[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many hostile and unreasonable people on /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1493610209875.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493610209875.png
151KB, 500x500px
Why are there so many hostile and unreasonable people on /vp/?
>>
sexual tension
>>
Because this board has the highest concentration of women and children
>>
File: LIfq5NV.png (314KB, 717x436px) Image search: [Google]
LIfq5NV.png
314KB, 717x436px
>>32834708
Kek
>>
File: 1460822635269.png (77KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1460822635269.png
77KB, 600x598px
>>32834693
It's full of children and manchildren that refuse to accept that others might have different opinions than their so they have to cry about it.
>>
>>32834716
globehead spotted
>>
i like shitposting
>>
>>32834693
Underage, autism, or both.
>>
>starmie is being a productive member of society even through it doesn't have any arms
>meanwhile niggers just sit around and take welfare
really makes you think.
>>
>>32834693
This board is full of
/pol/tards or shitposters like this >>32835126.
+underages (teens are the worst)
+cynical people
+weaboos
+summerfags
And more...
>>
>>32834693
pokémon attracts autist and underage
and this board is undeniably one of the 5 worst boards on 4chan because of it
>>
Your problem is your coming here expecting intellectual discussion. Trust me I would love if more threads had actual interesting topics but people come here more to shit post and get everyone mad more then anything else. You will never know if who your talking with actually believes what they are saying or are pulling it out of there ass to pass you off.
>>
>>32835293
Seems like christians and flat-earthers are here aswell >>32834727
Will this board ever be saved?
>>
He
>>
It's the only place most of us can passionately talk about pokemon.
>>
>>32834693
The pokemon fanbase is filled with autistic manchildren who literally cannot accept opinions that conflict with their own

See: the entire concept of "genwars"
>>
>>32835374
Problem is, no one does that
>>
>>32834693
I'm shocked nobody has mentioned anonymity getting rid of most if not all repercussions for being hostile and unreasonable. That's something you can't say for a lot of other imageboards.
>>
Because it's filled with people like this
>>32835380
>>32835293
>>32834726
who like to pretend they're superior to the ultra dweebs. Sincere, non jaded, fans might not have self-awareness but they're way more bearable online.

Real question is am I baiting?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.