[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you enjoy Pokemin sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: download (11).jpg (9KB, 200x104px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
9KB, 200x104px
Vote I want to see if the loud minority is the majority

http://www.strawpoll.me/13238572
>>
>>32817013
What if I only kind of enjoyed it?
>>
>>32817013
>Trusting strawpoll
stop caring about others opinions so much
>>
>>32817018
Decide it by rounding up/down via decimals. Treat your vote as a whole of 1.0, where 0-0.49 means no and 0.50-1.0 means yes.
>>
>>32817044
Sounds fair
>>
It's possible to enjoy something while considering it comparatively awful.
>>
>>32817070
It wasn't the best one certainly. I liked the setting but the execution was way off.
>>
i did
>>
>>32817013
I think you should've added ''Based on your first playthrough, did you enjoyed the game''
I feel this is one of those games that if you play it without anyone telling you anything about the game and it's flaws, it can be quite enjoyable.

>>32817070
If the movie ''The room'' has teach me something is that even total fuck ups can be considered entertaining.
>>
>>32817070
This. I enjoyed it in absolute terms because it's still a pokemon game, but it's trash compared to the rest of the series (along side xy)
>>
File: smell-ya-later-red-e.png (3KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
smell-ya-later-red-e.png
3KB, 320x288px
>>32817013
It was a very different take on the game. I liked the clearer story progression a lot. I'm not sure if everyone here marathons a new pokemon game but I often get busy and forget where I am in those games.

I liked the unique boss pokemon and it makes me want to replay the game using different team comps. Like Final Fantasy games. I also neglected to properly reset for my Buzzwoles so that was a downer.

Why then, in order to replay, do we have to reset our data immediately before starting a new game?
>>
>>32817013
I did. But there isn't much to do after beating the game.
>>
>>32817013
What the fuck is pokemin
>>
>>32817070
I can sorta agree with this.

It was definitely the best set of introduction games, but it has nothing on third versions or B2W2.
>>
I was thoroughly entertained throughout the whole game.

Unpopular opinion: i liked the cut scenes
>>
File: 000.jpg (32KB, 638x253px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
32KB, 638x253px
>it's just a vocal minority
Every time
>>
>>32817013
I enjoyed it, but they were bad Pokémon games nevertheless.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.