[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But but kids don't play Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170620-120329.png (316KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170620-120329.png
316KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>32820289

Why is Call of Duty on a list of kids' licensed franchises
>>
>visit EU
>Paw Patrol fucking EVERYWHERE
Where on earth did this come from?
>>
>>32820310

Canada
>>
They don't, that's listing all sales not sales intended for children.

Pokemons main audience these days is upper teens and people in their 20s.

My niece is in elementary school and she doesn't even know anyone with a 3DS besides herself(I bought it for her)
>>
>>32820331
This must have changed a lot in 7 years.

back when I was still in 9th grade at a k-9 school, all the little kids were running around with pokewalkers, one little shit even tried to steal mine that I dropped one day.
>>
OP don't you get it there is literally no one outside of /vp/ who is even slightly interested in Pokemon
>>
>>32820331
I doubt your neice asked everyone at her school if had a 3ds lol
>>
>>32820374
This. Had she asked me I would have told her I own a 3ds and would love to visit here house to battle and trade.
>>
>>32820329
How the fuck did they manage to make something so damn popular?
>>
>>32820289
Said no one ever
>>
>>32820417
I'm from Canada. Tvo kids and tree house always knew how to make good kids shows.

Max and ruby

caillou

Berenstain Bears

Franklin the turtle

All from Canada

Paw patrol is nice
>>
>>32820374
He said she doesn't know anyone that has one, not that no one has one at all.
Learn to read.
>>
>>32820447
Damn I remember watching those as a wee lad. I never knew that was Canada's thing.
>>
>>32820355
Maybe, I wouldn't know.
>>32820374
I asked her if the 3DS was popular at her school, to which she said she hasn't even seen another person with one.
>>
>>32820468
He also Pokemon is only popular with 20 years olds because his neice hadn't seen other kids without a 3ds at school.

It's a huge assumption. So I wanted to know
>>
>>32820447

Those hows suck but so does Canada.

I hadPower rangers, Ninja turtles, Transformers. Not some whiny little bitches like Caillou
>>
>>32820585
For the record, kids have those as well, all three of those things still exist.
>>
>>32820585
Those existed in canada too lol.

Pet petrol is similer to those shows I mentioned is for pre school toddlers mostly
>>
>>32820447
>always knew how to make good kids shows.
>Max and ruby
>caillou
>good kids shows
No they're fucking not, both of those are boring as all fuck, and I say this as someone who has had to sit through them with a child, and they got bored too after a while.

The others are in various degrees of fine though, I'll give you that. Paw patrol is more entertaining than any of the two garbage shows above, but I'm still surprised it is so damn popular.
>>
>>32820303
Have you ever been in CoD multiplayer?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.