[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the hardest Elite Four member in your opinion? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 200px-Lorelei_Adventures.png (59KB, 200x174px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Lorelei_Adventures.png
59KB, 200x174px
Who is the hardest Elite Four member in your opinion? I just did a Leaf Green playthrough, and Lorelei got my royally pissed off, even though I did not lose to her. I was 10 levels lower than her, though. Her Lapras is a bitch to kill.
>>
cynthia or steven imho desu
>>
>>32844570
Koga in HG/SS for me.
>>
>>32844570
Tell us your team OP. I don't remember any E4's giving me any trouble. Champion Cynthia is probably the hardest for me. The fact she has perfect mons in a time when perfect IVs were next to impossible to get makes her tough to me.
>>
Kahili, but I didn't have a good Flying-counter and half of my team was weak against Flying and the others got normal damage.
>>
Cynthia, haven't played gen 6-7 yet so idk if they get tougher
>>
File: wadeufuck.jpg (79KB, 637x662px) Image search: [Google]
wadeufuck.jpg
79KB, 637x662px
>>32846987
this
>>
>>32844570
Bertha.
Infernape in 70's, Staraptor, Luxray, Bibarel, Mesprit, Roserade between 30-50.
Had to walk through walls to win.
>>
>>32844570
The fuck is that blue thing on Cloyster?
>>
>>32847534
How old are you, 9?
>>
Lance from Gen 1
>Dragonite used Agility
>Dragonite used Hyperbeam, critical hit!
>Venasaur fainted
>Dragonite used Hyperbeam
>Whatisthishell.jpg

I was in like the 2-3 grade when they released, fucking Gen 1 mechanics man :|
>>
Most of them never gave me much trouble. In gen 1 and 2 I was overleveled and had Articuno/Lugia to make everything a cakewalk. Will gave my brother hell in his Gold version, though, that Slowbro was a bastard for him because half his team was fire types and he had no water counters or Dark types.

Drake and Steven fucked me up a couple times in Sapphire.

Bertha and Cynthia's Garchomp caused some minor difficulties, but really Maylene from earlier in the game was tougher than all of them.

Marshall's Throh using Payback took me by surprise and Iris was surprisingly resilient.

Gen 6 and 7 were total jokes though, especially gen 6, not a single one of them knocked out my pokemon in Y. Here's hoping Ultra Sun/Moon makes them better.
>>
File: e4firsts.png (158KB, 518x437px) Image search: [Google]
e4firsts.png
158KB, 518x437px
>>32844570
The Unova e4 was always a pain in the ass for me beyond the first run through. Caitlin in particular for some reason, but maybe just because i was always poorly equipped to deal with psychic types.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.