[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK is wrong with his right arm, /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: VS_Chico_ninja_ROZA.png (49KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VS_Chico_ninja_ROZA.png
49KB, 400x240px
Is this officially the worst Sugimori art to the date?
How did this end up in the final product?
>>
>>32826458
A lot of ORAS art is dynamic and exaggerated (kind of like Gen I sprites). I don't really see a problem with it. Also, did Sugi actually draw that?
>>
>>32826500
I mean there's a difference between "exaggeration" and that fucking mess of an arm.
>>
>>32826458
Ill bite. What's wrong with his arm?
>>
>>32826458
Let's get things straight, anon.

When you say "his right arm" you are talking about the arm grabbing the sword, right?
>>
>>32826458
>Sugimori
Wasn't this by one of the assisting artists?
>>
Most Ninja boys in ORAS are in a Soot Pile...if that is most likely what is wrong with his right arm, its covered in soot.
>>
Look at the direction of light, it's probably a shadow casted by his scarf.
>>
>>32826914
>>32827015
The one with the sword.

It's like twice as long as it should be.
Not to mention where the elbow is placed...
>>
>>32827143
Perspective, anon. Lift your arm up and your elbow would likely be near the top of your head. His forearm is reaching back, so it looks slightly smaller.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.