[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon USUM information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: DCh5V32UMAAngi-.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DCh5V32UMAAngi-.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
I work with Nintendo/GF in a capacity that allows me access to information on their games ahead of time.Because of this I have the following information on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

>Mega Evolution is returning,the following Pokemon are the ones I know of that receive stones: Feraligatr-Water/Dark,Typhlosion-Fire/Ground and Meganium-Grass/Fairy. Others are Weavile,Togekiss,Skarmory and Smeargle (who gets an OP ability). Typings stay the same. There are more apparently but these are the ones I have seen myself.

>more Alolan forms. The ones I have seen are Bellossom-Fire/Grass,Girafarig-Fairy/Dark,Octillary-Poison/Dark,HootHoot/Noctowl-Ice/Flying,Farfetched-Grass/Fighting and Aipom/Ambipom-Electric/Fighting. Could be more.

>games are sequels like BW2,set a few years after SM.Original protagonist has moved back to Kanto (hence why you are in his house).

>More customisation clothes,hair and hair colour wise (the traveling trunk is now in the game so you can change clothes on the go)

>Festival Plaza complaints were actually noted surprisingly,and has been totally streamlined (I haven't seen this,only heard)

>undersea volcanic activity has caused a new island to rise up-this is where the post game area is. I think a lot of people will be happy with this.

>move tutors return.Some revamped move pools and learnable moves.

>the theory about the new legendary form being Necrozma refracting light is actually pretty close to the truth. New Z ring linked to this.

>Lilly returns slightly older and now a seasoned trainer,as does Guzma (who's matured) and Hau (still annoying as hell)

>gyms return-island trials are now side quests to get the respective missing Z crystals.

>finally,Pokemon following you does return.Trailer didn't show this as it was before you get your starter. Can select any party Pokemon (not just first slot). Looks pretty cool.

I'll be around for another hour at most and try to answer any questions you have.
>>
File: >implying.png (50KB, 154x239px) Image search: [Google]
>implying.png
50KB, 154x239px
>>32820214
>I work with Nintendo/GF
>>
>>32820214
>games are sequels like BW2,set a few years after SM.Original protagonist has moved back to Kanto (hence why you are in his house).
The website already confirmed this is a 3rd version style alternate storyline retard.
>>
>>32820231
Misleading as hell.Its a sequel.
>>
>>32820214
>GF listening western fans
>GF listening to any kind of fans that isn't 10 years old Japanese kids
>GF doing something for the sake of western fans
>>
>>32820214
if youre going to peddle, try to make it seem like something gamefreak would realistically do, because lets be honest theyve been lazy at making content lately
>>
>>32820214

>Smeargle (who gets an OP ability)

But it already has one?

>Smearglite locked to ubers because Mega Smeargle only has Moody
>>
>>32820231
devil's advocate, it only says that it's an "alternate take on Sun and Moon's story", doesn't mean that it's the same protagonists. It could look and feel like a third version, with the story being a continuation/alternate route of SUMO.
>>
>>32820214
>access to informations
>Hau still annoying as hell
they note that in game informations? cool.

>nintendo/GF
so which of both? both? yeah. right.

>sequel
but they allready said its an alternative story
>>
>>32820214
How does alolan girafarig look like compared to the original? Same with octillary
>>
File: lizards.png (2MB, 1600x1169px) Image search: [Google]
lizards.png
2MB, 1600x1169px
>>32820214
>Feraligatr Water/Dark
You failed, the mega of Feraligatr will only be Water/Dragon. and nothing else.
>>
>>32820342
Pretty awesome actually-the heads seem to have reversed (Giraffe head looks angry,think Zebstrika).
Giraffe part is black with pink marking and back end is pink with black marking. Head on tail has sharp teeth.
>>
>>32820214
Thats how you know this is bullshit
>>
>>32820347
This is GF remember. Get strong jaw too
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.