[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things you want to see in Pokemon for the Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: MirorB.jpg (20KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
MirorB.jpg
20KB, 500x707px
I don't care if it isn't Orre, it's not a Pokemon console RPG without this man.
>>
File: Miror B..png (64KB, 517x515px) Image search: [Google]
Miror B..png
64KB, 517x515px
>>32812544
I agree
>>
>>32812544
If they do decide to bring back Shadow Pokemon-based gameplay, what should be the main focus? Mewtwo? Arceus? Zygarde?
>>
>>32812730
For Shadow?
Arceus would be pretty interesting but they probably want to leave that alone, so maybe Zygarde would be good here like you said.
Personally I'd love another Shadow game but there's a 99% chance it won't happen given that they've already said it's a "collect/capture" style game.
I just want /ourguy/ to show up.
>>
>>32812730
Shadow Marshadow
>>
If they're going to back characters from Orre, I'd much rather it be Duking, someone from the Kids Grid, or Eagun.
>>
>>32812779
Still as leader of Team Miror B., I presume?

And as for Zygarde...Shadow Perfect Forme?
>>
>>32812544
Colleseum did a lot of things right; two minute turns weren't one of them.

I really hope the game is fast
>>
>>32812904
What if the next game in the line was primarily 1 vs 1?
>>
I doubt we'll see /ourguy/ in anything but a new Orre/Shadow Pokemon game.

But if we did get a new one of those, I'd like to see them take the purified Pokemon bonuses thing a step further. In previous installments, purified Shadow Pokemon had access to moves that a normal Pokemon of its species wouldn't, maybe in the future we could see a purified shadow Pokemon have an ability they normally couldn't have, like a Moxie Haxorus or something.

>>32812730
Deoxys could be cool, or if they did give shadow Pokemon abilities they can't normally have, Regigigas. Admins could have the other Regis, and the boss could have a Sheer Force Regigigas.
>>
GoD already set up Ardos as the new boss of Cipher for a third game, but how are they gonna top Shadow Lugia though?
>>
What about Shadow Ultra Beasts?
>>
>>32813030
Shadow Arceus is the first thing to pop into my head, but I don't really want that. Hopefully they do continue the Zapdos plot thread though.
>>
>>32813075
Meant to put Ardos, not Zapdos. I am retarded.
>>
>>32813085
So who would be the admins? Newcomers? Or some of the more familiar faces like Ein and Dakim?

I'm fairly certain that the Admins from XD (except for Ardos) are pretty much done with Team Cipher after Michael made fools out of them.
>>
>>32812890
Not sure I want that or the inevitable Admin Tierno
More like the way he showed up but wasn't quite the focus in XD
>inb4 kys
>>
Two (three if Kanto and Johto) regions? Would fit with recent rereleases of GS in mind.
>>
>>32813096
I'd like to see a mix of newcomers and old faces. Have Ein and Dakim show up, maybe Lovrina(can't remember if she officially bailed on Cypher or not). I also wouldn't be opposed to characters referencing events and characters of main games, like have a Cypher Peon make a comment about team Rocket or a scientist implying that Colress was briefly in the region/involved with Cypher and the shadow Pokemon.
>>
File: thinking_img.jpg (15KB, 261x216px) Image search: [Google]
thinking_img.jpg
15KB, 261x216px
>>32813075
>>32813064
Ultra Beasts are just easy picks for any kind of plot. It'd be interesting. Maybe make super boss ones similar to Mother Beast.
Imagine what a shadow Nihilego fusing with someone would be like

>>32813096
>>32813552
I'd prefer newcomers with different strategies from the norm rather than familiar faces who use their signature tactics.

As for referencing the main games, I feel like that'd make these side games loose their charm. They had barely any attachments to the mainline games aside from being a way to obtain Johto mons and that made them unique. They got their own style going on.
>>
>>32812544
>A funkalicious villain

I want this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.