[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon B/W Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

IMO...
>Best plot
>Best rival (N)
>Best scenography
>Best dinamics (pokemons, music easter eggs, shortcuts, calls, seasons)
>Best soundtrack (tie with DPPt and HGSS)
>Best experience (conection with the characters, main characters seems that can feel, plot continuity)
>Best character desing

The only main pokemon game that is not a kids-service game necessary.
>>
the best
>>
>>32839457
>best plot
Honestly, that's not really an achievement. Most of Pokemon's plots are shit.
>best rival
Eh, yeah. Pretty much.
>Best scenography
Are you referring to the routes and areas? I thought them changing with the seasons was a great idea.
>best dynamics
The additional instruments that can be played during your stay in the cities is pretty awesome. Calls? I don't know about that. The game has barely any shortcuts so nope.
>Best soundtrack
It's among the best but you have pretty bad taste to think that DPPt even deserves to be close to the top.
>Best experience
Eh, I guess.
>Best character design
Sure, why not.
>>
File: 606-Beheeyem.png (60KB, 197x300px) Image search: [Google]
606-Beheeyem.png
60KB, 197x300px
>>32839457
>best ayyy
>>
File: complete_dex.jpg (38KB, 425x754px) Image search: [Google]
complete_dex.jpg
38KB, 425x754px
Only pokedex I ever completed.
>>
Why were Black 2 and White 2 the last Pokemon games to actually feel finished?
>>
>>32839777
Because most people don't give a fuck about postgame. Why should Gamefreak put in effort to please like 5% of their fanbase if they can put in less and still make bank?
>>
>>32839799
Black 2 and White 2 don't even have an outstanding postgame. It's literally the same shit as the Battle Tower but less RNG and more fanservice cause they reused like over a decade's worth of sprites. That and Easy/Hard mode and the Achievements

Little shit to keep the players playing outside of the Bike Autism simulator to play against others. Plus the story doesn't feel like it has total holes in it like XY's and SM's do
>>
>>32839777
The antagonist was legitimately bad and tried to kill you.
>>
>>32839777
because they were
>>
>>32839457

>best plot

you mean best use of constant forced text walls?
>>
>>32839897
No, that's SM
>>
So why did Ghetsis bother hiring someone who was so clearly neutral and didn't really give a shit about his plans?
>>
>>32840017
What options did Ghetsis have?

Seriously, he's a genocidal megalomaniac with world domination in mind. You can only find so many loonies capable of following you with those set of goals
>>
BW are definitely my favorite games of all time, with Emerald coming in second.

I just loved how the dex was locked to NEW Pokemon only, forcing you to make new bros. I also loved most of the designs themselves. The seasons, the Ost, Hilbert and Hilda, the moving sprites, and so much more were awesome as fuck.
>>
File: wSFYkpki.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wSFYkpki.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>32839457
>The only main pokemon game that is not a kids-service game necessary.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.