[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you remember to collect the Mega Stones from Mystery Gift, /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Did you remember to collect the Mega Stones from Mystery Gift, /vp/?
>>
I can't keep track of these anymore.
How many more remaining after the tiny tourney distribution?
I know that Diancie is one
>>
Can I still get the sceptilite if I missed the tournament it was for?
>>
>>32842265
A new event has begun around the globe. This event gives the Mega Stones for Mega Sceptile, Mega Blaziken and Mega Swampert, as well as the Mega Stones, Banettite & Cameruptite. This is given with the code: MATSUBUSA. Like before, there currently is no end date known for this distribution so be sure to get it while you still can.

Sauce from Serebii
>>
>>32842264
Not sure.

The ones being given away right now are the Hoenn starter Mega Stones, as well as Banettite and Cameruptite.

The password is MATSUBUSA, by the way.
>>
>plates
>Mega Stones
>Z-Crystals
>memories

Should've just had a single Mega Stone to work with the Key Stone and called it a day.

Same with the memories. Just merge them with the plates.

And fuck, instead of Pokemon specific Z-Crystals, just give the unique Z-Move to a Pokemon using that specific move/type Crystal.

Items are a fucking mess right now and need to be streamlined.
>>
Other passwords for available Mega Stones:
M2DESCENT - Mewtwonite X & Y
INTIMIDATE - Beedrillite, Mawilite, Medichamite, Audinite
AZUL - Pidgeotite, Steelixite, Heracronite, Houndoomite
>>
>>32842251
>still using the mega gimmick
>>
>>32842294
Do these still work? I already got them, but I wonder if they do.
>>
>>32842343
I believe that they should still work.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.