/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>7 months until the Gen 8 denialfags get blown out of existence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1473622347642.jpg (5KB, 180x188px) Image search: [Google]
1473622347642.jpg
5KB, 180x188px
>7 months until the Gen 8 denialfags get blown out of existence
>>
that's a really long time
>>
>>32836087

You're delusional if you think Gen 8 is happening so soon
>>
>>32836247
GF is setting up a business model where they put out a new generation every other holiday season.

They've streamlined the development process to get the games out as fast as possible, made an engine capable of being reused for a long time (hence why it runs like shit on 3DS), made high-poly models they can reuse for a long time, and are introducing fewer Pokémon and legendaries so they can get them all to appear in the anime and movies in less time.
>>
>>32836247
>Nintendo Head of Corp. Communications says Pokemon and Metroid expected in 2018
>Game Freak job listings end in 2018
>literally nothing left for Gen 7 after USUM
>b-but the article was corrected
>not knowing what damage control is
You're delusional if you think Gen 8 won't release Q4 of 2018
>>
>>32836087
Stop posting this ugly faggot's face.
>>
>>32836361
>they can get them all to appear in the anime and movies in less time.

Unless the rest of SM is rushed as fuck, this isn't happening as it just hit the 30 episode mark and is only on Akala

It still has to resolve the Lillie/Aether Foundation/Ultra Beast plots, and seven months is nowhere near enough time to get all of that done
>>
>>32836528
Well, I meant to say Gen 8 will be holiday 2018. And I'm hoping OP is just referring to the approximate time we can expect the full reveals of Gen 8 and not that he actually thinks they'll be releasing an unannounced game in 7 months. Because if so, he's as retarded as the moron he posted.

I'm only up to episode like 10 in the SM anime and it seems less plot focused and even more monster of the week than before, but that's just my impression so far. I still haven't seen any implication at all of Lillie's past.
>>
>>32836559
Well to compare it to the game in 7 months ash has gotten to 2nd island just today.

So in 17 months he has to finish 3 island plus kukai elite 4
>>
>>32836559
>I'm only up to episode like 10 in the SM anime and it seems less plot focused and even more monster of the week than before, but that's just my impression so far. I still haven't seen any implication at all of Lillie's past.

They literally state in episode 8 that Lillie became afraid of Pokemon while she was living with Lusamine, and that Lusamine is still busy with her "work" at the place they were living

Also Gladion shows up in episode 27 and refuses to battle in front of Lillie despite the fact that the anime version of Lillie LIKES battling (she used Ash's Pikachu in battle and had a battle with him at the end of episode 30)

So they clearly are setting up a story arc for Lillie
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.