchasable Johto balls
>Pokemon follow you in overworld
>Substantially better post-game
>Secret bases return
>Gen 4's underground returns
>Diving returns (fuck you, I liked it)
>Vastly expanded and improved fashion
>Remove the version exclusive fashion colors
>Keep Poke Pelago exactly as is, or expand it
>Make Festival Plaza worth bothering with
>Move Tutors
>Hidden abilities for the starters and Golisopod
>Make Oricorio learn some more Fire, Electric, Psychic, and Ghost moves
>Skippable cutscenes and dialogue
>Bring back more past NPC's from previous generations
>Let us actually challenge other players once they've become Champion in their game
>NPC trainers have larger teams

Probably some other stuff but I'm tired.
>>
>>32849735
agree anon agree it would be an 11/10 if as a starter pokemon u get mega flygon XD
>>
File: shigeru_houso013_03.jpg (132KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shigeru_houso013_03.jpg
132KB, 640x480px
>>32845186
Recalculate the stats of the regional Pokemon (make Decidueye fast for example) while also giving attacks and abilities a balance/logic sweep.

I mean, Aurorus can't learn Aurora Veil? Forgetting stupid shit, this gen missed a huge opportunity to make the game more interesting by picking safe and boring new mechanics, or reusing old ones. For example, why didn't they make Hail mirror Sandstorm? It should raise the Defense of Ice types by 50% the way Sandstorm boosts the Special Defense of Rock types, it'd be a really good change. And what's the point of introducing Slush Rush when 9/10 Ice types still have the useless garbage that is Ice Body?

Overall gen 7 failed because it was so lazy and uninspired. You can tell they don't care anymore.
>>
>>32850211
Fuck off owlfag
>>
>>32850211
>finally give Ice types their version of Chlorophyll 4 gens later
>don't give it to any Pokemon but fucking Sandshrew
my sides Gamefreak
simply ebin
>>
>>32847711
There's nothing wrong with liking X and Y. It helped modernize Pokemon's multiplayer significantly. As a single-player game, it's pretty weak compared to the likes of BW2, but if you care about battling, trading, and other forms of multiplayer communication, it's one of the best games.
>>
File: 1293722535390.png (52KB, 747x521px) Image search: [Google]
1293722535390.png
52KB, 747x521px
>>32845186
>What would make Ultra Sun and Moon a 10/10 for you?
This is asking too much because there's really nothing good about the game at all.
The story was bad. The characters sucked. The new Pokemon are atrocious. The new moves suck. The new abilities suck. Etc etc etc it would have to be a completely different game basically
>>
>>32845186
Remove Z-Moves and Mega-Evolution.
>>
>>32845189
>all these mad replies

wew lad, I love baracat just for this
>>
>>32847301
i'm french and i also thought it was awful

as well as living in the south and not having the south at all

but i guess putting meme castles every where was better than landscapes
>>
>>32845186
Nothing, it's going to be a long drawn out snorefest like Black/white 2 which I still to this day haven't finished because I get bored super quickly and hate all the characters that aren't returning from Black/white 1 especially your whiny ass rival who has a piss weak motivation and is also voiced by goku in the animated trailer for some bizarre reason. I haven't played a new game since BW2 since I hate gen 3 with a passion for its shit story, shit designs, and shit region layout and I didn't bother with X or Y because I didn't have a 3ds and there weren't any games I wanted on 3ds same with Sun and moon. I'm probably not going to bother touching the series again until the gen 4 remakes come out on the switch, which will literally be the only thing to get me to give Nintendo my money again considering Gen 4 is the best gen, though that's mostly due to HG/SS which are objectively the best games in the series because they take the already amazing gen 2 games and somehow make them even better.
>>
>About 30 new megas
>New Alohan forms
>Skip cutscene
>Trainers have 3 mons on average
>Blissy training returns
>PPS returns
>PWT or Frontier or at least make the battle tree more interesting
>Walking Pokémon
>>
>>32850371
Also a dex with less Gen I mons and random shitmons and make finding Pokemon easier, less Gumshoo, Peppier, Raticate and Ferow
>>
i want a secret base alike feature, why not the pikachu caravan seen in the trailer. Because everyone wanted char customisation with secret bases in ORAS and they denied it for no god damn reason
"muh it was not in the original games"
"let's put mega evolutions"

bigger islands, new zones, new islands

and the PWT
>>
Battle Frontier
>>
>>32847752
>praising XY and ORAS in any way shape or form

Sometimes I forget why I let go of this franchise or the reason why it's still utter shit, but posters like you instantly remind me.
>>
>>32845186
100 old mons including at least 15 Alola forms.
At least 10 new megas.
Your starter is an Alola form of a Gen 2 starter.
(You can choose a Gen 7 starter after beating Hala).
Rotom Dex has a feature similar to DexNav and can also display your team like the Pokétch.
More than 6 trials.
Change the old trials up slightly.
Make SOS less likely to happen unless you use an Adrenaline Orb.
Brock and Misty come to the Battle Tree.
Some sort of Inverse Mode for the Battle Tree.
Bring back Dive in the form of a Wailmer PokéRide.
Open up the Volcano, Power Plant and Recycling Plant as mini-dungeons even if optional.

I feel like we will get following Pokémon, but PLEASE make it optional.
>>
>>32850424
why optional follows, anon? thought everyone loved that shit
>>
>>32847752
Never seen so much shit taste in my life
>>
>>32850435
I hated that feature
>>
All these people talking about PWT, I feel like it'd be more interesting if we got one or two of a specialist of every type in the battle tree. I loved PWT But I didn't like knowing I'll be fighting against no dark type trainers and a lot of electric, water and psychic
>>
>>32850435
Nah. It triggers me (only half joking) for the fact that I want to see my character with my favourite shouldermon, not a shitty Zubat that's at the front of my party to increase its happiness level.

So yeah, optional please, or at least give me the option to select which mon follows me.
>>
Pokémon following you is an incredible usless feature why do so many people like that shit?
>>
>>32850466
Because you feel more immersed in the game, is pretty awesome to see your pokemon growing and exploring the region with you, not just trapped in balls forever
>>
I just want GYMS ans NEW MEGAS. That's it. Fuck.
Is this so hard?!
>>
>>32845186
All I need is more Ultra Beasts. Or the current Ultra Beasts get new forms. Or they get new unique z-moves. Or all of the above.
>>
>>32851019

Hi OHMORI.
People like you ruined Pokémon.
>>
>move tutors
>rematches
>expanded regional dex, varying up caves and making more Pokemon available post-game
>trainers have more than three Pokemon
>more than half an island of post-game content
>Alola forms for non-gen I Pokemon
There's more I'm sure but these are the biggest points for me.
>>
>>32851019
NO! No more Pokemon games should have no more than 6 legendaries
>But UBs and Tapus ar.....
FUCK OFF! They are, fuck muh lore
>>
>>32848551
>incompetent

You just don't understand Japanese modesty. It's called self-restrained and control. It's what brought them up until Incineroar when all that humiility went out the window for big juicy black tiger cock
>>
>>32850466
I'd like more things involving the pokemon themselves than just battles.
>>
>>32845186
hot tapu cocoa mod
>>
>>32845186
All I want is a fucking Battle Frontier, is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>32845186
new Alolan forms
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.