[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You'll never take your data on a walk again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Pokewalker.png (61KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pokewalker.png
61KB, 250x250px
You'll never take your data on a walk again.
>>
>>32819537
Pokewalker app would be nice. None of that Pokemon Go shit either.
>>
Sure I could, I just need to change the battery.
>>
File: switch.jpg (57KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
switch.jpg
57KB, 800x450px
Okay...?
>>
I still have mine and use it.
>>
We should work on porting a version of this to a smartphone app.
>>
>>32819579

I want have mobile amie with even better interaction [and battles with other trainers]

can't help, this is my guilty pleasure autism
>>
I take my 3DS with me everywhere anyways so I sorta do
>>
>>32819803
>>32819579
New Pokemon go update confirmed cooperative battles with new gym system and exclusive strong Pokemon, and hinted at legendaries. We're mid-update now, with all gyms having been emptied and locked.
>>
I'll never forgive the asshole who stole my pokewalker on the day school got out. Easily my favorite pokemon peripheral, the fact that was a real material advantage to using it. Wish I could have lasted long enough to get a Munchlax.
>>
PokeWalker was the best peripheral ever conceived for Pokémon and I was stupid enough to not be playing Pokémon until 2013. What annoys me even more is that Gen 4 has my favourite Pokémon (Weavile) and I would've loved the fantasy of walking with that cutie pie.
>>
File: flpokemongoplus.jpg (36KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
flpokemongoplus.jpg
36KB, 770x433px
>>32819537
>>32819579
>>32819768
>>32819984
Reminder that if you praise the pokewalker but think Pokemon Go and the Pokemon Go+ is shit then you are literally autistic.
>>
>>32820083
I loved Pokémon Go, I was considering redownloading it in the winter so I could hunt at my own leisure but all the bad update changes kind of put me off it. Plus my phone is pretty shit lmao.
>>
>>32820048
I took mine to school and kept it in a pocket inside of a pocked of my jeans to make sure noone steals it.
Still played it at breaks.
>>
>>32820110
The game definitely got better after gen 2 came out.
>>
>>32819984
Still a garbage app that's only fun on campuses, large cities or anywhere that had an active Ingress playerbase five years ago. Even living in a NYC suburb it's trash - the game got dropped by everyone I know because unless you're commuting to a better area you get garbage outside of events. After removing step tracking the only way to reliably catch Pokemon is to go to the same Starbucks/Sprint/Church/Park Statue day after day, since the tracker only shows Pokemon at Pokestops. Fighting Gyms to get coins to buy cosmetic items is about as in depth as you can get since there's no PvP or Wifi/Friend Battles or basically anything from their promotional launch commercial. The raid system sounds like it'll stop spoofers at first until you realize they'll have the coins to buy tickets since they were squatting in gyms for the past year while legit players will have to spend cash, fucking lol.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.