[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY HERE LIKE POKEMON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1487530937993.jpg (5KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
1487530937993.jpg
5KB, 250x183px
WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY HERE LIKE POKEMON
>>
well i still like pokemon
>>
Well, little one, let me tell you a story...
>>
I'd rather not catch 'em all
>>
Because the recent games have been half-assed, barebones shitfests and like true fans, we are rightfully critical of and dissatisfied with them, instead of being blind fanboys who eat everything up.
>>
File: ufpit.png (11KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ufpit.png
11KB, 800x1600px
>>32814317
>>
>>32814305
we're the descendants of /v/, what did you expect
nobody on /v/ likes video games either
>>
>>32814328
This. I still like Pokemon, but the more recent games have been quite flawed.
>>
I just come here for the fries, man
>>
>>32814319
MODS
>>
>>32814319
Mooooooods
>>
>>32814305
>if you like something, you can't discuss its negatives at all
>inb4 but all /vp/ does is discuss the negatives
Because no one wants to complain about the good things.
>>
>>32814317
It's no use. /vp/ hates stories too.
>>
>>32814333
trips of truth
>>
>>32814345
>more recent games have been quite flawes
Duh? That's literally every first two games of a gen.
>>
>>32814319

If you don't have a living dex, what are you even doing on /vp/ famalamasenpai?
>>
>>32814305
I like Pokémon
>>
>>32814305
I like pokemon (female).
And also pokemon waifus (very cute males).
>>
>>32814439
But ORAS was also a flawed, unfinished mess, devoid of any charm of RSE, while also lacking it's own charm
GS and BW were also good
>>
>>32814305
>he likes Pokemon
>>
>>32815392
>BW
>good
>>
>>32815392
I don't think ORAS is completely devoid of charm, it did wondersnfrom team Aqua and Magma who were too interchangeable and barely had any character to their higher ranking members. But that's about it.

Also I think SM is a step in the right way compared to Gen VI but still needing improvement and polish. The Ultras will probably mend some issues and rough edges, but the biggest problem is that it would really need substantial postgame/new content like the old third versions and BW2, because at its core it'll be just SM again. And I don't trust gamefreak to do this given their recent track record and the short developement time.
>>
>>32814319
oh shit man, you're going to get banned
>>
>>32814413
It wouldn't be a problem if /vp/ just "discussed" the negatives, but that isn't the case newfriend.
>>
>>32815430
Nice meme
>>
File: 1451414265505.gif (577KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
1451414265505.gif
577KB, 500x719px
>>32814317
All about how...
>>
RS, DP and BW were all finished games with lots of replay value and content other than the mandatory story/league/battle tower. They had flaws, but none so big that they felt rushed or unfinished.

XY had a short barebone story, the easiest league to date and no extra content over the mandatory battle tower copy to add to the replay value. SM had a better story, but the only additional feature to add replay value was the Battle Royal that no one likes because it's a 3v1 shitfest. They both also reek of marketing shilling and genwun pandering, which combined with the low amount of content and the huge amount of cut beta content makes it obvious that they were rushed for holiday releases.

I love Pokémon, probably more than most here, but I can definitely see where the hate stems from.

The ORAS hate is just shitposting tho. They have more content that both XY and SM, despite not being Emerald remakes.
>>
>>32814305
we like Pokemon too much is the problem
it's Gamefreak we hate
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.