[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERES THE LEAKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (176KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 1334x750px
WHERES THE LEAKS
>>
Why is she so angry?
>>
>>32842104
Wouldn't you be angry too if they nerfed an entire mechanic while also introducing a new one that makes all the previous ones unusable?
>>
are we just adding Nezrozma's limbs to everything now?
>>
File: 20170621_215813.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170621_215813.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
3 reasons why you should stop making these threads

1 leaks come when they come and you more than likely won't miss them because they will get stickied
2 they only spam the catalog with threads with unrelated images to pokemon
3 Arc V sucks
>>
Where's Yuzu?
>>
>>32842148
Autism
>>
>>32842155
In some weird situation where she has 3 other minds inside her yet its still primarily her because fuck you that's why.
>>
>>32842148
but I really need news desu
>>
>>32842148
>Arc V sucks
Really? I've just now started watching and everything seems pretty good for a yugioh anime.
>>
>>32842148
Related, when will Yuyaposter realize Yuya is outdated and switch to Yusakuposting?
>>
>>32842183
Oh its fantastic at the start, probably the best in the series at the start.

But then it goes to shit. Some say it goes to shit at the Synchro arc, others say at XYZ. I am more lenient and say at the Fusion arc.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>32842190
When Yusaku starts yelling or Links get destroyed
>>
>>32842199
Dude pulled off 4 Link Summons, I was laughing my ass off the entire time
>>
magic is a better game you weebs
>>
>>32842084
Did you mean: Where are the leaks?
>>
>>32842183

it's the worst mess I ever seen, they mixed all "dimensions" which means that 5ds is synchro dimension XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ect. this is fucking shit, I wish it never happen
>>
>>32842482
>which means that 5ds is synchro dimension

I guess you didn't understand how it works.
>>
>>32842576

still this is bullshit vrains looks good right now and after few episodes we have serious shit
>>
>>32842482
But 5Ds isn't the synchro dimension, the Synchro Dimension is more accurately an alternate version of 5Ds.

With that said, there's no denying that something went wrong with writing. Be it the writers shit the bed somewhere along the way, or corporate got in the way like in XY, what matters is that nothing make sense in the Fusion arc, and the ending feels like the type of thing that the Main Character is dreaming of, but is supposed to wake up from. but they don't, that's really just the ending.
>>
>>32842592
VRAINS looks good now, but Arc-V also looked good at the start.

I'm enjoying what I'm watching, but I can't get rid of the nagging thought "What if this turns out like Arc-V"
>>
File: 1497428465141.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1497428465141.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
Considering how we knew almost everything about SM prior the release of the games, including the starters (which were leaked months in advance), let's just hope they keep their mouth shut this time, and let the game speak for itself.
>>
>>32842625
Disagree 110%

I want to know every little detail about the game possible before release, I don't like buying things without knowing what I'm getting into.
>>
>>
>>32842183
Stop watching at a certain point during the Synchro arc. You'll know what it is when you get to it. Then make up your own ending in your head, and I guarantee it'll be way better than the shit that happened later.
>>
>>32842183
It's good. The major issue is pacing and filler, but it's still good. The villain's duel and the final 8 episodes are the low point, though.

I think a lot of people are still bitter that things didn't turn out perfectly, so they act like the whole thing outside the beginning is shit. Or that they didn't keep up the feel of the first season, even though season 1 relied on being a mystery, and the mysteries were mostly solved.
>>
>>32842599

at least you must not bother about good soundtrack, because everything since zexal sounds the same
>>
>>32842733

if I remember, yuya was the main antagonist?
>>
>>32842625
>There is nothing to leak
>>
>>32842777

>this board is from 18
>>
>>32842104
>
>>
>>32842782

>excepting from kids to know what precum is
>>
>>32842771
Yes and no, and that's all I'll say. Stop making me remember all the shit from late-Synchro onwards.
>>
>>32842104
He spent 3 seasons trying to save his waifus, only for them to die and become Mega Waifu.
>>
>>32842084
Rushed anime ending and for what? Are a lot of people quitting yugioh. Or are they making Pre-Link formats.
>>
>>32843705
>Are a lot of people quitting yugioh.

The ARC-V era actually seemed to bring in a lot of people. But they rushed ARC-V to get VRAINS out sooner, apparently not for seeing that they'd have a delay. (Or they rushed because the budget really DID crap out.)

>Or are they making Pre-Link formats.
Doesn't look like it.
>>
>everyone has some excuse for arc-v sucking

Shit was bad. Turning point was synchro dimension. Get over it and let the new series go.
>>
>>32842663
t. Faggot
>>
>>32842104
Because the writers wasted all of the potential his series had.
>>
Leaks are cancer and leakers attention whores
>>
>>32845289
Links are cancer and linkers attention whores
>>
File: yamero.png (635KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
yamero.png
635KB, 1136x640px
I hope Yuyaposting never ends.
The alternative is Yusaku garbage.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.