[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>now resists Water Is she good now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ice.png (41KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ice.png
41KB, 200x200px
>now resists Water
Is she good now?
>>
>bait
>>
>water resists ice already
>sits comfy and spams scald like normal
>>
>>32821130
But scald is super effective, deal
>>
>>32821130
>inb4 sciencefags go m-muh specific heat...
>>
>hits normally against water
>revoke ice beam coverage from a lot of water types
>resists water, grass, ground, flying
>>
>>32821702
If Icefags don't like scientific reasoning for Water not to be weak to Ice, why don't (you) explain why Ice should resist water and don't use scientific reasoning. Or better yet, explain why Ice should be SE against Water like so many Icefags want it to be.
>>
File: teehee.jpg (35KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.jpg
35KB, 300x364px
>Scald now hits ice super effectively like freeze dry does to water types.
>>
>>32821130
>it's another "icefags complain about how shit their type is" episode
I hope Gamefreak makes Ice weak to more things next gen just to spite you annoying faggots.
>>
>>32822371
God please no. They cry bad enough as it is
>>
>>32822177
buffing ice offensively would just mean buffing water though.
>>
>>32821130
>Ice moves now turn any water type into an ice type for the duration of the game. (Unless hit by/using scald or fire move.)

H
>>
>>32821130
>Water is now weak to Poison
>Ice now resists Flying, Grass, Ground and itself and is immune to Water
>boost Freeze-dry to 90BP and make all Ice types learn by level up
>Ice Beam nerfed to 75 BP, making it literally just Special Ice Punch
>Hail lowers accuracy of Fire, Fighting, Steel and Rock moves
Freeze is now Special Attack Burn instead of shitty Sleep and more Ice moves get 30% Freeze chances and a Freeze status move ala Will o Wisp
>Grass now immune to Fairy, gains 1/16 HP automatically and sun/rain and 1/8 in intense sun/heavy rain, and Leaf Guard is now a constant status immunity outside of sun while becoming Solid Rock/Filter in the sun
>Rock immune to Water and all Rock Pokémon that have dex entries talking about how they don't like water get the ability "Hydrophobia" where they lose all of their weaknesses in exchange for a 4x Water weakness
>Bug now either neutral or SE to Fairy and no longer resisted by Fire or Fighting
>>
>>32821130
>resists water, bug, fairy, flying, ground, electric

Is it finally defensive and good /vp/?
>>
>>32822803
This is why nobody on this site should touch the type chart with a 10ft pole.
>>
>>32821130
I'd just make it the designated "magic killer."
Make it resist and beat Fairy and resist Dragon.
>>
>>32823029
Why?
>>
>>32822803
I feel like I've seen this post before.
>>
>>32823223
You probably have.

It's a list I've compiled of all the best ideas I've seen and my own personal ideas on how to balance the types and more.
>>
>>32823236
Yeah, now I remember. It stuck in my mind from being so fucking garbage.
>>
>>32822803
everything here is retarded

remove waters resistance to ice, leave it neutral for both
let ice resist grass, ground, flying, and dragon instead
if scald does double damage to ice types now like the thread suggests, make ice types immune to the burn status it inflicts. for balance reasons, they can make fire types immune to freeze if they want
nerf freeze status to be like sleep where it lasts for 2 turns almost always, and make a 75% accuracy move exclusive for ice types that freezes. smogon can add another sleep clause if they want to.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.