[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

true true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 20

File: 7fvp13k5pf4z.png (913KB, 1172x1202px) Image search: [Google]
7fvp13k5pf4z.png
913KB, 1172x1202px
true true
>>
Pretty much lol

Well hope usm is as good as BW2
>>
>>32808811
Watch USUM end up being trash glorified by the honeymoon phase once again while B2W2 remains a blessing to the series
>>
>>32808839
Bw2 sucked lmfao
>>
>>32808824
>lol
Stop posting
>>
File: 1475939454887.jpg (32KB, 603x452px) Image search: [Google]
1475939454887.jpg
32KB, 603x452px
>>32808842
>one of the best sequels that seemed like a good way to end the series
>sucked
>>
>>32808856
Everyone outside of /vp/ hated gen 5
>>
>>32808860
If by everyone you mean genwunners, then yes.
>>
>>32808811
Gamefreak does only care about money though. Did you not see the fucking Pikachu house and the Pikachu paradise area with nothing but tons and tons of Pikachu shilling? Or the SEVENTH Pikachu Ash-form?
>>
>>32808860
>secondaries and casuals have shit taste
Color me surprised. Fuck off to wherever you came from then.
>>
>>32808856
It did suck. It was a fucking boring slog through the same boring region as its predecessor with the same terrible starters and a much worse story. Take away PWT and it's basically a rom hack of BW, complete with shitty OCs.
>>
>>32808872
Why should money be a secondary factor in a business
>>
>>32808877
>same boring region
Wrong, it was modified left and right
>same terrible starters
You can use 600 other Pokémon, more news at 11
>much worse story
It's the same story, it's just a second part

At least play the game before shitposting.
>>
>>32808907
holy FUCK you are retarded
>>
>>32808907
>adding literally three new areas and cutting off half the region a second time but in different areas is "modifying"
Unovabortions are so pathetic
>>
>>32808877
>>32808970
?????????????????

How retarded are you? Did you even play the games are you just a meme-saying idiot?

Gen V was the peak of this whole franchise.
We got a whole game with complete new mons with huge routes to explore. And after that we got a sequel with even fucking more and huge Postgame.

Thanks to faggots like you and other genwunners, we are now stuck in a endless loop of kanto references.
>>
>>32808811
>having to explain at the bottom of the pic
>le where's my remake boogeyman
>>
True, True, True
>>
>>32808996
>tfw no Johto references
Feels bad to live
>>
>>32808996
>Gen V was the peak of this whole franchise.
Keep using your opinions as facts, maybe one day you'll be right
>We got a whole game
Oh yes, thank god it wasn't unfinished. What kind of point is this?
>with complete[sic] new mons
Most of them were bad.
Because they were almost entirely rehashes of Kanto and some Johto mons, which were also terrible.
>with huge routes to explore
Again, what kind of point is this? For one thing, bigger is not always better, and for another, how desperate are you if one of your few positive comments about BW was "big routes"?
>even fucking more
More what?
>and huge Postgame
Cutting off half of the region AGAIN and adding a battle facility does not make a GOOD postgame, let alone a BIG postgame.

>Thanks to faggots like you and other genwunners, we are now stuck in a endless loop of kanto references.
Again, Unova Pokémon were almost entirely rehashes of concepts used in Gen 1 and 2. Who's the real genwunner here?
>>
>>32809064
That first thing wasn't even a point you mongloid, that was just the phrase that it was a game.

>most of them were bad
Just because you didn't liked them don't make it bad. Also muh kanto rehashes, because of what? A rock and fight mon who evolves with trades? A new bat? That's it.

>big routes are not good.
You right, damn I miss my streamlined routes from Kalos. Made so much fun! Who needs to explore stuff? Who cares if that was the orginal intend of pokemon.

>more what
Everything. Story, postgame content, monsters, features.

>shit postgame
How they fuck did they cut half of the region, if they literally expanded it with more. There are the bridge town, the white forest, and bw original start place who were postbgsme.

>adding a battle facility isn't post game
Nice how you even forgot the tree and what? PWT is fucking amazing. Just because they didn't copy pasta another battle frontier? Also same could be said about every pokemon game, without the battle facility it's less.

Just because three or five lines were rehashes don't make all of them rehashes. Or is every early bird mon or turtle just a rehash of pidgey and squirtle?
>>
>>32808811
The only thing that's true for BW2 is the part about Grey.
>>
>>32809064
>Unova Pokémon were almost entirely rehashes of concepts used in Gen 1 and 2.
What a retarded meme.
>>
>>32808991
>adding literally three new areas
How many areas do you think they added to the game anon?
>>
>>32809159
You are arguing against stupidity, there is no way to cure his stupid beliefs, 5th gen was solid he just wants his chance to be contrarian
>>
>>32809179
Most people who complain about BW2 haven't actually played it.
>>
>>32809176
t. newfag

I remember people saying GF has given up on trying to hide their rehashes and will just start using numbers now
>>
>>32808970
Nice argument.

>>32808991
>knowing how to do math and how many areas there are now means they didn't modify the game entirely
>liking gen 5 means being an unovabortion
1. Gen 5 isn't even my favorite
2. Play the game and lurk moar
>>
>>32809207
No, you don't. Unlike the reveal trailer for SM BW2 had a fuck ton of new shit.
>>
>>32808996
Gen4 was the peak actually
>>
File: ending it.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
ending it.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>32808811
>usum will never ever have challenge mode or pwt
>>
>>32809159
>>big routes are not good
That is not what I said. You're ready twisting my words to make you seem right. Unovabortions are this desperate.

>There are[sic] the bridge town, the white forest, and bw original start place[sic] who were postbgsme[sic].
All locations that could be accessed from the beginning in the first game. They're walking off old areas and pretending they're brand new postgame content. The only thing that changed was Black City/White Forest, which added a tower facility.

>Also same could be said about every pokemon game, without the battle facility it's less.
Did I even remotely hint at saying that the other games had good postgame? Why are Unovabortions so quick to grasp at straws?
>>
>>32809214
>gen 4
>the gen that ruined everything good from gens 1-3
>peak
>>
File: 1477100816679.jpg (10KB, 261x187px) Image search: [Google]
1477100816679.jpg
10KB, 261x187px
>>32809221
>be Game Freak
>make a challenge mode
>make it a version exclusive
>make it completely inaccessible in the main game
>remove it from future games because nobody played it

I will never not be mad.
>>
>>32809064
>stop using your opinions as facts!
>the entirety of this you're wrong because I say so!: the post
>two or three lines with the same concept means the entire pokedex is a rehash
>implying liking a rehash of gen 1 would make them a genwunner when it's not gen 1, it's, in fact, a rehash
So you are legitimately retarded.
>>
>>32809209
Name everything that changed about the following locations:
>Nuvema Town
>Nacrene City
>Striaton City
>Mistralton City
I could go on but the point is the game was not even remotely "entirely modified"
>>
>>32809245
>Being a Hoennfag or Genwunner
>>
>>32809274
No just a fan that doesn't eat shit.
>>
>>32809269
>a small town and barely 3 (three) cities weren't modified so the game wasn't modified in a large quantity
Thanks for proving my point
>>
>>32809212
Bullshit. BW2 didn't even have a trailer when it was first revealed. They just showed the designs for Black and White Kyurem then didn't drop any real information until 2 months later.
>>
>>32809233
>muh unovabortion bogeyman
You're not even presenting an argument you're just denying everything he says
>>
File: 1330213458903.jpg (19KB, 300x398px) Image search: [Google]
1330213458903.jpg
19KB, 300x398px
>>
>>32809233
>y-you like it because it´s your first pokemon game

fucking faggot, I played this shit series since it came out in the west.
>>
File: 1462993123643.png (86KB, 233x272px) Image search: [Google]
1462993123643.png
86KB, 233x272px
>>32808991
>adding literally three new areas

>Aspertia
>Virbank
>Floccesy Town/Ranch
>Lentimas
>Humilau
>Relic passage
>Clay Tunnel
>Castelia Sewers
>Seaside Cave
>Reversal Mountain
>several routes

>literally three new areas
And that's not even counting the revamps and small areas like White/Black City and the PWT
>>
>>32809298
You said "entirely". Now you're backtracking and saying "in a large quantity".
Thanks for proving MY point.
>>
>>32808996
>How retarded are you? Did you even play the games are you just a meme-saying idiot?

No, it's just an opinion that is different to yours. Chill man, you seem way too mad about this lol.
>>
>>32809365
>having to resort to extreme literacy in order to be right
>when making all those changes is the same things as modifying all the fucking region
Hahahahahahaha strawmanning this badly is so pathetic. Keep crying faggot, B2W2 is and will remain as one of the best games in the series and part of the holy trinity no matter what you say
>>
File: d4926.jpg (37KB, 584x434px) Image search: [Google]
d4926.jpg
37KB, 584x434px
>there are actually people here who dislike BW2
>>
>>32809369
>spout everywhere unovabortions
>hurr durr what stupid argumentations you use???
>everyone corrects him, eventhough he is too autistic to see that he was wrong
>chill man it´s just a game......

BTFO
>>
File: Go away.png (19KB, 298x304px) Image search: [Google]
Go away.png
19KB, 298x304px
>>32808811
This post is bad

1)That bottom text in bold is just corny

2)No one said the things on the left/right about BW2
>>
>>32808873
>t-that doesn't count!
lmao
>>
>>32809359
>Aspertia
>Virbank
>Floccesy Town/Ranch
Replaced Nuvema, Nacrene and Striaton which were thrown into postgame for no real reason.
>Lentimas
Throwaway area meant to pad so you don't jump straight to Undella, which remained unchanged from BW1 mind you
>Humilau
Legitimate
>Relic passage
Literally nothing area meant to get you to the basement of Relic Castle which they blocked off, again for no reason
>Clay Tunnel
Locked to postgame, made in order to get you to Twist Mountain/Icirrus, again locked to postgame for no reason, and also hold the Underground Ruins aka Just Regis and That's All, which also requires the bullshit Key system. Also Clay Tunnel has minecart transportation because GF couldn't be bothered to make tunnels connecting the areas.
>Castelia Sewers
Pretty much a filler area but I'll give it to you
>Seaside Cave
Throwaway filler area, why the fuck the Marine Tube was just blocked off until you are literally standing in Humilau I will never understand, just unblock it once you reach the point where you have to go to Humilau. Seaside Cave may as well have been one fucking screen but they added a basement to justify.
>Reversal Mountain
Legitimate
>several routes
Most of them are just replacements for routes they cut off until postgame for no reason or just cut entirely.

>b-but you said three!
God forbid I exaggerate on the Internet.
>>
>>32809433
Unovabortions are so deluded that they automatically shut down anyone that didn't like that downgrade of a gen by claiming their opinions somehow matter less than their own, or that they're genwunners, despite them liking every other gen as well.
Sad, really.
Meanwhile everyone knows everyone hated BW upon release and dex leak.
It's still the most polarizing generation outside of /vp/ AND it sold less than gens 4 and 6.
>>
>>32808860
that's wrong tho.
>inb4 you post that photoshopped picture of the metacritic scores.
>>
>>32809398
>extreme literacy
Are you saying you're illiterate? It sure seems like it.
The word you're looking for is "semantics", you dumb Unovabortion.
>>
>>32809433
>posts in /vp/
>o-outside of here everyone thinks differently so you have to think the same here!
Literally not how it works buddy, fuck off to your hugbox discussion forum if you don't like it here
>>
>>32809450
>literally an it doesn't count "argument"
>>
>>32809474
This coming from the one who has been waving away any and all criticism of Gen 5 as a whole as "that doesn't count because I say so!"
>>
>>32809466
>insisting with the unovabortion meme
>not even denying the point of my post
I would tell you to stop moving the goalposts but you proved me right once again, you're doing nothing but look bad at this point
>>
>>32809450
Okay?
So you've shared your opinion on them.
How does that discredit them as new areas exactly?
>>
>>32809494
You're telling me to stop moving the goalposts when you changed "entirely" to "in a large quantity" because you were proven wrong.
>>
>>32809491
>implying I'm either of the anons you were talking to
>implying you've given any legitimate criticism beyond "IT'S JUST BAD"
>>
>>32809498
They're not "new areas" if they're just there to replace old areas that were cut/relegated to postgame for no reason.
If New York City was completely erased from the state of New York and the US government decided to declare some area in California "New Lork City" and call it a brand new city and a massive achievement of mankind, what would you say?
>>
>>32809505
As opposed to "IT'S JUST GOOD", right?
>>
>>32808811

4chan users fight over most silliest things.

Game freak haven't even created the best Pokémon game yet.
>>
>>32809501
Yeah and then I said you were strawmanning which you completely went ahead and ignored but decided to correct my choice of words instead
>stop backtracking!
This is exactly what you're doing right now and showing nothing but a severe lack of arguments. Just stop, it's over, go home.
>>
>>32808856
I have started BW2 since 4 months ago and I haven't finished it yet because it's so boring
>>
>>32809532
Oh yes, look at all the arguments you've been posting since then.
Just admit you moved the goalposts.
>>
>>32809521
>They're not "new areas" if they're just there to replace old areas that were cut/relegated to postgame for no reason.
What?
Do you even know the definition of new?

Being postgame or "cut", which no game bar SM has actually done, doesn't matter. If it wasn't present in the last game then it's a completely new area to the game.

>If New York City was completely erased from the state of New York and the US government decided to declare some area in California "New Lork City" and call it a brand new city and a massive achievement of mankind, what would you say?
That's not even remotely the same situation because say, Aspertia doesn't overwrite Nuvema
>>
>>32809491
>NO U!
You sure showed him.
>>
>>32809179
That guy is right though
>>
>>32809526
Which no one has done you retard.
>>
>>32809552
No he isn't.
>>
>>32808843
Lmao great reply senpai
>>
>>32809540
>they don't count because I say so!
Holy fucking shit it's the only thing you've been doing since this board started besides projecting and criticizing text structure, instead of presenting a counter-argument. If you have nothing to say just shut the fuck up, you look like a child trying to argue the inarguable.
>>
>>32809432
Many people did, I remember there were rumors about special 3D areas. Honestly besides poor delivery this post is pretty accurate.

I still want my DP remakes
>>
>>32809541
>Being postgame or "cut", which no game bar SM has actually done, doesn't matter.
Did you even play the game? Nuvema, Nacrene, Striaton, Icirrus, Black City/White Forest, all areas easily accessible in BW1 and relegated to postgame for no reason in BW2. As for Route 10? Completely cut. COMPLETELY cut. No more Route 10 in BW2. There's even evidence that they cut it last minute given that they have a description for it that your mom is supposed to give you like in other areas and the music was still left in the game.

>That's not even remotely the same situation because say, Aspertia doesn't overwrite Nuvema
Aspertia and Flocessy are the result of taking Nuvema and Nacrene, merging them together, and then splitting them up again, giving the gym to the first town instead and moving them to connect to each other instead of having Striaton in the middle. Striaton became Virbank, complete with an extra area attached ( Dreamyard/Virbank Complex). You can even argue that catching Magnemite to counter Roxie's Poison types is similar to getting the elemental monkey to counter the Striaton Leader that's strong against your starter, but I recognize that that's sort of grasping, and also applies to catching Riolu to counter Cheren.

Mind you, again, Nuvema, Striaton and Nacrene were completely unchanged and put in postgame for no reason. They didn't even bother to replace the Day Care, meaning you couldn't breed anything until the postgame.
>>
>>32809585
Where are your arguments? I haven't seen a single one since you were called out for moving the goalposts, instead choosing to furiously deny that you moved the goalposts.
>>
>>32808996
>with huge routes to explore
gen 5 was were routes became linear
>>
>>32809414
>>there are actually people here who have good taste
Im also suprised
>>
>>32809622
>Did you even play the game? Nuvema, Nacrene, Striaton, Icirrus, Black City/White Forest, all areas easily accessible in BW1 and relegated to postgame for no reason in BW2. As for Route 10? Completely cut. COMPLETELY cut. No more Route 10 in BW2. There's even evidence that they cut it last minute given that they have a description for it that your mom is supposed to give you like in other areas and the music was still left in the game.
See all of this.
None of this matters.

We're talking about the areas in Black and White 2 that you've foolishly said they don't count without an applicable and unbiased reason
Unless you can show that the areas listed here >>32809359 were in fact in Black and White, which you can't, then you can't deny that they're new.

>Aspertia and Flocessy are the result of taking Nuvema and Nacrene, merging them together, and then splitting them up again, giving the gym to the first town instead and moving them to connect to each other instead of having Striaton in the middle. Striaton became Virbank, complete with an extra area attached ( Dreamyard/Virbank Complex). You can even argue that catching Magnemite to counter Roxie's Poison types is similar to getting the elemental monkey to counter the Striaton Leader that's strong against your starter, but I recognize that that's sort of grasping, and also applies to catching Riolu to counter Cheren.
You know, I'm reading this and it seems like you're trying to argue that similar progression means that the area is not new.
You do realise that using your logic nothing in the pokemon series is ever new right?

You're not too good at arguing are you.
>>
>>32808811
>"fans"
>>
>>32809659
Because they like BW2? I agree.
>>
>>32809637
>since you were called out for moving the goalposts
So there were arguments, then. As opposed to you, who presented none ever since this started. I rest my case, there's nothing else to say, now bye.
>>
File: 2.gif (1MB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
1MB, 245x215px
>>32809667
>>
>>32809670
liking BW2 is a sign of mental illness
>>
>>32809655
>gen 5 was were routes became linear
That's Gen 6, a lot of routes in gen 5 had areas on the side.
>>
>>32809667
>2 genders
>>
File: 1489586548271.gif (494KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1489586548271.gif
494KB, 500x324px
>>32808856
>muh battle tower reskin
>>
Genwunner here.

RSE introduced some cool pokemon that I like, but I feel like DPPl was a better generation. DPPl outdid RSE, and BWB2W2 outdid DPP. XY were worse than RSE/ORAS, and SM falls between RSE and DPPl.

Johto > all for me, just because of nostalgia, not to mention HGSS being the best remake to date.
>>
>>32809770
>DPPl outdid RSE
>literally ruined everything in RSE
>>
>>32809744
But that's the subway. PWT has a completely different system. Play the games, retard.
>>
>>32809684
that doesnt make them any less linear
>>
>>32808811
>fans rehash the same complaints
>implying complaints aren't valid if they've been said before
>>
As someone who avidly enjoyed the original BW (alongside its leaks), I did also get BW2.

I was already getting bored of it midway. Sure, you can spout "but muh PWT" all you want, but honestly, the game felt like a fanfiction wankfest after the way BW ended.

I'm hoping there's something more to USUM that makes me want to bother with it, otherwise, I don't think my opinion of it will be that much different of BW2's.

But who fucking cares, I already know Lillie will be USUM's new MC, so it's not like I'll be given much freedom to begin with.
>>
>>32808811
Except the description says the story is the same but extended, it is a glorified dlc.
>>
>>32808811
The difference is that they took almost 2 years to make BW2 and BW on its own was very solid

SM felt unfinished and rushed and USUM comes a year affter the first game. 3DS games need a lot more work than DS games, so in just a year they could've done some cosmetic changes at most

If you expect BW2 level of content you're naive AF. You're getting Yellow level at best
>>
>>32809801
>Win a couple of match in a row
>Is a tournament so is different
It's the same you idiot
>>
>>32809968
>Being this blind
BW2 took a couple of months to develop
>>
>>32810029
Oh wow, look we have a retard in here
>>
>>32809968
It seriously feels like they're being forced to release games yearly now, and they sold us a full-priced demo as they continued to work on the finished version.
>>
>>32809954
Neither was the description of BW2, it didn't outright said that the game were prequel
So anything is possible with USUM
>>
>>32810040
Lurk more faggot
>>
>>32810048
I guess you should do that

BW 2010
BW2 2012
>few months
>>
>>32809819
every route is linear in Pokemon, the thing is some of them give you access to side stuff or some new place and gen V had most of it. Especially first route, which gave you access to some small islands and a pokemon egg.

SM was streamlined but at least had exploration in it, with some items beeing kinda hidden and some entrances to caves.

While XY e.g. was just blocky roads with literally nothing in it.
>>
>>32810045
>prequel
sequel*
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>32810055
>>
>>32808856
It's major flaw was being stuck in Unova. All of its problems are inherent to BW.
It made a lot of improvements on BW, which is why people who loved BW REALLY loved BW2, but it really couldn't win over people who hated BW.
>>
File: 147232456854.gif (101KB, 351x398px) Image search: [Google]
147232456854.gif
101KB, 351x398px
>>32810060
>SM was streamlined but at least had exploration in it
>>
>>32808811
I swear, if I had a nickel for every time someone on the internet misused the word irony.
>>
>>32808811
[_] Told
[_] Batman: The Brave and the Told
[_] No Country for Told Men
[x] The Elder Tolds
>>
>>32810017
>there are double, triple and rotation battles
>there's every gym leader and champion with different themes as opposed with generic NPCs with the same battle theme
>it's a tournament so it's not different, where you have to rebattle if you want a match against a specific character
I'm not going to bother arguing with a retard that hasn't even played the game.
>>
>>32808811
BW2 file size was double of the BW file

If USUM will be double the SM amount or at least one more GB then we can talk
>>
>>32810091
You're an idiot
>>
>>32810109
Fine, whatever, is not the same because you battle gym leaders, you can believe whatever you want
>>
>>32810045
>it didn't outright said that the game were prequel
Uh, yes they did anon.
Hell even if they didn't the name itself implies as such.
>>
>>32810071
>not liking BW
I mean, before its completion I could have understood so, but playing BW knowing B2W2 awaits is great. Even the experience of having played BW turns great after they released B2W2. They played themselves.
>>
>>32810137
>ignoring the other points
It is different, regardless if YOU don't want to believe it.
>>
>>32810140
>Being stuck with the ugliest150 Pokemons is great
>Literally a circle
You are forgetting many things from BW
>>
>>32808811

Pokemon Cut and Pokemon Scene
>>
>>32810165
The fuck are you on about anon? Black and White had some pretty great moments, the final battle with N is easily in the top five battles in pokemon games.
>>
>>32810161
>Battle tree isn't a battle tower reskin
>Battle mansion isn't a battle tower reskin
I'm not ignoring the others points retard, they just further my point
>>
File: 1417406092463.gif (3MB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1417406092463.gif
3MB, 350x262px
>>32810060
>SM was streamlined but at least had exploration in it
>had exploration in it
>>
>>32810165
>Pokemons
>implying there aren't great designs out of the whole Unova dex
I mean there are ugly ones, sure but implying all of them are is having shit taste

>literally a circle
And now you completely all destroyed all signs of intelligence in your post by spouting a meme no one cares about.

No, I'm not, I played it less than half a year ago and still think it's the best first entry of the series.
>>
>>32810201
>Battle Subway was the tower clone
>It didn't include the other battle modes
>Maison and Tree weren't in B2W2
?????
How did they further it? You can't unironically be this retarded.
>>
>>32808856
Black and white 2 is the only Pokémon game I didn't beat because I got so bored that I stopped playing.
>>
>>32808824
*USUM
>>
>>32808860
false
>>32808842
obligatory reminder that you are the cancer that killed pocket monsters.
>>32808824
>Well hope usm is as good as BW2
Seconding
>>32809744
If anything, battle dome reskin. This just demonstate you are a casual that doesn't even play the games.
>>32808877
>>32810071
Unova is not a bad region, nor is BW2 Unova.
>>32808991
Nothing was cut away but route 10 newfag. You can explore the remeining parts of the region IN THE POST GAME, something that of course a newfag like you that started playing since ORAS doesn't know about.
>>32810029
Masuda said they started the develop after BW release, so and that's also why they prefered a sequel to a third title once saw fans' feedback, true. But it's obvious they had some assets before, or I can't see how a game so huge (see >>32810111 as you are a newfag that didn't play it) can be developed in few months.
Bw/2 is the mad max one of pokémon, hated by normalfags, but in actuality the best.
>>
I don't understand how sequels are considered worse than third versions. I mean, even with the additions, Crystal/Emerald/Platinum are still the same games as GS/RS/DP. In fact BW2 was more different from BW than any third version was.

Pokémon games aren't exactly shining examples of effort anyway, so why is it considered WORSE when they decide to put slightly more effort in?
>>
>>32810139
>https://web.archive.org/web/20120301075400/http://www.pokemon.com:80/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-black-version-2-and-pokemon-white-version-2/
It didn't. Just because USUM aren't called SM2 doesn't mean those games can't be an actual sequel. Reminder that TPCI is shit at communication and called ORAS "A brand new adventure".
>>
>>32810271
Because they are normalfags that hate good changes but love more of the same shit but sold as innovative.
Not even BW was really innovative, don't get me wrong, no pokémon games really are from their predecessors because GF has no guts, but at least took pokémon in the right direction before gen 6 ruined it.
>>
>>32810076
>>32810210
some hidden caves also tm´s and other stuff were hidden in the routes. Of course it´s not on par with some of the other games, but it wasn´t as bad as people say.
>>
>>32810285
Yeah. I think all the vague and indirectness are all part of their trying to be "less predictable" and changing things up a bit like they promised a few gens back. Like, on a related note I've noticed they've been coming up with new forme treatments for legendaries, especially trio masters. Rayquaza got its non-stone mega, Kyurem got its DNA merge thing, Zygarde got its cell thing, and Necrozma probably has a new thing now too. It all started with doing away with third versions.
>>
>>32810390
>and Necrozma probably has a new thing now too
Some people thinks that those Ultra Solgaleo/Lunala are actually juste Necrozma refracting light with his body to create a hologram of the box legendary, so that might be it
>>
>>32810285
So you're saying that all the indicators of a sequel doesn't mean they said it was a sequel because they used the similar words for a remake in the future.

Do you realise how retarded that is?
And like I said before the title literally has a huge red 2 on it.
>>
File: third game forms.png (2MB, 3253x1765px) Image search: [Google]
third game forms.png
2MB, 3253x1765px
>>32810390
>>32810414
reminder
>>
>>32810330
>some hidden caves also tm´s and other stuff were hidden in the routes
Even XY had that
>>
>>32810431
I'm just saying that nothing says that USUM can't be sequel to SM due to TPCI weird vagueness about anything.
BW2 can also be described as a "powered up version of BW1 with addition to the story"
>>
>>32810414
Yeah that's what I was referencing.
>>
>>32810453
>BW2 can also be described as a "powered up version of BW1 with addition to the story"
Duh, because a sequel at it's most basic definition is just an addition to the story.
With that said that simple "2" holds a lot more meaning than the "Ultra" in USM as it is a direct indicator of a continuation as opposed to an expansion.
>>
>>32810439
Can you really call Squishy and Zygarde Cell a 'form' ?
Well, guess it wouldn't fit your theory otherwise
>>
>>32808887
It shouldn't be, but businesses shouldn't expect people to be more inclined to support them by churning out low effort games. That's why I'm pirating USUM with no regrets; I straight up bought both Sun and Moon when they launched, and have no interest in paying even more money for their "complete" versions.
>>
>>32808824
Why would you want them to be shit, though?
>>
>>32810596
He said BW2 not Plat.
>>
>>32809467
>Fuck off to your hugbox if you don't like my hugbox
Whatever you say you massive faggot lmao
>>
>>32810606
I know he did, otherwise he'd be wanting the games too be good.
>>
>>32810259
Not my fault you get bored with genuinely entertaining things.
>>
>>32810660
Which again is why he said BW2 and not Plat.
>>
>>32810612
>unironically spamming outdated laughing acronym meme
>people refuse to change their opinion to make it my hugbox so it must be a hugbox too!
Keep crying little bitch, /vp/ loves and will keep on loving gen 5 even after the series die.
>>
>>32808811
To be fair, they weren't wrong about BW2. They were glorified DLC and not worth the asking price at all.
>>
>>32810729
No one ever said that about BW2 you know.
>>
Pokemon sucks
>>
File: 1475480774598.jpg (293KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475480774598.jpg
293KB, 1500x1500px
>>32808811
>Repeating critiques of the same repeated fuck ups is invalid and ironic
>>
>>32810782
How did you get that picture?
>>
>>32808843
Why do you motherfuckers on 4chan think that you're any better better than people who use lol, lmao, emojis and other things? You're not, your constant shitposting and love for furry/gay shit is disgusting.
>>
>>32810861
>lol
>>
>>32810771
/thread
>>
>>32809159
>Just because you didn't liked them don't make it bad
No, but being actually shit does. Shit like Stunfisk, pallet swaps, three fucking ice creams, whatever the fuck shit like Alomomola and Musharna are, more generic versions of older Pokemon and unnecessary filler evolution that were just there to pad the numbers. These are all things hated by the masses, making them bad. Your opinion doesn't mean shit in this. Oh, Vullaby is actually a creative and clever design? No one gives a fuck. it looked ugly, and everyone hated it. That's what matters. The Gen 5 Pokemon got the most hate, and for good reasons. Most were either ugly, uninteresting, boring take on an older Pokemon, and no one gave a fuck about them.

>more Story, monsters
Oh wow, not like we get that every region. Unova was the only one to give more monsters and story.
>>
>>32810267
>I can't see how a game so huge can be developed in few months
True, but it didn,t took 2 years, at least not like a normal pokemon game since they were developing HarmoKnight at the same time
>>
>>32810330
Don't know about you, but having my map always on display with a flag on where I'm supposed to go turned on the whole time, takes away from the feeling of adventure.
>>
BW2 was developed in a few months and became so huge because the engine, sprites, and the gameplay assets were already in place
Most of the time was coming up with the story and designs,
US/UM might not even need that much time for that because it's a third version and not a sequel, so all that time spent on writing a new story can go to creating new content
>>
>>32811027
>BW2 was developed in a few months
It was at least a year
>>
>>32811027
>he thinks it won't have a new story
>>
>>32811027
>BW2 was developed in a few months
are you dumb?
>>
>>32811027
>not a sequel
citation needed
there won't be any because it doesn't exist
>>
>>32811134
Literally same characters living in the same house as the previous games.

>implying we will play the same character again which is a champ already
>>
>>32811134
You see that 2 on BW2's cover
Now try and find it on Ultra Sun/Moon

Also literally the exact same protaganists in the exact same house on the exact same route

It's a third version with the same story with new additions
See also: Crystal, Yellow, Platinum, Emerald
>>
>>32811026
And yet somehow it's always you people complaining about no exploration that COMPLETELY miss whole areas like Kala'e Bay and Hana Desert.
>>
File: IMG_3054.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3054.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>32808860
>>
>>32809552

Not an argument.
>>
>>32809819
>Making routes not just a straight path doesn't make the routes less linear
>>
>>32810596
Get out
>>
Why would anyone want Gen 4 remakes? It's the worst generation by far.
>>
File: Spear_Pillar_SSBB.png (260KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
Spear_Pillar_SSBB.png
260KB, 400x315px
>>32815328
They'd probably do a really cool cutscene for the part where Cyrus opens the ultra wormhole.
Plus it would probably get my favourite pokemon series stage back into the next smash bros.
>>
File: 1470153319679.png (259KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1470153319679.png
259KB, 550x550px
>>32808811
>BW2, but not USM
>USUM, but not B2W2

Make up your mind and keep the consistency. Shouldn't be surprised after the SuMo memefags though
>>
>>32808839
we got a little more post-game this time with the Ultra Beasts, but it's been pretty underwhelming recently
BW2 had god-tier post-game, and though I'm not expecting it to surpass that, I just want more than just "catch these Pokemon you couldn't before beating the League"
also, can we get a National Dex? Why did they leave that out?
>>
>>32815425
shit, meant to quote >>32808824
>>
>>32808811
The irony is that gamefreak rehashes the same games so its only natural for the same cycle of complaints to also reoccur
>>
>US/UM is BW2
So is Lillie going to be the Pokemon League Champion in this?
>>
>>32815425
>can we get a National Dex
pokebank
>>
>>32815343
>my favourite pokemon series stage

Good taste, this should've been in the Wii U version
>>
>>32815450
but nothing outside of the Alola Dex got updated entries
especially considering that they gave Megas their own entries but only like 12 of them are in the region
>>
>>32810948
>No, but being actually shit does
>Most were either ugly, uninteresting
Scrafty, Carracosta, Archeops, Krookodile, Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Mienshao, Golurk, Bisharp, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Braviary, Mandibuzz(yes it's a good design for a fucking vulture Pokemon), Eelektross, Zebstrika, Zoroark, Gigalith, Reuniclus, Chandelure, Bouffolant, Cofagrigus, Genies redeemed via Therian formes, and nearly every Gen 5 bug Pokemon Pokemon shits all over those points
>The Gen 5 Pokemon got the most hate, and for good reasons
No, most of the reasons were never any """"good"" at all shithead
>>
>>32815511
>nothing outside of the Alola Dex got updated entries
like every region?, actually the alola dex is the only one that changed the entries for old pokemons
>>
>>32810165
>the ugliest150 Pokemons is great
Yet you idiots always mention the same few dozen.
>>
>>32815602
defending Archeops, Gigalith and Zebstrika alredy make you sound retard enough
>>
>>32815627
>Archeopteryx(who the fuck even hates the ancestor to all bird(Pokemon))
>Superior designed rock monster
>Electric zebra
If being retarded means recognizing cool concepts and designs, then sign me up for special ed.
>>
>>32815627
Gigalith is actually freaking cool, Shame it isn't a special attacking Rock Pokémon though.

Zebstrika is meh at best, it looks better in Manga and anime than on 3d sprite.

Archeops it's actually fucking cool design wise, it's a reptile going bird that is desesperatedly trying to stay in the air.
>>
File: be6.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
be6.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>32815655
>>32815663
as expected of a board who defend probopass because "It´s combinatio a moai and a compass rose, such a clever design"
>>
>>32815755
>probopass
But Probopass is nice.
It's something better than Alolan Golem and Dhelmise.
>>
>>32808811
difference is black and white had quite a lot of content (not in comparison to b2w2 ofc), and actually innovated the series,

i do like sun and moon but when b2w2 was announced i knew it was going to be a solid sequel, whereas USUM is kinda "eh" because of GF's recent practices making games

i want it to be a good game, but i just doubt it will be anything amazing, maybe filler until gen 8. I would love to be surprised, though
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>32815755
Nigger I don't even like Probopass.
>>
>>32810948
>faggot thinks he speaks for everyone
>>
>>32815612
by Alola Dex, I was refering to the mons that are in the Rotom Dex
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.