[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Pokebarney did nothing wrong. ORAS and XY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1480284175945.png (144KB, 1919x492px) Image search: [Google]
1480284175945.png
144KB, 1919x492px
Daily reminder that Pokebarney did nothing wrong.

ORAS and XY were shit too. Pokemon will never go back to the peak of BW and Platinum
>>
>>32825301
Nice job bumping the thread nerd :')
>>
SM had some flaws and they weren't perfect, but they certainly were enjoyable and probably the best first games in a generation. Fuck off with the pointless shitting on games that are obviously decent for no reason
>>
>>32825277
I feel like the jump to 3D doesn't get enough credit. I've played since gen 1, and seeing the Pokemon in 3D makes them feel so much more alive. I'd have a harder time replaying the games with sprites now.
>>
>>32825732
Fucking this. I never understood the anons who shit on 3d and say that sprites are better. I would take 3d models that look better in battles and have the ability to be interacted with over 2d sprites any day
>>
>>32825277
The only place that thinks those two are the peak of Pokemon are /vp/. Every other place ever tends to pick either GSC/HGSS as the peak or some mashup of gen 1/3.
>>
I finally got around to playing Sun and man people weren't joking about the awful Pokemon variety.

I'd be fine with seeing Trumbeak and Gumshoos everywhere if there were at least a few new mons per route. I got so confused about how often I was seeing the same things that I just looked at the charts for the routes and sure enough that was all that was supposed to be there.

So now when I start a new route I look real quick to see if there's anything I don't have yet in order to keep me from wasting my time running around the grass, especially since even doing the bare minimum of battles you're going to be overleveled.

On Hano Beach surfing, the special spots that are supposed to be more rare or strong Pokemon have a 100% chance of being just a regular fucking Tentacool. Not higher leveled, not even with Tentacruel as an SOS. Just fucking gutter trash, bog standard Tentacool that you've seen on every water route in the game.
>>
>>32825867
I'd take 3d models that don't drop the framerate like a hydrogen zeppelin
>>
>>32825867
I'd rather have sprites than 3D models that make the 3DS explode whenever there's two of them in the screen at the same time.
>>
>>32826026
>>32826045
I wouldn't know, I play silky smooth on Citra. I could see that being annoying, though.
>>
File: 1496427379119.png (306KB, 515x583px) Image search: [Google]
1496427379119.png
306KB, 515x583px
Pokebarneyfag really is the hero that /vp/ needs but not the one it deserves.

fucking idiots will spend $40 on USUM thinking it'll improve on SM. you know, like how ORAS improved on RS :^)
>>
>>32825277
>>32826072
epic black surprise text xD
>>
>>32826058
How is that an excuse?
>>
>>32826045
>tfw the switch models won't have this issue
>he still doesn't realize they made those models to save a shitload of time developing future games because you have a rather future proof skeleton to work with
>still not know this is why the 3ds games are so hollow because they didn't focus on the gameplay at all and completely dedicated to making 3d models
Some models need improving but they basically just need to update textures and add in more animation.
I'm not defending holow gameplay, but its clear what their focus was and you can pinpoint why they faile don the gameplay end of the games. The graphics are still going to need work but there will hopefully be nothing but improvments to them here on out.
>>
>>32825277
Are these the people who only ever play Pokemon?
>>
>>32826045
Basically every developer other than GF seems to be completely fine at it.
>>
>>32826166
because they're hacks
>>
>>32825277
>Platinum
sage
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.