[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How soon should we expect Gen 8 teases?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: _20160925_230904.jpg (19KB, 197x221px) Image search: [Google]
_20160925_230904.jpg
19KB, 197x221px
How soon should we expect Gen 8 teases?
>>
as soon as usm legs are over with.
>>
>>32842442
We might see our first gen 8 Pokemon in the upcoming movie, if it really is releasing in 2018, though I recall gen 7's movie tease was a Zygarde Cell.

Beyond that, I wouldn't expect anything until next January at the earliest.
>>
>>32842452
There was also Magearna, of course. I really hope they decide to introduce something other than the box legendaries and starters as the first mons announced again. Just some rando mons would be nice.
>>
Too soon. Try next year.
>>
>>32842516
Ah yes, fun times

>Zygarde 100%and Ash Greninja are ANIME ONLY!, ignore that they are in literally everything but the main games right now!

>Magearna is clearly just a hidden mythical kept out to make sure they weren't all leaked, gen 7 not confirmed, Z still confirmed!
>>
>>32842442
Considering Ultra Sun and Moon are just filler, early 2018 seems plausible. Even though I'd love for them to release the Sinnoh remakes on the Switch, it'll probably be a new generation to make a bigger deal out of it. A December 2018 or early 2019 release is the most razonable expectation for them to come up with the games.

The teases will start as soon as they make the first town, just so the Switch hype won't end, as they did with TLOZ: BOTW. Let's just hope they won't do the same thing that happened with the Wii U.
>>
Probs May next year if it comess out in 2018
>>
>>32842442
Around the same time they always come the next year, and the game itself will be out more than likely at the end of 2018.

But also take in account they are making a new engine, so maybe 2018 is gonna be a break year and even if the game is ready to relase in the fir half of 2019 they will wait until the holydays to have better sales.
>>
>>32842442
4 or 5 years including the rest of this year
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.