[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, Masuda and Ohmori can learn a thing or two from Miyamoto.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Miyamoto's Advice.png (1MB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Miyamoto's Advice.png
1MB, 1919x1079px
You know, Masuda and Ohmori can learn a thing or two from Miyamoto.
>>
>>32836397
I THINK HE MEANS WE SHOULD ADD MORE KANTO! AND MAKE MORE CASUAL! MORE PRAYER WILL PRAY! MIYAMOTO MONEY GENUIS! KANTO WIRR MAKE MONEYS! HAHAHA! XD
>>
I don't think they should learn anything from the guy who made ANOTHER Star Fox 64 remake with shitty controls
>>
>>32836417
Don't forgetu, add more Rucario
>>
>>32836397
>killed paper mario
>killed star fox

no
>>
>>32836397
I think that is more that they try to make Pokemon to childish that's why they appeat to be rushed...

Pokemon has so much potential but "muh children meme"
>>
>>32836996
>Killed Paper Mario
>Tanabe exists

Bad meme made by salty fucks who actually liked babby's first RPG. Sticker Star wouldn't be as shit if Miyamoto had real power over it
>>
>>32836397
GameFreak is gonna GameFreak, they don't have to do much to the formula than what they feel is set for a game.

Literally the only reason for delays would be content and as far as Pokemon games go, that shit is arbitrary.
>>
>>32836397
Kind of irrelevant(I agree with Miyamoto), but this just reminded me of how DP were delayed and still managed to be absolutely terrible. I think GF is just bad when it comes to making the first mainline games of the gen.
>>
File: Lampton-393631-karen.png (528KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lampton-393631-karen.png
528KB, 848x1200px
>>32838718
>All the first mainline games since Ruby and Sapphire were done by Masuda but Sun and Moon, which while pretty mediocre actually tried something different

Makes you reeeeeeeeeally think
>>
If you want to see a game that was legitimately rushed, look no further than Spyro Enter the Dragonfly
>>
>>32838763
Did Karen eat her or unbirth her?
>>
>>32838982
Eat. The artists does vore.
Makes me sad, his bellies aren't bad and his style is pretty good
>>
>>32836996
This guy gets it
>>
>>32838007
>it's easy therefore people can't like it!

Why are you on /vp/? You can't possibly like Pokemon. It's too easy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.