[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to sell pokemon sun. Stop me /vp/ convince me not to do it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 5-10-pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg (98KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
5-10-pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg
98KB, 578x327px
About to sell pokemon sun. Stop me /vp/ convince me not to do it.
>>
do it
>>
>>32818120
Do it, the game is shit.
>>
>>32818120
Do it, it aint worth keeping

Sell it for 25/30 bucks if you can
>>
>>32818120
have you transferred your mons to pokemon bank yet
>>
>>32818120
Don't know why you'd expect us to tell you otherwise, Sun and Moon were pure shit like all 3DS games. X and Y were plain awful and greatly needed some form of patch fix or Z version that Nintendo didnt deliver. ORAS were better but mediocre compared to emerald, and Sun and moon were easily the worst Pokemon games I've evr had the pleasure of playing.
>>
>>32818120
wait and then sell them for like 40. Pokemon games donĀ“t go down in price.
>>
>>32818156
>Pokemon games dont go down in price
This would be true if US/UM weren't about to outright replace Sun and moon entirely. Nobody is going to want them even for collectors sake.
>>
>>32818120
If you value your mons, you should keep it for transfer purposes. Unless you plan on buying USUM, though.
>>
>>32818173
This, it's an equivalent of "Pokemon Game of the Year edition" And like all games the originals drop off the face of the earth once the GOTY editions are affordable.
>>
>>32818149
>>32818178
I gave my team to my GF a while back for safe keeping. I've got literally nothing of value and I could give 2 shits about legendaries and ultrabeasts.
>>
>>32818173
then he should sell it. I like to keep the games, especially when they had colored cardrigdes. It still hurts...
>>
>>32818192
Then sell it.
>>
>>32818192
okay then you should sell it

unless, do you have younger siblings or friends who you think would enjoy the game??
>>
>>32818173
>XY and ORAS dropped drastically in price.
>HGSS for some reason increased in price.
Lesson here sell that shit now before it's too late
>>
>>32818120
Assuming you're buying usum, just do it. These will be 100% obsolete.
>>
>>32818120
Do it.

Pokebarney was right
>>
>>32818256
Good pokemon games retain price, Bad ones lose it. not rocket science. Emerald, HGSS, B/W/2, and Platinum are the highest selling pokemon games secondhand right now ranging from $40-$180 based on condition.

RBYGSC have gone down drastically since VC came out, and the want for the physical carts died down after the pokemon GO fad, which bumped them to like $80 a pop for a short time.

X/Y and ORAS are like $13 used, and even then I sometimes find $8 for just the cart.

Nobody wants D/P anymore. Nobody.
>>
>>32818120
Sell it and buy Yo-kai Watch 2.
>>
Are you done with it? Then sell it like you would with any other game, anon. Games run their course, all games do. Just a fact of life.
>>
>>32818120
do it. You played it once, I guess you completed it and so you have no reason to keep it.
>>
>>32818120
Sell it and buy a game, not a false advertised interactive movie.
>>
>>32818120
do it and then finally post your tits pokebarneyfag
>>
>>32818156
I've seen places selling Gen IV games for more than Sun and Moon
>>
>>32818120
Do it. Godspeed, anon.
>>
Well I regret selling hg and b2. But you can always buy USUM if you regret it. The first games in a generation aren't necessities
>>
>>32818120
Go on, nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>32818120
Just sell? Who are we to give a fuck.
>>
>>32818323
>spoiler
totally why they're still being bought and sold with great frequency on ebay.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.